[DEAD] - Super Savings on Select List of ADV DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ TRSI

WTK

CAGiversary!
Super Savings on a Select List of ADV Films DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ RightStuf.com

Prepare to be bowled over with “Super Savings” on selected fan favorites from ADV Films! From now through February 6, take your pick from our hit list of ADV titles and stock up on stuff to watch (and avoid the dreaded winter repeats)!

Choose the deal that’s best for you:
- Get 10 ADV titles for $50 (Use coupon code ADVsuper10); OR
- Get 25 ADV titles for $100 (Use coupon code ADVsuper25)

Expires: February 6, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CST

1.) Keep in mind that BOTH offers will net you FREE economy shipping to U.S. and Canadian destinations!

2.) Get your orders in – all titles are “while supplies last” – and check back often because we have been known to add products throughout the sale period!

3.) In addition to our standard restrictions*, this special event has a couple other rules to note:

- To use these coupons, you cannot have any other items in your cart aside from items that qualify for the sale, PLUS you must have the exact number of items for the coupon you plan to use. (In other words: If you’re looking to purchase some other items in addition to your “Super Savings” coupon selections, you’ll need to place a separate order.)
- You cannot have duplicate items or multiple quantities of any single item in your cart. (This way no one customer can load up on all of the available inventory of a specific item. Fair for all and more savings to go around!)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Super Savings” graphic above: It will take you to a list of the DVDs that are included in this promotion! (Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

man i have close to 650 dvds...about 70% of that is anime...and i STILL FEEL lowly to all these collections...but im curious about a couple things..

do y'all with the big collections actually watch all that anime? and enjoy all of it?
How much do you SPEND on anime per MONTH?

my big problem now is i only buy anime that i see as worth watching (i read lotsa reviews which make me kinda dependent on others opinions rather than my own...which i KNOW is bad...ya don't have to tell me). But im glad that every single series i own i enjoy and would gladly watch again and AGAIN given that time permits

[quote name='GuilewasNK'] Now I need to work on Maison Ikkoku (I only have season 1 right now) and Urusei Yatsura! [/quote]

Oh for the love of god, good luck. We'll probably be fighting over the remaining volumes left online by the time we're both close to completing UY, probably sometime around 2029.

It's hard, it really is. I just can't justify spending around $14 to $16 for a used volume each time I get a paycheck. To be back in the old days, where DDD would have a good number of them and their 20% sales would mean a nice $11 per volume.

There was a small restock Thursday morning, so I picked up an order of 10.
Madlax 1-7 + box
Cromartie 1 + box
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi 4
Kino's Journey 1 + box (I originally got this in my first order, then swapped it for Place Promised, but ended up getting it in this order)

Then on Friday I got my first 2 orders (pictured below). So I'm just waiting for my last two orders, the 10 order I mentioned above and a 25 order I placed earlier last week.

Hmm, this thread makes me want to count my anime collection. A quick count of stuff that is in my permanent keeping collection I have is about 516 out on display in my apartment. That doesn't include anything in my boxes in my closet (which is a sizable amount) or in my to be watched then to be gotten rid of/already watched, for sale pile which is over 250. So 516+ keepers. Too much work to dig out stuff out of my closet for a more exact count.

[quote name='moiety']There was a small restock Thursday morning, so I picked up an order of 10.
Madlax 1-7 + box
Cromartie 1 + box
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi 4
Kino's Journey 1 + box (I originally got this in my first order, then swapped it for Place Promised, but ended up getting it in this order)

Then on Friday I got my first 2 orders (pictured below). So I'm just waiting for my last two orders, the 10 order I mentioned above and a 25 order I placed earlier last week.

[/quote]

Looks like a lot of DVDs are actual returns from stores. They still have store tags on them!

Well, at least ADV didn't drill holes in or slash the UPC...I hope.

[quote name='eau']Looks like a lot of DVDs are actual returns from stores. They still have store tags on them!

Well, at least ADV didn't drill holes in or slash the UPC...I hope.[/quote]
Yeah, most of the DVDs had Best Buy or other tags on them. The Arc the Lad DVDs were in rough shape - the plastic was worn and even ripped. Everything else was fine though, boxes in perfect condition. No holes either - I think ADV only does that within their warehouse or something, thankfully!

I hope they do another restock, there are a few series I wanted to buy but don't want to do an incomplete order.

[quote name='Drahken']I hope they do another restock, there are a few series I wanted to buy but don't want to do an incomplete order.[/quote]

Yeah, looking at moiety's pic above makes me want to get a few more things. Sakura Diaries, Cromartie...

BTW, good job getting that volume 4 of Abenobashi moiety. I had a hell of a time finding it anywhere last year. I managed to get a mint used copy from FYE.com though.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah, looking at moiety's pic above makes me want to get a few more things. Sakura Diaries, Cromartie...

BTW, good job getting that volume 4 of Abenobashi moiety. I had a hell of a time finding it anywhere last year. I managed to get a mint used copy from FYE.com though.[/quote]
Thanks Guile. I just happened to check Thursday morning before work and saw that the Cromartie box and Abenobashi 4 were showing 2 in the counter, so I quickly placed the order. Hopefully I'll be able to track down Vol 3 of Abenobashi...

It would've been great to get Full Metal Panic and Azumanga, but those flew out of stock right after the sale started. I caught the sale about 2 hours after it was posted and already most of those volumes were OOS.

I have a few holes to fill, so I'll have to keep watch over the Bargain bin and hope that they come around.

I got my order, but, did anyone else get some with Best Buy stickers on them? 6 or 7 of mine had them. Quite disappointing to say the least.

[quote name='EXStrike']I got my order, but, did anyone else get some with Best Buy stickers on them? 6 or 7 of mine had them. Quite disappointing to say the least.[/quote]

I got one like that. It didn't bother me though. New is new to me.

BTW, is anyone else having trouble viewing the sale items on Rightstuf? I tried getting in and I keep getting "search found no results".

I made a 3rd order for 25 DVDs when this website was down. This bring my total to $250.

1 $100.00 * advsale25 ADV Special Promo: 25 DVDs for $100 o
1 Free dchc002 Chrono (Chrno) Crusade DVD 2 (Hyb): H
1 Free dchc005 Chrono (Chrno) Crusade DVD 5 (Hyb): B
1 Free dchc006 Chrono (Chrno) Crusade DVD 6 (Hyb): D
1 Free dchc007 Chrono (Chrno) Crusade DVD 7 (Hyb): H
1 Free dddt002 Diamond Daydreams DVD 2 (Hyb): Kyoko/
1 Free dddt003 Diamond Daydreams DVD 3 (Hyb): Shoko/
1 Free ddve003 Divergence Eve DVD 3 (Hyb): The Begin
1 Free dmsc002 Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles DVD
1 Free dmsc003 Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles DVD
1 Free dmf001 Mezzo DVD 1 (Hyb): Shell One
1 Free dmf003 Mezzo DVD 3 (Hyb): Shell Three
1 Free dmslbx1 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl002 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl003 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl004 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl005 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl006 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dmsl007 Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD
1 Free dfnsbx1 New Fist of the North Star DVD 1 (Hyb
1 Free dfns002 New Fist of the North Star DVD 2 (Hyb
1 Free dssk002 Shadow Skill TV DVD 2 (Hyb): Brothers
1 Free dssk003 Shadow Skill TV DVD 3 (Hyb): Call of
1 Free dssk004 Shadow Skill TV DVD 4 (Hyb): The Fall
1 Free dssk005 Shadow Skill TV DVD 5 (Hyb): Timor Mo
1 Free dssk006 Shadow Skill TV DVD 6 (Hyb): Emergenc

[quote name='GuilewasNK']
BTW, is anyone else having trouble viewing the sale items on Rightstuf? I tried getting in and I keep getting "search found no results".[/quote]
Yes, search results are down for me too.

My box arrived!

dvds.jpg

Everyone loves pics.

Got my order today. I have to say that I'm impressed with rightstuf's shipping, it was all nicely and safely packaged, and I got it pretty quickly. The only annoying part is having to remove all of those damn security stickers while trying not to do any damage to the cover.

Speaking of damage, I was trying to peel some tape that got stuck off of my Trigun artbox and it took off a bit of paint. It PAINS me.

Isn't weather report girl hentai-ish? Anyways, thanks for the information, OP. Picked up a buttload of stuff I would never have bought otherwise.

[quote name='equest943']Isn't weather report girl hentai-ish? Anyways, thanks for the information, OP. Picked up a buttload of stuff I would never have bought otherwise.[/quote]

No idea, needed filler, it wasn't part of a series. Just finished opening/removing security strips from everything. What to watch first...

[quote name='equest943']Isn't weather report girl hentai-ish? Anyways, thanks for the information, OP. Picked up a buttload of stuff I would never have bought otherwise.[/QUOTE]

Yes it literally is hentai. Not sure how it made the sale, I had thought it was a rightstuf release actually.

[quote name='Grico']Yes it literally is hentai. Not sure how it made the sale, I had thought it was a rightstuf release actually.[/quote]

You are right, it says Rightstuf, not ADV on my copy.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/weather-report-girl/dvd

That review says it isn't quite hentai but one step removed from it. I guess that means it might be like Sprite, Strange Love or I Dream of Mimi (which are as close to hentai as I own). Oh well, I'll watch it and see for myself.

Really wish Cheapassgamer wasnt down those few days. I just now noticed this thread....

And every series I want except 1 have at least 1 volume sold out:

Maburaho
Cromratie High School
Gilgamesh (need vols. 5 thru 7)
FMP Fuffumo (only series that is complete on there)

Guess I can check back tomorrow and hope they restock..but its very doubtful it will be.

I also hate buying incomplete series.

i used to have the gantz thinpak and it got SOOOO annoying having to switch the between the first 5 discs thx to the 2 episodes they decided to pack onto each disc...im REALLY wanting to find a good price on the Perfect Score Collection.

Also...very tempted to make ONE more order...primarily consisting of stuff to trade in to FYE..but im going to try to resist for just 1 or 2 more days...

They had a small restock I noticed. Kekko Kamen and Nanaka volume 3 is back as well as a few other things. I really want Nanaka, but I don't know if I want to place another order just for that.

Is their site screwed up or something???

I keep adding stuff to my cart which is In-Stock by at least double-digits and it keeps dissapearing from my cart every few minutes. I add one thing, and the rest dissapears. I re-add, browse, add another item, everything else dissapears....>_

Maybe a higher power is telling you that you spent too much $$$ on anime already. :lol:

[quote name='Inf^Shini']Is their site screwed up or something???

I keep adding stuff to my cart which is In-Stock by at least double-digits and it keeps dissapearing from my cart every few minutes. I add one thing, and the rest dissapears. I re-add, browse, add another item, everything else dissapears....>_

[quote name='hero101']Maybe a higher power is telling you that you spent too much $$$ on anime already. :lol:[/quote]

Nooooo...I even added one that had just 1 in stock so I can't even add that one anymore...NOOOOOOOOOO! I must complete the FMP Series!

Seems to happen to me too. My cart disappeared too. I guess I can't order any more. I was up to find 3 more filler dvds too. I would guess the cart has a time bomb set to blow after 20 mins or less.

Here is my short little summary on how the Rightstuf cart works, for future reference.

Your cart is pretty much stored in the window you have open first and add your first item. If you continue to do all of your browsing and adding in that same window, you should have no problem with your cart emptying out.

There are a few things that will "wipe" your cart, but this is the main cause.

If you open a new window to Rightstuf and do a search (this includes clicking the banner to see sale items), it will move your cart to the window you did the search in. It will do this again if you open yet another window and do a new search.

If you have more than one cart due to circumstances, if you open a new window and do a search, it will move the cart that had an item added most recently.

Umm...there was something else I wanted to say, but I cannot remember. And this is probably confusing, and that's why I'm not a teacher.

Anyway, the part I made bold is the most important part of the message.

Vamlock

I went ahead and put in another 10/$50 order since seeing Madlax vol. 3 in stock. I got through the whole checkout process this time (tried this morning and got the "ZOMG my cart was emptied" halfway through >_

Got my order today. I think the reason why so many have Best Buy stickers is that most of these are the ones that BB clearanced out for real cheap, and the ones that didnt sell got sent back to the distributor; then Righstuf bought them for dirt cheap to re-sell in "abundance".

[quote name='Alien Spider']lol yeah supposedly TUYBW isn't all that great, but I'm willing to chance it and hopefully be pleasantly surprised. :)[/QUOTE]
Prepare for crushing disappointment. It's like the staff *strained* to create something so bad.

I bet it isn't as bad as Neo Ranga. I keep falling asleep when I watch that. The narrator has such a monotone voice that he drives me asleep.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']Prepare for crushing disappointment. It's like the staff *strained* to create something so bad.[/quote]

They restocked a couple of other things I wanted so I placed another order...

Bubblegum Crisis 2040 DVD 2 (Hyb) - Essential Anime 1$0.00
Bubblegum Crisis 2040 DVD 3 (Hyb) - Essential Anime 1$0.00
Colorful DVD (Hyb) 1$0.00
Cromartie High School DVD 1 (Hyb): Cromartian Rhapsody + Artbox + Manga 1$0.00
Cromartie High School DVD 2 (Hyb): Hey Dude 1$0.00
Gilgamesh DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox 1$0.00
Gilgamesh DVD 2 (Hyb): Cage Without A Key 1$0.00
Gilgamesh DVD 3 (Hyb): A Wake for the Undead 1$0.00
Gilgamesh DVD 4 (Hyb): Under a Blood Red Sky 1$0.00
Gilgamesh DVD 6 (Hyb): In the Soul Eclipse 1$0.00
Gilgamesh DVD 7 (Hyb): All Fall Down 1$0.00
Kaleido Star DVD 1 (Hyb): Welcome to the Kaleido Stage! + Artbox 1$0.00
Kaleido Star DVD 2 (Hyb): All Things Great & Small 1$0.00
Kaleido Star DVD 5 (Hyb): Masquerade 1$0.00
Kaleido Star DVD 6 (Hyb): Reach for the Brass Ring! 1$0.00
Kaleido Star: New Wings DVD 1 (Hyb): Eclipse of the Star 1$0.00
Kaleido Star: New Wings DVD 2 (Hyb): Tale of Two Rivals 1$0.00
Kaleido Star: New Wings DVD 3 (Hyb): Better Angels of Our Nature 1$0.00
Kaleido Star: New Wings DVD 4 (Hyb): Return to the Rising Sun 1$0.00
Kaleido Star: New Wings DVD 5 (Hyb): Angel & Anathema 1$0.00
Kaleido Star: New Wings DVD 6 (Hyb): Kaleido Star is Born 1$0.00
Nanaka 6/17 DVD 3 (Hyb): Nanaka vs Nanaka! 1$0.00
Sakura Diaries DVD 1 (Hyb): Secrets & Lies 1$0.00
Sakura Diaries DVD 2 (Hyb): Love & Kisses 1$0.00
UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie DVD 3 (Hyb): Pirates, Princess, Proposal 1$0.00

[quote name='moiety']Nice grab on the Cromartie box. I saw several new items, but the ones I wanted are OOS already.[/quote]

Thanks.

I was hoping to get the volume 3 and 4 of Cromartie also, but they were gone. I wasn't sure I wanted Kaliedo Star with half the first season missing, but it was either that, Gantz, or Elfen Lied and my interest in Gantz and Elfen Lied is minimal. Although, I was tempted to pull the trigger on Gantz just because they got more artboxes in stock.

Gilgamesh started interesting me a bit more once I read the previews on the Rightstuf site.

Here is my last order. I'm up to $350. This order has more fillers. I really wished the artbox for Shadow Skill was in stock.

1 $100.00 * advsale25 ADV Special Promo: 25 DVDs for $100 o
1 Free dchc004 Chrono (Chrno) Crusade DVD 4 (Hyb): T
1 Free dcy002 Curse of the Undead Yoma DVD (Hyb) (B
1 Free ddve001 Divergence Eve DVD 1 (Hyb): Welcome t
1 Free dmsc001 Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles DVD
1 Free dglmbx1 Gilgamesh DVD 1 (Hyb) + Artbox
1 Free dglm002 Gilgamesh DVD 2 (Hyb): Cage Without A
1 Free dglm003 Gilgamesh DVD 3 (Hyb): A Wake for the
1 Free dglm006 Gilgamesh DVD 6 (Hyb): In the Soul Ec
1 Free dglm007 Gilgamesh DVD 7 (Hyb): All Fall Down
1 Free dgvbx1 Gravion DVD 1 (Hyb): Divine Steel + A
1 Free dgv002 Gravion DVD 2 (Hyb): Knights of Gravi
1 Free dmadbx1 Madlax DVD 1 (Hyb): Connections + Art
1 Free dmad002 Madlax DVD 2 (Hyb): The Red Book
1 Free dmad004 Madlax DVD 4 (Hyb): Elda Taluta
1 Free dmad005 Madlax DVD 5 (Hyb): Convergence
1 Free dmad006 Madlax DVD 6 (Hyb): Sacrifice
1 Free dmad007 Madlax DVD 7 (Hyb): Reality
1 Free dmbg001 My Beautiful Girl Mari DVD (Hyb)
1 Free dmd001 My Dear Marie DVD (Hyb)
1 Free dnk003 Nanaka 6/17 DVD 3 (Hyb): Nanaka vs Na
1 Free dssk001 Shadow Skill TV DVD 1 (Hyb): Fight fo
1 Free dsh010 Sorcerer Hunters DVD 1 (Hyb) - Essent
1 Free dsh002 Sorcerer Hunters DVD 2 (Hyb): Magical
1 Free dubw001 This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 1 (
1 Free dubw002 This Ugly Yet Beautiful World DVD 2

I'm a bit new to the current anime scene. My kids seem to enjoy the more mainstream stuff from Miyazaki (Spirited Away, Kiki's, etc.). Anything similar on these lists and how are the Macross series? I remember watching a lot of Macross when I was a kid and I don't know if the versions they're selling in this sale is the same or better (story and art-wise). I'm old and don't remember the specifics anymore.;)

Just trying to fill out a 25 title order. Have about 15 in my cart so far.

TIA!

[quote name='bob330i']I'm a bit new to the current anime scene. My kids seem to enjoy the more mainstream stuff from Miyazaki (Spirited Away, Kiki's, etc.). Anything similar on these lists and how are the Macross series? I remember watching a lot of Macross when I was a kid and I don't know if the versions they're selling in this sale is the same or better (story and art-wise). I'm old and don't remember the specifics anymore.;)

TIA![/QUOTE]

Good luck. the anime scene has indeed changed from back than. I really dont think you'll find much to your liking on that list. Gotta have a wide array of tastes.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Good luck. the anime scene has indeed changed from back than. I really dont think you'll find much to your liking on that list. Gotta have a wide array of tastes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that's what I've gathered from reading some of the descriptions of some of the titles. Maybe I'll just pick a few series and see how it goes.

[quote name='bob330i']Thanks, that's what I've gathered from reading some of the descriptions of some of the titles. Maybe I'll just pick a few series and see how it goes.[/QUOTE]

I can recommend some series..but there not really kid friendly. lol

Neon Genesis (a must for anyone with even a tad bit of interest in anime)
Excel Saga (Very quirky. More of a humorous series.)
Gantz (Very dark. Lots of blood and limbs, and just overall a great action anime)
Noir ( an espionagey drama)

[quote name='bob330i']I'm a bit new to the current anime scene. My kids seem to enjoy the more mainstream stuff from Miyazaki (Spirited Away, Kiki's, etc.). Anything similar on these lists and how are the Macross series? I remember watching a lot of Macross when I was a kid and I don't know if the versions they're selling in this sale is the same or better (story and art-wise). I'm old and don't remember the specifics anymore.;)

TIA![/quote]
I don't know if it's still around, but you should definitely consider Area 88. They had both the original OVA and the new tv series available.
The macross series they have listed is the original, with digitally remastered audio and video. It's the original series also, not the Robotech version, so the story is abit different.

[quote name='deathscythehe']I don't know if it's still around, but you should definitely consider Area 88. They had both the original OVA and the new tv series available.[/QUOTE]

I'll check it out. Unfortunately, the 4 disc isn't offered for the Area88 tv series. OVA and TV 1-3. I'll put these on my short list.

FL: thanks for the heads up re: not kid friendly. I'll put those in the "adult" shelf of our bookcase if I pick up any.

Noir looks interesting plus vol. 1 has a free Tshirt. Gotta love those bonuses.

Excel looks really interesting, but it may be a bit too adult for the household according to the 17+ rating. Wife might get annoyed as well...;)

Just a general question. If there are missing volumes in these series, does it pose a continuity issue? Meaning if I don't get missing volumes, will I be hosed by missing those episodes?

Thanks for the feedback so far.

I couldn't resist and made a second order of 25 today. I love it when Rightstuf does these kind of deals. Here's what I got in total:

Angelic Layer DVD 1 Divine Inspiration + Artbox
Angelic Layer DVD 4: Faith, Hope & Love
Angelic Layer DVD 5: Deus Ex Machina
Angelic Layer DVD 6: Inherit the Layer
Angelic Layer DVD 7: Seventh Heaven
Area 88 OVA Series DVD
Area 88 TV Series DVD 1:Treacherous Skies + Artbox
Area 88 TV Series DVD 2:A Lonely Crossing of Paths
Area 88 TV Series DVD 3:Tightrope at the Speed of Sound
City Hunter Movie 1 DVD: The Motion Picture
Darkstalkers DVD 1 (D): Battle Storm
Doomed Megalopolis Special Edition DVD
Evangelion, Neon Genesis Directors Cut:Genesis Reborn DVD
Evangelion, Neon Genesis Directors Cut: Resurrection DVD
Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD 1 - Platinum Edition w/box
Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD 4 - Platinum Edition
Evangelion, Neon Genesis DVD 5 - Platinum Edition
Get Backers DVD 1:G & B On the Case + Artbox
Get Backers DVD 10:Get Back the Future
Get Backers DVD 3:Into the Limitless Fortress
Get Backers DVD 4:Battles With the Past
Get Backers DVD 5:Virtual Apocalypse
Get Backers DVD 6:Back in Business
Get Backers DVD 7:Venus, Interrupted
Get Backers DVD 8:Memories, Mementos & Monkeys
Get Backers DVD 9:Return to the Limitless Fortress
Maburaho DVD 1
Maburaho DVD 2
Maburaho DVD 3
Maburaho DVD 4
Maburaho DVD 5
Maburaho DVD 6 Divine Intervention
Maburaho DVD 7:Wizard of Ahhhs!
My Beautiful Girl Mari DVD
My Dear Marie DVD
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD 1:God & Detectives + Artbox
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD 2:Love & War
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD 3:All Things Evil
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD 4 Destiny's Children
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD 5:Sisters of Fury
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD 6:All Seeing Eye
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok DVD 7:End of Days
Ninja Resurrection DVD (1-2)
RahXephon DVD 1:Threshold + Artbox + Tshirt
RahXephon Theatrical Movie DVD
Sakura Diaries DVD 1:Secrets & Lies
Sakura Diaries DVD 2:Love & Kisses
Slayers Gorgeous: Movie 4 DVD
Slayers: The Motion Picture DVD
Spriggan DVD Special Edition

[quote name='bob330i']I'll check it out. Unfortunately, the 4 disc isn't offered for the Area88 tv series. OVA and TV 1-3. I'll put these on my short list.

FL: thanks for the heads up re: not kid friendly. I'll put those in the "adult" shelf of our bookcase if I pick up any.

Noir looks interesting plus vol. 1 has a free Tshirt. Gotta love those bonuses.

Excel looks really interesting, but it may be a bit too adult for the household according to the 17+ rating. Wife might get annoyed as well...;)

Just a general question. If there are missing volumes in these series, does it pose a continuity issue? Meaning if I don't get missing volumes, will I be hosed by missing those episodes?

Thanks for the feedback so far.[/QUOTE]

Most series you should buy in full or at least up to a certain number. Like dont buy Volume 5 of something and than 7. Youll be missing out on story elements.

bread's done
Back