[Dead] pacino408's 2nd Lowball *waiting for final feedback*

1. Ar tonelico Qoga (S)- This is the collector's Edition for the PS3. Brand New. - $1
1. Super Smash Bros. Melee - $1
Xbox 360 Lot - $1

Might as well start this stuff off...

[quote name='tuffguycore']1. Super Smash Bros. Melee - $1[/QUOTE]

They're all grouped into lots so you can't bid on individual items, except for the first two perhaps? With everything else being in lots though, it kinda seems like the Gems are one lot also. Maybe they should be split up into Gems Lot 1 and Lot 2 just to keep the same theme and avoid confusion? But yeah, there was something I wanted in the Nintendo lot, only I have everything else...

[quote name='Blade']They're all grouped into lots so you can't bid on individual items, except for the first two perhaps? With everything else being in lots though, it kinda seems like the Gems are one lot also. Maybe they should be split up into Gems Lot 1 and Lot 2 just to keep the same theme and avoid confusion? But yeah, there was something I wanted in the Nintendo lot, only I have everything else...[/QUOTE]

Yeah everything is set into Lots Except for the Gems. I will make that more clear in the OP. Any questions or feedback on the OP layout or lowball I will be happy to answer.

[quote name='shadyfozzie']If someone wins multiple lots, will you ship them all in one shot??[/QUOTE]

I will upgrade the box and the shipping will be cheaper. Also like the OP states those shipping prices are for US, International is exact shipping. Good luck everyone and I update the OP as much as possible.

[quote name='Blabadon']Xbox 360 Lot - $16 Blabadon

How bad would you say the green controller's analog's issue is?[/QUOTE]

You can't play a game with it most of the time. I usually get 10-15min of solid playing time then my character starts to go back. The controller itself looks brand new but it will not work unless a game does not use the dpad or analog stick back.

Playstation Lot 1: Shipping will be $12.00, will ship large flat rate box. -$10

Nintendo Lot: Shipping will be $12.00, will ship large flat rate box. - $20

[quote name='2supekards']1. Super Smash Bros. Melee (C, N/M)- Game and case only, case has stickers on the front and back. -1[/QUOTE]

They are lots so you cannot bid on single items except from the Gems area.

2. Fallout New Vegas (S)- This is the collector's Edition for the Xbox 360. The outer plastic was taken off but everything inside is brand new and sealed. $2

[quote name='goodnight144']2. Fallout New Vegas (S)- This is the collector's Edition for the Xbox 360. The outer plastic was taken off but everything inside is brand new and sealed. $2[/QUOTE]

The item is already at $2.00. Lime green text below.

2. Fallout New Vegas (S)- This is the collector's Edition for the Xbox 360. The outer plastic was taken off but everything inside is brand new and sealed. arnoldrimmer - $5

I normally don't bid high but..

2. Fallout New Vegas (S)- This is the collector's Edition for the Xbox 360. The outer plastic was taken off but everything inside is brand new and sealed. $20

bread's done
Back