Dead Space $10 + free shipping at EA Store (expires 6/28/10) DEAD

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Dead Space is $10.
Here the code: fbdeadspace10buxoff at the checkout. Head over to http://eastore.ea.com/ and enjoy!
shipping is $6.99. Use this code for free shipping t8jwp3y4b This code can be use for 20% a game too
20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dEvAnGeL']just got mine 5 minutes ago, if the GH case[/QUOTE]

Just got mine, also GH. I don't care about box art though just glad to have the game to play.

For the $15 off coupon (RB Coupon), does it ever expire and does it stack with another $15 off coupon?
For example I want to buy a $60 game. Can I use 2 different $15 off coupons to get it to $30.

Got the shipping confirmation, but the UPS tracking site doesn't say when it's coming or where it is. At least I know it's somewhere. :D

[quote name='scarhawk']For the $15 off coupon (RB Coupon), does it ever expire and does it stack with another $15 off coupon?
For example I want to buy a $60 game. Can I use 2 different $15 off coupons to get it to $30.[/QUOTE]

EA doesn't let you stack any coupons.

Was able to purchase the 360 version just a few seconds ago. I did notice the PS3 version was out of stock. $10.60, no complaints here.

Now if anyone can find me Borderlands for the same price bring it on :D

shipped confirmation email received. 2nd day air. thanks for this deal op! played through it on PC when it first came out but can't wait to play it again on my new xbox to get pumped for the 2nd game.

I just got my copy today. I didn't realize this game was in 1080p. Sweeeeet! This was one of the best deals I have gotten in a long time.

[quote name='chssnaredrum04']dang, still outta stock on the ps3 version.[/QUOTE]
:ps3: is back in stock. Just ordered mine. Thanks!

got mine today. that was fast. awesome except for the stupid red packaging (ps3 greatest hits).

i've already beat the game, still worth it at this price.

[quote name='graized']Is this game a particularly good horror story? Or pretty much just a bunch of startling moments?[/QUOTE]
Mediocre for both.

[quote name='graized']Is this game a particularly good horror story? Or pretty much just a bunch of startling moments?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty good if you're into a story about being stranded in space with no one else alive to help you. It's definitely got some moments where you may jump or drop the controller and shout an expletive. It's probably my favorite survival horror game to date, thus far.

[quote name='Jodou']Mediocre for both.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i dont see why people get so worked up saying its a real horror game

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Yeah i dont see why people get so worked up saying its a real horror game[/QUOTE]
Given the competition in recent years, I can see why Dead Space stands out. If it had launched against Silent Hill 2, it would have been a flop.

Ok here's my issue. I ordered yesterday, never printed out a confirmation at all. Never received an email, so I contacted customer service... and then magically the information popped up in my account. So now it says under status, "Order Unsubmitted." Anybody know what this means?

[quote name='supermodestmouse']got mine today. greatest hits 360, but still cool for $10. maybe i can trade it for a different one at GS.[/QUOTE]

what's the difference between gh and non-gh version?

Is this worth $4.95 or should I just keep my cash for the Steam sale :p And should I buy Burnout Paradise for $4.95 with it. Or just get 1? :O

Cool that it's back in stock.

I tried to check the status of my order on the eastore site and it says I have no order history. However I did get the confirmation email yesterday that my order had been placed complete with an order #. Hopefully my queued up order from when it was Out of Stock yesterday nabs one of the new in stock copies.

Got my PS3 copy yesterday. Forgot how much i enjoyed this game the first go around. If any of you are interested in the story I would suggest downloaded the animated comics off either PSN or Xbox live. They are free. I know the PSN still has them as i checked last night. Also, the movie Dead Space Downfall helps with the storyline as well. I watched it free from netflix streaming a while back..not sure if its still available to stream or only in disk form.

I believe the storyline goes as follows:

Animated Comics > Dead Space Downfall > Dead Space (videogame). I think extraction goes along with the comics but im unsure as i havnet played it, although i am preordering DS2 for the PS3 so i get extraction with it for the MOVE.

I still never got an email and i ordered it the day it was posted, I hope they are not like hollywood video. I waited over a month and sent a bunch of emails and almost 2 months later they finally break down and refund me. The $11 is not such a huge deal but every penny counts these days.

[quote name='Seraph830']
...I tried to check the status of my order on the eastore site and it says I have no order history. However I did get the confirmation email yesterday that my order had been placed complete with an order #...[/QUOTE]

Same here. Its coming up "no order history" on the EAstore site for me too. But I did get an Order Complete page printed out with order number etc. And they did send me an email. Plus my bank says its processing so...anyway $10.65 thanks OP, hoping to get it soon. Need to give my wallet a break with all the deals I've been jumping on lately lol.

The Xbox360 version is already lowered to $9.95 on the site now without the 10 bucks off coupon code.. IT won't let you use it in addition to get it for free.. I tried haha but it does accept the free shipping coupon.

The PS3 version is still $19.95 and both coupons work to get it for the same 9.99 before tax

[quote name='ivandrz']thank you Vipes! it worked out great for me. It came up to $10.71 with tax here in AZ.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome and anytime. I finally order my copy of Dead Space for the PS3 today. I posted the June 21 and I just order mine today. LOL hoping to play another great games.:D

Picked this one up for 360! It's supposed to be very good. I could have gotten it on PC, but I hear that it's buggy and had bad controls. =\

I can't believe I didn't give this game a chance when it first came out. I'm playing through it now and it is pretty damn awesome. I will definitely be picking up number 2 on the PS3 so I can play Extraction, too.

bread's done
Back