(DEAD, pretty much)Cheap Ass N64 Games at Wherehouse.com

Just picked up
Paper Mario
Command & Conquer
Pokémon Snap
Pokémon Puzzle League
Hybrid Heaven
Conker's Bad Fur Day

I've been waiting a long time for Paper Mario and its actually stopped me from getting the newest version, so I'm going to dance a little jig to celebrate the occassion.

So the Dreamcast games come with inserts then? If they are complete I would pick some up, but I dont think anyone can guarantee that

Well, I've been trying most of the day to score Paper Mario, no luck. This is what I did get though. Good deal.

Banjo-Tooie
Perfect Dark
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Bomberman Hero

Has anybody actually received their stuff yet? I dunno, but two bucks a game plus a site where "where" is incorrectly spelled makes me nervous.

Not that it matters. EVERYTHING is gone, anyway.

Oh, I didn't notice that this was all from today. And I basically meant if anybody had ever used the site before.

Oh, I didn't notice that this was all from today. And I basically meant if anybody had ever used the site before.

It's cool. I swear I noticed a few times in the past where people on the board had gotten stuff in good condition, but I have no examples to prove it. I do know that Wherehouse has been in business for years and years so they are at least reliable.

That's good. But, alas, as usual I was at work when the news broke. First I miss out on CC, now this. ;)

[quote name='Pylis']Has anybody actually received their stuff yet? I dunno, but two bucks a game plus a site where "where" is incorrectly spelled makes me nervous.

Not that it matters. EVERYTHING is gone, anyway.[/quote]

i think that they meant for it to be "where" house...

like...everything is sold there...there? where? wherehouse :p

Yeah, I know, you're probably right. I was just making stupid comments because that's what I enjoy doing. Plus I'm a post count whore.

Yeah, it was a damn good deal, especially since I found out they guarantee packaging and inserts! That's a Mario Party 3 complete, Paper Mario complete, and a Kirby 64 complete for $10 shipped!

Their inventyory system seems to be reliable. When the used games are gone, you can't add them to your cart. You can only choose to be notified via email when its back. Hopefully, they'll ship without incident.

wtf! all the games say last one in stock when u click on the title. I'm wondering if this is a price error similar to EB Games. I mean come on Madden 2001(?) for the new price of $50+ and used $1.99? Or all star baseball for $33.xx used?

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I would be SHOCKED if the N64 stuff comes complete. I mean, I think they guarantee inserts and such for newer generation games, but I doubt every one of those N64 games has a box and manual. You probably have a pretty good shot on the Dreamcast stuff too, though.

Actually, I have a confession. I knew about this website for like a month and have been buying these incredible almost once in a lifetime deals. So, if you see great games that are sold out and will never restock, it was probably me buying them. Have fun sucking cheapy balls for the next great deal.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']Actually, I have a confession. I knew about this website for like a month and have been buying these incredible almost once in a lifetime deals. So, if you see great games that are sold out and will never restock, it was probably me buying them. Have fun sucking cheapy balls for the next great deal.[/quote]
Wow, is it possible to be an asshole and an asshole twice at the same time?

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']Have fun sucking cheapy balls for the next great deal.[/quote]

don't worry, your secret is safe with me :lol:

This'll teach me to sleep. Ah well. If this stuff actually comes and anyone gets a spare paper mario or kirby they want to unload, let me know.

If anyone wants it, I just turned down the last Xenogears. It's only $9.99, but I didn't want to take the gamble that it might not be a greatest hits version.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']is blast corps or fighter's destiny any good?[/quote]

I loved Blast Corps. If I remember right, it got pretty good reviews, too.

This is Wherehouse. There's no doubt in my mind that they'll restock, so having missed this isn't something I'm worried about.

[quote name='OkeSmokey21']Actually, I have a confession. I knew about this website for like a month and have been buying these incredible almost once in a lifetime deals. So, if you see great games that are sold out and will never restock, it was probably me buying them. Have fun sucking cheapy balls for the next great deal.[/quote]

LOL. Getting a little defensive, are we? Other than being the great lord of buying-out-an-entire-website's-known-N64-stock :roll: ,
how about telling us something useful? Like, did these games ship at these prices (I guessing they did)? And, how was the condition (complete, dirty, etc)?

Me too! I purchased a bunch of Marvel vs. Capcom 2(PS2) for cheap and Backyard Baseball(GBA) for cheap also...all complete. The website is shady as hell though, because I placed an order for this specific game and they cancelled my order saying it's out of stock, but it was still in stock and they even jacked up the price on their site. They did that three times already and I'm about ready to BBB on their asses.
They have tons of cheap games and they do ship them, just don't buy too many of the same title because they'll probably cancel your order and jack up the price. They even have some BS scheme of saying that its the "last one" and when you buy it, wait a few hours and you'll see another "last one".

Don't depend on their email notification because you'll NEVER get an email...you'll just have to keep checking back. I had 2 games on my wish list that I saw was in stock, but never got any email.

[quote name='PrinceNeil']Me too! I purchased a bunch of Marvel vs. Capcom 2(PS2) for cheap and Backyard Baseball(GBA) for cheap also...all complete. The website is shady as hell though, because I placed an order for this specific game and they cancelled my order saying it's out of stock, but it was still in stock and they even jacked up the price on their site. They did that three times already and I'm about ready to BBB on their asses.
They have tons of cheap games and they do ship them, just don't buy too many of the same title because they'll probably cancel your order and jack up the price. They even have some BS scheme of saying that its the "last one" and when you buy it, wait a few hours and you'll see another "last one".[/quote]

I knew about this for a while but didn't say anything. People like this are the reason why. Its a sad day when I won't post a deal because I know a couple people will simply buy them all, and kill it.

The N64 games arrived in excellent condition. The cartridges look perfect, all original inserts and manuals were included, but the box was smushed, and had some wear. The Dreamcast games included case+instructions and looked mint. They reshrinkwrap everything and put a used sticker on top, but on the N64 games, the used sticker was directly on the case over the barcode (so no pretending its new for you pricks that would).

[quote name='dafoomie'][quote name='OkeSmokey21']Actually, I have a confession. I knew about this website for like a month and have been buying these incredible almost once in a lifetime deals. So, if you see great games that are sold out and will never restock, it was probably me buying them. Have fun sucking cheapy balls for the next great deal.[/quote]
[quote name='PrinceNeil']Me too! I purchased a bunch of Marvel vs. Capcom 2(PS2) for cheap and Backyard Baseball(GBA) for cheap also...all complete. The website is shady as hell though, because I placed an order for this specific game and they cancelled my order saying it's out of stock, but it was still in stock and they even jacked up the price on their site. They did that three times already and I'm about ready to BBB on their asses.
They have tons of cheap games and they do ship them, just don't buy too many of the same title because they'll probably cancel your order and jack up the price. They even have some BS scheme of saying that its the "last one" and when you buy it, wait a few hours and you'll see another "last one".[/quote]

I knew about this for a while but didn't say anything. People like this are the reason why. Its a sad day when I won't post a deal because I know a couple people will simply buy them all, and kill it.

The N64 games arrived in excellent condition. The cartridges look perfect, all original inserts and manuals were included, but the box was smushed, and had some wear. The Dreamcast games included case+instructions and looked mint. They reshrinkwrap everything and put a used sticker on top, but on the N64 games, the used sticker was directly on the case over the barcode (so no pretending its new for you pricks that would).[/quote]

So why don't you sell your Paper Mario 64 for $3, instead of $25 since you got it from wherehouse.com anyways?? Obviously, you don't need it since your selling/trading it...so why didn't you let somebody else buy it? I saw the Paper Mario's a month ago, but I didn't get them because I don't have a N64. Stop trying to make yourself look like an angel when you're the same..

bread's done
Back