Dead Space $10 + free shipping at EA Store (expires 6/28/10) DEAD

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Dead Space is $10.
Here the code: fbdeadspace10buxoff at the checkout. Head over to http://eastore.ea.com/ and enjoy!
shipping is $6.99. Use this code for free shipping t8jwp3y4b This code can be use for 20% a game too
20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JamesF']I've got the same issue. In addition I can't see my order when I "View recent orders" from the EA store. After an email inquiry I got the following back from EA:
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I would to let you that your Order Status: Pending Fulfillment. If you are not able to viewing recent orders then I have included FAQ link please go through this link.
Which was less than helpful. Doesn't explain why my order is pending when they seem to have the title in stock. Nor does it actually explain why I can't view my recent orders (although did they give me the link so I can go and verify that I still can't seethe order, I guess that's not completely useless).[/QUOTE]
Thank you for ordering from EA Store (US) on June 25, 2010. The following product(s) has shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charged.
I got this email yesterday which means that it has to be in stock.

Mine shipped last Thursday 6/17 and arrived yesterday 6/28. It is the Xbox 360 Ph version, which bothered me until i put the game in the system. THIS GAME ROCKS, i don't know why i waited, oh ya because now i only paid a little over $10 for it.

[quote name='L0sther0']Mine shipped last Thursday 6/17 and arrived yesterday 6/28. It is the Xbox 360 Ph version, which bothered me until i put the game in the system. THIS GAME ROCKS, i don't know why i waited, oh ya because now i only paid a little over $10 for it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah its epic. I beat it twice on the PS3 and I bought it on the 360 to play it again.

[quote name='NeuralFizz']I ordered mine 6/26 Saturday morning at 8 AM, and the UPS truck just arrived. :)[/QUOTE]
That's cool, you must live pretty close to their warehouse.

Used the free shipping/20% off code and a $15 store credit I had to get Left 4 Dead GOTY edition (PC) for $1.03 after tax. Hell yeah!

[quote name='WiiScoop']Used the free shipping/20% off code and a $15 store credit I had to get Left 4 Dead GOTY edition (PC) for $1.03 after tax. Hell yeah![/QUOTE]
Wrong thread sir.

I ordered this on Saturday and it doesn't show up in my order history either. I contacted them and they said its in the "final stages of processing". After that, I assumed it would ship today. Wrong. At least according to my inbox anyway. :bomb:

[quote name='ravens52bears54']EA doesn't let you stack any coupons.[/QUOTE]

You say that in a thread where people are stacking 2 codes? Are you really that oblivious? Not to mention those of us that abused the stacking of the Recycle Bank codes with the $20 off code earlier this year for insane savings.

It's unlikely that you can use the $15 off codes more than one per cart, but someone has to try first to find out.

[quote name='watcher0']You say that in a thread where people are stacking 2 codes? Are you really that oblivious? Not to mention those of us that abused the stacking of the Recycle Bank codes with the $20 off code earlier this year for insane savings.

It's unlikely that you can use the $15 off codes more than one per cart, but someone has to try first to find out.[/QUOTE]
That $20 code was awesome, it allowed me to grab DA:O for $25.

Ordered Dead Space for ps3 on 6/22. Still showing "Order In Process". Just sent an email. Hope everything is OK. Just traded off my 360 copy since I want to play the sequels on PS3.

I'm starting to think trying to order from eastore.com was a mistake :(

I placed my order on the 24th. After seeing that many people here had such a quick turnaround I became a little concerned and decided to check my accounts order history and to my surprise nothing is shown. I contact customer service about it via a live chat and the representative assures me that everything is ok and it is in the final stages of processing, and once processed it will appear in my order history. It is now Wednesday the 30th, almost a full week from my order. I have received no email, no updates, and my Order History still shows nothing.

Then there is other concerning mishap. I am constantly getting an invalid security certificate error as I browse their site (regardless of browser). The customer service representative for some reason saved our chat history as “Madden Chat”. The site is devoid of any contact phone numbers and I had to use google just to find the live chat.

I don’t think I will ever order from eastore.com again no matter the deal.

Just got off of live chat, and my order should ship within 3-4 days (ordered on the 25th). From the way the rep was talking, it looks like the order got stuck in the processing stage, which might be whats happening to other people. I also got the security certificate error that other people are getting, but everything looked fine. It was only when I tried to enter live chat, though...the error didn't pop up anywhere else on the site. Still odd that some people are getting lightning fast shipping and others get horribly delayed for some reason.

[quote name='Seraph830']I'm starting to think trying to order from eastore.com was a mistake :(

I placed my order on the 24th. After seeing that many people here had such a quick turnaround I became a little concerned and decided to check my accounts order history and to my surprise nothing is shown. I contact customer service about it via a live chat and the representative assures me that everything is ok and it is in the final stages of processing, and once processed it will appear in my order history. It is now Wednesday the 30th, almost a full week from my order. I have received no email, no updates, and my Order History still shows nothing.

Then there is other concerning mishap. I am constantly getting an invalid security certificate error as I browse their site (regardless of browser). The customer service representative for some reason saved our chat history as “Madden Chat”. The site is devoid of any contact phone numbers and I had to use google just to find the live chat.

I don’t think I will ever order from eastore.com again no matter the deal.[/QUOTE]

lol

I pretty much did exactly what you did yesterday. EA's customer service sucks I'll just say that right now. I was told through chat my order has shipped and it should arrive in the next few days. I'm not holding my breath that I will receive it this week.

This will most likely be the one and only time I order something from EA's store myself.

It would have been nice to be able to play Dead Space over the holiday weekend. :roll:

I went down the same route as you guys. I ordered on the 25th. 3 days go by and theres nothing showing in my order history. I contacted EA through the live chat and talked with a rep. He told me that it was in the final stage of processing and that I'd get an email shortly with tracking number etc. Sure enough I got the email later that day. Been tracking my package since. My game just arrived a few minutes ago. :)

ordered mine for the ps3 on the 24th. received an order confirmation email from them but other than that, nothing. so yesterday i emailed them about it and they got back to me saying i had to wait 24 to 48 hours.

SAme. I contacted them in chat and cleared it up. I had the email order number from 6/24 and recieved it yesterday.

Same thing here....ordered on the the 24th, got an email confirmation but nothing logged in my EA order history. Contacted them via their support page last night, got an email back within about 5 minutes (11:30 PM!!!) asking for a bit more personal info and was then told it was in the final stages of processing and should ship soon.

I'm guessing that some of the orders just got "stuck" somewhere in processing and needed to be manually reset.

[quote name='DarkonJohn']Same thing here....ordered on the the 24th, got an email confirmation but nothing logged in my EA order history. Contacted them via their support page last night, got an email back within about 5 minutes (11:30 PM!!!) asking for a bit more personal info and was then told it was in the final stages of processing and should ship soon.

I'm guessing that some of the orders just got "stuck" somewhere in processing and needed to be manually reset.[/QUOTE]

Your probably right. Wish I knew that before yesterday though. :roll:

I ordered on June 22nd and finally canceled the order yesterday after the live chat guy told me to wait. Heres what went down.

Hi, my name is Michael. How may I help you? [09:50:54 AM]
: purchased a game from ea store on June 22nd, my credit card was charged, order number *********, and my order status is not listed on your site and i never got a shipping confirmation [09:52:34 AM]
Michael: As I checked the order is in process please wait for 48 to 72 hours to let it complete. [09:54:11 AM]
: in addition to the 172 hours i've already waited? [09:54:33 AM]
Michael: Yes as the money is not charged yet. [09:54:56 AM]
: yes ok i just checked my bank statement and the charge from june 22 is now removed from the account, is this routine for you company to charge my account then remove the charge without any confirmation? [09:57:08 AM]
Michael: Its is the pr-authorization charge which you are seeing there. [09:57:34 AM]
Michael: pre** [09:58:23 AM]
Michael: The money is not charged in reality till now. [09:58:41 AM]
: ok i understand, is it normal to have a one week lead time when ordering from the store, this would probably effect my buying decision in the future, the item was listed on the site as in stock when i ordered. I noticed that your site claims "If you have ordered physical products we don't think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way. We will not bill you until your product(s), including back-ordered or pre-ordered items, are actually shipped." Is there some guidelines as to when an order would normally ship? [10:00:55 AM]
Michael: Time to take delivery depends on the shipping company and also when your bank releases the money. [10:03:06 AM]
: ok i would like to cancel the order than [10:03:53 AM]
: i would assume this should be pretty easy, seeing as how it hasn't been billed in "reality" and you have not shipped the product, or even comfirmed my order [10:05:49 AM]
Michael: Well its still under process so it cannot be cancelled from here but if you wish I can send your request and this chat transcript as e-mail to the seniors to cancel your order. [10:06:49 AM]
Michael: Do you want to cancel it ? [10:06:59 AM]
: if there was some guideline as to how long it could be under process, but with the shipping disclaimer, it sounds like i may be waiting a long time to receive anything, even a comfirmation. yes cancel the order, thanks for trying to help, i will no longer be purchasing from you store and will avoid future EA products sold at other retailers. thanks. [10:09:40 AM]
Michael: Ok. [10:10:02 AM]
Michael: I am escalating the issue to my seniors. [10:10:18 AM]
Michael: Is there anything else I may assist you with today? [10:10:29 AM]
: no, and i appreciate your excellent help in "resolving" my problem [10:10:48 AM]
Michael: For future reference, a transcript of this chat can be found within the ‘My Questions’ above. [10:10:59 AM]
Michael: Thank you for your participation in the EA Games Chat Support.

Take care, Bye! [10:11:03 AM]
'' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [10:22:36 AM]

Im wondering if EA saw a huge influx of orders and their system couldnt handle it or something. It seems like the later people ordered, the more issues they are having. I ordered the day it was available and got the game about 4 or 5 days later. I also never had any type of order history but i did get and email confirmation of my order and then and additional email once it shipped.

Sorry to those having problems as this was a great deal for a great game.

[quote name='skunkyone'] i will no longer be purchasing from you store and will avoid future EA products sold at other retailers. thanks. [[/QUOTE]

I don't mean to be rude, but I am fairly certain that the lowly chat consultant couldn't care less if you never purchase an EA product ever again ;)

Probably no need to be rude to this guy at all period. I mean you can simply read here that most of us had minor delays in shipping and several people had this exact same issue. I mean if your loyalty is only worth 48 hours + $10 you probably weren't that loyal to begin with.

Have fun with your boycott. We'll tell you how fun dead space 2 was.

[quote name='skunkyone']I ordered on June 22nd and finally canceled the order yesterday after the live chat guy told me to wait. Heres what went down.

Hi, my name is Michael. How may I help you? [09:50:54 AM]
: purchased a game from ea store on June 22nd, my credit card was charged, order number *********, and my order status is not listed on your site and i never got a shipping confirmation [09:52:34 AM]
Michael: As I checked the order is in process please wait for 48 to 72 hours to let it complete. [09:54:11 AM]
: in addition to the 172 hours i've already waited? [09:54:33 AM]
Michael: Yes as the money is not charged yet. [09:54:56 AM]
: yes ok i just checked my bank statement and the charge from june 22 is now removed from the account, is this routine for you company to charge my account then remove the charge without any confirmation? [09:57:08 AM]
Michael: Its is the pr-authorization charge which you are seeing there. [09:57:34 AM]
Michael: pre** [09:58:23 AM]
Michael: The money is not charged in reality till now. [09:58:41 AM]
: ok i understand, is it normal to have a one week lead time when ordering from the store, this would probably effect my buying decision in the future, the item was listed on the site as in stock when i ordered. I noticed that your site claims "If you have ordered physical products we don't think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way. We will not bill you until your product(s), including back-ordered or pre-ordered items, are actually shipped." Is there some guidelines as to when an order would normally ship? [10:00:55 AM]
Michael: Time to take delivery depends on the shipping company and also when your bank releases the money. [10:03:06 AM]
: ok i would like to cancel the order than [10:03:53 AM]
: i would assume this should be pretty easy, seeing as how it hasn't been billed in "reality" and you have not shipped the product, or even comfirmed my order [10:05:49 AM]
Michael: Well its still under process so it cannot be cancelled from here but if you wish I can send your request and this chat transcript as e-mail to the seniors to cancel your order. [10:06:49 AM]
Michael: Do you want to cancel it ? [10:06:59 AM]
: if there was some guideline as to how long it could be under process, but with the shipping disclaimer, it sounds like i may be waiting a long time to receive anything, even a comfirmation. yes cancel the order, thanks for trying to help, i will no longer be purchasing from you store and will avoid future EA products sold at other retailers. thanks. [10:09:40 AM]
Michael: I am escalating the issue to my seniors. [10:10:18 AM]
: no, and i appreciate your excellent help in "resolving" my problem [10:10:48 AM]
Michael: For future reference, a transcript of this chat can be found within the ‘My Questions’ above. [10:10:59 AM]

Take care, Bye! [10:11:03 AM]
'' disconnected ('Concluded by Agent'). [10:22:36 AM][/QUOTE]

You sir, come across like a gigantic asshole in this conversation.

Similar story for me. Ordered on the 25th, wasn't concerned about it until today when I saw an entirely new Order #, this one having the status "Order Unsubmitted". I thought that was pretty bizarre, so I did live chat and got useless and illogical 'help'. Along the lines of "Please wait 24-48 hours; is there anything else I can help you with?", only in broken English.

about the 'Unsubmitted' thing:
ME: can you tell me about the "order Unsubmitted" line (#*********)? What is that all about? [09:03:07 AM]
Andy: Sure please wait . [08:59:54 AM]
Andy: Ok I have checked the order and found that still it is open may be payment is not gone through the whole process . [09:05:27 AM]
Andy: Is there any thing else you want to ask ? [09:05:30 AM]

That order number was dated today, only I didn't do anything at all in the way of ordering or even adding anything to my cart, etc. So who knows what that is all about.

Anyway, got notification of shipment a little while ago, so maybe the extra attention helped move things along.

: if there was some guideline as to how long it could be under process, but with the shipping disclaimer, it sounds like i may be waiting a long time to receive anything, even a confirmation. yes cancel the order, thanks for trying to help, i will no longer be purchasing from you store and will avoid future EA products sold at other retailers. thanks. [10:09:40 AM]

ROFLMMFAO.

I ordered Saturday, "emailed" them on Tuesday, and I've finally got a shipping confirmation e-mail tonight. 2nd Day UPS, currently scheduled for delivery July 2nd. Still nothing in order history though. :p

Mine shipped today. Got a shipping conformation email after I sent EA support an email because the order wasn't showing up under "View recent orders" page. I paid $8.11 including shipping. They give you 25% off coupons on your birthday :)

[quote name='Pig']Probably no need to be rude to this guy at all period. I mean you can simply read here that most of us had minor delays in shipping and several people had this exact same issue. I mean if your loyalty is only worth 48 hours + $10 you probably weren't that loyal to begin with.

Have fun with your boycott. We'll tell you how fun dead space 2 was.[/QUOTE]

Well now they shipped my game today and sent me a confirmation and a tracking number lol. Anyways i ordered june 22nd so i think 48 hours would land somewhere on the 24th or 25th, not july 1st. And i never was loyal to ea, this was my fist purchase from there store. But thanks for clearing stuff up pig. Your the best.

Oh and for what its worth, I really dont have a ton of experience buying games online. I bought 2 games from gamestop and 2 games from amazon and never had any issues. Maybe I should have just waited 8 or 9 days to see what would happen. Whatever the case I felt shafted by the EA store. And I'm sure everyone knows how fun dead space 2 is, its not like it came out this summer.

Dear ***** *****:

Thank you for ordering from EA Store (US) on June 22, 2010. The following product(s) has shipped. If you paid by credit card, your credit card has now been charge

This is the email i got today that included a tracking number, and now my bank account was charged again. They had pre authed and removed the charge once from my account, now its hard posted to my account. 10 bucks is minor, but I was told the order was canceled.

Still waiting on mine in chat now soo hopefully i get some damn news

Update, It will be shipped in 4-5 days, it is stuck or something but it isn't cancelled. hmmm interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ieatpoptarts']Mine shipped today. Got a shipping conformation email after I sent EA support an email because the order wasn't showing up under "View recent orders" page. I paid $8.11 including shipping. They give you 25% off coupons on your birthday :)[/QUOTE]

Any idea on whether that coupon works on preorders? My birthday is coming up and that might be a good coupon to put towards Dead Space 2.

[quote name='ieatpoptarts']Mine shipped today. Got a shipping conformation email after I sent EA support an email because the order wasn't showing up under "View recent orders" page. I paid $8.11 including shipping. They give you 25% off coupons on your birthday :)[/QUOTE]
You could have easily saved that coupon for something more expensive.

Sounds like a definite trend. I ordered on the 27th...and was promptly billed...but couldn't even see my order on the store site. I called customer service on the 30th, and I was told the order got stuck in processing. The rep said I would receive a shipping confirmation in 24-48 hours. I got the shipment e-mail 2 hours later.

Yea, I ordered on the June 25, 2010 and still waiting for my to ship. Now they send me a Tracking Number that will be there tomorrow. 7 day of waiting for a $11 game. that pretty good of a deal when everyone who order a lot of the same time.

bread's done
Back