The PS2 game Armored Core 3
A t-shirt
A book cover
A figurine

Magic Pengel: The Quest For Color

SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs

All for $46.45 shipped. Thanks CAG

Now i just gotta buy a second PS2 because
MY WIFE WONT STOP PLAYING FLURGIN' FFXI!

(I mean, is 14 hours a day healthy?)

I'm probably gonna grab:

$30:

Gradius V
R-Type Final
Disgaea

$20:

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Fatal Frame (XB)
NBA Street Vol. 2 (XB)

[quote name='mrpotatohed']Sweet my order is on its way. I picked up:

Limited Edition Armored Core 3 Set
The Limited Edition Armored Core 3 Set includes:
A t-shirt
A book cover
A figurine

(I mean, is 14 hours a day healthy?)[/quote]

It depends how long your day is.

You don't have tax?

Did they change the deal this year? I used to go to TRU and pick any 3 games no matter what systems and get the 3rd or cheapest free. I didn't see Fable on the list and many others?? :?

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='mrpotatohed']Sweet my order is on its way. I picked up:

Limited Edition Armored Core 3 Set
The Limited Edition Armored Core 3 Set includes:
A t-shirt
A book cover
A figurine

(I mean, is 14 hours a day healthy?)[/quote]

It depends how long your day is.

You don't have tax?[/quote]

No tax where I live. :D

i picked up the armored core 3 set (thanks to mr ph), lifeline, and spy fiction for $48.79

not bad....now i need to get fable, shin, phantom brave, pikmin 2, gta 5, star ocean, shadow hearts, paper mario, and tales of symphonia

[quote name='Scorch']I'm going to start a list of "blacklist" titles.. titles that retail for less and that they purposely jacked up..[/quote]

Scorch, thanks for the pointers. I looked at some of what you said and you're right, that's messed up.

Not bad. Castle Wolfenstein, Fallout, and D&D:Heroes (all Xbox) for under $15 each after tax with free shipping. I'd make another order but it appears they'll only allow one use of the coupon.

[quote name='rockhero']Has anyone actually pulled this deal off in-store?[/quote]

In MEdia PA they started a weeek early. I haven't gone but it was posted.

[quote name='KingDox']I think I'm the only CAG to skip this deal. I can't wait to see this thread get like 13 pages long.[/quote]
Im skipping this for right now.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Scorch']I'm going to start a list of "blacklist" titles.. titles that retail for less and that they purposely jacked up..[/quote]

Scorch, thanks for the pointers. I looked at some of what you said and you're right, that's messed up.[/quote]

The thing is, most of them weren't "purposely jacked up" for the sale.
That's the normal retail most of those are marked at at every TRU.
Just because someone else sells it for lower doesn't mean that TRU purposely raise the prices.

Yeah yeah!

$40 is about to be spent on...

Ratchet and Clank 2
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Katamari Damacy

YES!

[quote name='vanlandw']nope..neo contra[/quote]

I read the game was only 5 levels long. If the demo was one level, then I would not buy it as that level was really short

it seems like it will be a really good game, but also really really short

I tried to get 6 games but I only got 1 free game. So I ordered 3 games and got 1 free, then tried to make another order of 3 games, yet the promotion would not work... i have tried several different combinations, including the first combination where I did get a free game...
any additional info would be welcome

[quote name='Bergley']I tried to get 6 games but I only got 1 free game. So I ordered 3 games and got 1 free, then tried to make another order of 3 games, yet the promotion would not work... i have tried several different combinations, including the first combination where I did get a free game...
any additional info would be welcome[/quote]

The online offer is only good for one set in the category covered. Live with it.

[quote name='Alpha2']Tempted to get Sonic adventure, Sonic Battle and Bomberman for GC... 40 bucks....hmmm

Everything iese kinda make me mad I see several PS2 games I want but they arnt in the same price catagory.... This sucks, I might have to actually go into that pit of arrogant assholes at TRU on 42nd street again.[/quote]

I saw a Sonic bundle at my TRU, and I think all stores are doing it. 2 games for $20. Might want to check it out.

[quote name='Samduhman']Did they change the deal this year? I used to go to TRU and pick any 3 games no matter what systems and get the 3rd or cheapest free. I didn't see Fable on the list and many others?? :?[/quote]

Read the OP. Online you can pick from certain titles. B&M you can get any games for any systems.

[quote name='rockhero']I wonder, if I order Mario Sunshine is there any chance of it being the player's choice box?[/quote]

Considering how long it's been a PC title, getting the newer packaging is almost guaranteed.

Went to the B&M this morning to try to save shipping costs. They only had stock (warehouse and both stores in my area) on 1 out of 3 of the games I wanted.

Went home and ordered online.

Picked up:

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Phantom Brave: Limited Edition

with shipping and tax it came to 111.79

Not too bad considering they are still pretty new games.

[quote name='laserdogg']Went to the B&M this morning to try to save shipping costs. They only had stock (warehouse and both stores in my area) on 1 out of 3 of the games I wanted.

Went home and ordered online.

Picked up:

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
Phantom Brave: Limited Edition

with shipping and tax it came to 111.79

Not too bad considering they are still pretty new games.[/quote]

Wise choice of games, I approve!

So... I think I'm going to buy an XBox next week when the XBox Holiday Pack comes out, so this sale mean's I'm getting:

- Xbox System
- Top Spin
- NCAA Football 2005
- Halo
- The Chronicles of Riddick
- Crimson Skies

For $210? Wow.

[quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='WhoDey']Are there not codes for GBA games?[/quote]

GBA games are not part of the sale.[/quote]

Really? Is it just not part of the sale online or is not part of the sale period? I thought it was pretty much all video games.

[quote name='WhoDey'][quote name='chickenhawk'][quote name='WhoDey']Are there not codes for GBA games?[/quote]

GBA games are not part of the sale.[/quote]

Really? Is it just not part of the sale online or is not part of the sale period? I thought it was pretty much all video games.[/quote]

Not part of the sale period. There were early indications that there would be 2 separate sales. One for PS2 and Xbox and one for GC and GBA, but that is not the case. There is one sale, for one week and it only includes GC, PS2 and Xbox. Sorry. :(

Thanks for alerting me to that. I had plans to go to TRU in the morning to pick up some GBA games for my daughter as Christmas presents. Somehow I missed the fact that GBA games weren't included although I did wonder why nobody was mentioning GBA games in their wish lists. I won't bother going now.

I've got so many unplayed GC games to get through right now that I'm going to pass on this sale.

Yeah, the front post should probably mention that there are no GBA games (as well as preorders after 10/30) in the deal, as well as maybe a picture of the actual ad that was in the other thread.

Just tried it on three pre-order games, and it didn't work.

Keep that in mind for anyone who wants to try and do it on a pre-order.

The ones I picked were three for the XBox, Bard's Tale, Goldeneye: Rogue Agent and Fatal Frame 2.

Tried different combinations, didn't work.

So I guess pre-orders aren't doable. Oh well.

Shot the wad on the following:

Phantom Brave
Star Ocean
Shin Megami

R-Type Final
Gradius V
Front Mission 4

Now, I just need to get a PS2 of my own instead of the GF's. :lol:

Yes! I just got 2 of my 3 games :) Tales of Symphonia and Paper Mario TTYD were shipped within New England, so even with media mail it got here in a couple days. Now I just have to wait for Pikmin 2 from Kentucky.

Btw, what's up with the "Best Seller" logo on the cover of Paper Mario 2? Didn't this just come out last week?

[quote name='Scorch']Final Fantasy X-2 - Cheaper at EBgames.com, price depends on how great the sex was that the webmaster got the previous night.[/quote]

Does this mean the TRU webmaster gets no sex? :lol:

About pre-orders, wouldn't it be posible to just get any game for $50, then return it for a refund later on, and use it to buy say Halo 2, which comes out Nov.9?

Does that work?

sorry if this has been posted before, but has anyone confirmed whether or not the green tagged 50% off games and the b2g1 deal can be combined in-store?

[quote name='Requiem']About pre-orders, wouldn't it be posible to just get any game for $50, then return it for a refund later on, and use it to buy say Halo 2, which comes out Nov.9?

Does that work?[/quote]

No all you are gonna get is a $33 refund TRU is very pickey about this.

Hi I've been calling my local TRU's and it looks like they are going to get GTA San Andreas on Tuesday the 26 but some also said that it may come in as soon as Monday the 25th. I heard the Monday date from two different stores. I'm still going tomorrow because I have three games I want right now. I'll pick up GTA and Ace Combat when the come out later this week.

bread's done
Back