[DEAD] - Super Savings on Select List of ADV DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ TRSI

WTK

CAGiversary!
Super Savings on a Select List of ADV Films DVDs! 10 for $50 OR 25 for $100! @ RightStuf.com

Prepare to be bowled over with “Super Savings” on selected fan favorites from ADV Films! From now through February 6, take your pick from our hit list of ADV titles and stock up on stuff to watch (and avoid the dreaded winter repeats)!

Choose the deal that’s best for you:
- Get 10 ADV titles for $50 (Use coupon code ADVsuper10); OR
- Get 25 ADV titles for $100 (Use coupon code ADVsuper25)

Expires: February 6, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. CST

1.) Keep in mind that BOTH offers will net you FREE economy shipping to U.S. and Canadian destinations!

2.) Get your orders in – all titles are “while supplies last” – and check back often because we have been known to add products throughout the sale period!

3.) In addition to our standard restrictions*, this special event has a couple other rules to note:

- To use these coupons, you cannot have any other items in your cart aside from items that qualify for the sale, PLUS you must have the exact number of items for the coupon you plan to use. (In other words: If you’re looking to purchase some other items in addition to your “Super Savings” coupon selections, you’ll need to place a separate order.)
- You cannot have duplicate items or multiple quantities of any single item in your cart. (This way no one customer can load up on all of the available inventory of a specific item. Fair for all and more savings to go around!)

* Not sure which products are included in the sale? To get started, just click on the “Super Savings” graphic above: It will take you to a list of the DVDs that are included in this promotion! (Please note: Bargain Bin, Weekly Special and Closeout items are not eligible for this sale because they’re already awesome deals, and this will be noted on the individual product pages for these items!)

Crap....

I totally overlooked Divergence Eve: Misaki Chronicles. I have the first season of Divergence Eve and just skimmed right by the second season because my brain didn't register the fact that some of the Divergence Eve I was looking at was Misaki Chronicles. Oh well.

::sigh::
FMP:F box came in, so I had to make another order. There were 4 on the counter and they were gone in seconds.

Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu 1+box
Wedding Peach 1-6, 8-9 + boxes
RahXephon 1 + box

5 orders, 3 25's, 2 10's. I should feel ashamed.

[quote name='moiety']::sigh::
FMP:F box came in, so I had to make another order. There were 4 on the counter and they were gone in seconds.

Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu 1+box
Wedding Peach 1-6, 8-9 + boxes
RahXephon 1 + box

5 orders, 3 25's, 2 10's. I should feel ashamed.[/quote]

Bow your head in shame you anime junkie you. :lol:

I did 3 25's myself so I really shouldn't say anything. :lol:

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Bow your head in shame you anime junkie you. :lol:

I did 3 25's myself so I really shouldn't say anything. :lol:[/quote]
:cool:

During the past sales I never made more than 3 orders, usually 2 25's and a 10. Maybe that's why I'm sitting here feeling guilty for spending so much. But eh, you really can't beat these prices...

Thanks guys. Ended up with Mystical Detective series (minus v3) and Area88 titles (no v4 though), some FYE fodder and some filler (Noir v1) to sample.

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the another sale to get those missing volumes. I also hate to have incomplete sets but at these prices, I can be patient.

I'm really looking forward to watching Mystical Detective. I enjoy mythology and it will be interesting to see this anime twist on Norse mythology.

[quote name='moiety']:cool:

During the past sales I never made more than 3 orders, usually 2 25's and a 10. Maybe that's why I'm sitting here feeling guilty for spending so much. But eh, you really can't beat these prices...[/quote]

Yeah, you really can't beat these deals at all. It's a great opportunity to view series I might otherwise never see.

[quote name='moiety']:cool:

During the past sales I never made more than 3 orders, usually 2 25's and a 10. Maybe that's why I'm sitting here feeling guilty for spending so much. But eh, you really can't beat these prices...[/quote]

If you feel guilty, next time just do what I did. I ordered 13 dvds to sell @ FYE For $140, then i bought 12 dvds for myself. Basically, i'm making $40 and getting 12 dvds as a bonus.

[quote name='Bezerker']If you feel guilty, next time just do what I did. I ordered 13 dvds to sell @ FYE For $140, then i bought 12 dvds for myself. Basically, i'm making $40 and getting 12 dvds as a bonus.[/quote]
FYE pays >$10 per used DVD?

Rightstuf still seems to be selling the DVDs that were offered in the sale for pretty cheap. Most of the DVDs that I've seen are less than 8 bucks a piece.

Got my last order in today. The Cromartie box wasn't in perfect condition, but considering I essentially got a box, volume 1 DVD, and volume 1 manga for $4 I can't really complain.

[quote name='eau']FYE pays >$10 per used DVD?[/quote]

They paid $9-$12 for nearly all of the Vol X w/ Artboxes. 13 of which were $11-12 each. They pay $17.25 for the Cromartie Vol 1 w/ box.

[quote name='Bezerker']If you feel guilty, next time just do what I did. I ordered 13 dvds to sell @ FYE For $140, then i bought 12 dvds for myself. Basically, i'm making $40 and getting 12 dvds as a bonus.[/quote]
Nah, I don't feel that guilty. :lol: I bought DVDs that I actually want to own/watch, so it's ok. But definitely good to know how much FYE gives for used DVDs!

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Damn! I missed!

I've seen this like 3 times too.[/quote]
Don't worry, I missed it too.

Mostly because I kept waiting for Abenobashi vol 2/4 and This Ugly yet Beautiful World 2/3 to be in stock at the same time. They never were.

[quote name='bob330i']Yay, my stuff shipped. How long did it take for CAGs in CA? About a week?[/quote]
Usually takes about 3-4 days with the economy shipping option.

also a lot of people musta missed that some of the Andromeda collections they had along with the Farscape collections went for $8 as well @ FYE. So i ordered a bunch of those because artboxes will not always be generously accepted at all FYE locations...especially in excess o_O

[quote name='animemaniac14']also a lot of people musta missed that some of the Andromeda collections they had along with the Farscape collections went for $8 as well @ FYE. So i ordered a bunch of those because artboxes will not always be generously accepted at all FYE locations...especially in excess o_O[/quote]
My local FYE told me they're not accepting anime. Period.

[quote name='animemaniac14']why would that be?! that's ridiculous man![/quote]
I KNOW! :bomb:

I was like "Wtf?!?"

Guess I'll have to venture farther so I can sell some of my stuff off :/

bread's done
Back