[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Yes it will end in a two hourish window. Just depends on how busy I am. Keeps sniping at a minimum cause no one including me knows the end

i had a sealed copy but gave it to my brother since he loves the game more than me if that's even possible. So i ended up picking up the case and manual from ebay like 10 months ago, decided to try my luck in the wild to find the game itself but no luck.. that is until now.. sooo happy :)

it very well may end at 11:30 tomorrow night.  I just know I have both jobs tomorrow and not sure that i'll be around so it has a possible extension... now win more stuff Barney

[SIZE=medium]Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Methoes $1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Nike Limited Calvin Johnson Home Jersey size medium Methoes $12[/SIZE]

SCREW IT!!!!!!!!

Peyton Manning Adidas Stitched White Tennessee Volunteers Jersey size Medium

Nike Elite Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens white size 40 Super Bowl XLVII Jersey with official Super Bowl Patch

Added so you guys can have some more fun.

can you add an 'updated to post number' in the OP? I was gonna check what contras up to but didn't see that mentioned. TOo tired after the kinda mess over at frosty's lowbal to cycle back and check tonight. I'll have to do it tomorow

Legend of the Mystical Ninja - $10
Super Street Fighter 2 - $2
Mortal Kombat 2 - $2

Contra (Cart Only) - $10

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 Manhattan Project (black slip case and manual NO BOX) - $9

Everyone check from 175 on until I can update posts. I stay on top of things but I work both jobs today. Will try to update at lunch. Way to fight for those games DragonReborn.

Peyton Manning Adidas Stitched White Tennessee Volunteers Jersey size Medium - $1
SEDA Orange Bluetooth Headphones - $5
Houdini 6oz Stainless Steel Pocket Flask Sealed - $2

[SIZE=medium]Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Methoes $2[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Peyton Manning Adidas Stitched White Tennessee Volunteers Jersey size Medium Methoes $2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=medium]Nike Elite Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens size 40 Super Bowl XLVII Jersey with official Super Bowl Patch Methoes $1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium](If you can add pictures of the new addition jersey that would be great.)[/SIZE]

Hobbit An Unexpected Journey Methoes $2
Peyton Manning Adidas Stitched White Tennessee Volunteers Jersey size Medium Methoes $2
Nike Elite Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens size 40 Super Bowl XLVII Jersey with official Super Bowl Patch Methoes $1
(If you can add pictures of the new addition jersey that would be great.)
Gonna try to I know I have a pic of manning jersey and while at work gonna be hard to get the Lewis pic. I'll add pic of Peyton jersey to the photobucket link

Manning pics uploaded. If can't get to Ray Lewis pics bid with confidence I will do right by whoever wins it. Easily worth more than a buck :)

Gears of War 2 Complete Collection SEALED $4

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 $3

Nike Elite Robert Griffin III Home Jersey size 40 (men's size medium) worn once $11

Nike Elite Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens size 40 Super Bowl XLVII Jersey with official Super Bowl Patch $3

Last edited by a moderator:
Tritton AX-720 Headset - $5 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - $2

Grand Theft Auto V - Steelbook - $31

Red Faction Guerilla - $2

Microsoft Xbox 360 Black Wireless Controller - $20

Last edited by a moderator:
Metroid Prime w/ Prime Echoes bonus disc -$1
Sega Genesis system with one controller -$7
Grand Theft Auto 5 Steelbook Sealed (from collector's edition) -$33
Ray Lewis jersey -$5

bread's done