[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Nobody likes soccer in America. And if they do, they're an ass.
I highly disagree with you statement. On many levels.

whoa- this is borderline trolling now. some folks must be of the "locker room enviroment" and enjoy bullying people lol.

the correct comment should be "nobody like American soccer clubs, and if they do they dont apperciate talent".

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't everyone who like sports an ass in someway or another. Hell, you say the cowboys suck major balls, you got everyone trying to kill you. BTW - i truly believe that about the CBs. 

We are getting near the end of this thing... it will guaranteed go for another 25-30 minutes... after that it will be when i am not swarmed

Isn't everyone who like sports an ass in someway or another. Hell, you say the cowboys suck major balls, you got everyone trying to kill you. BTW - i truly believe that about the CBs.
hell, everyone is an ass not just people who like sports. real talk, people.

you got two people who openly supprot a club somewhere (barney and arsenal fan) here. i dont like arsenal or barca, some i am an ass to those two. noel dont like the cowboys because tony romo is an overatted overpaid schmuck, so he is an ass (no offense guys lol).

bottom line, people are asses and liking any sport inherently adds to the level of ass they are. haters gonna hate, thats a fact of life. some people just wear it on their sleeve lol

ray lewis is a murderer and the cowboys do suck ;) can you tell i am from pittsburgh?

Red Faction Guerilla GS Generic Case $3

Peyton Manning Adidas Stitched White Tennessee Volunteers Jersey size Medium $11

SEDA Orange Bluetooth Headphones  $7

i feel like an ass right now,  i feel like driving up the price on mirror's edge like VG17 did to me in Ryu's LB. That was the only game i paid over $10 for, I'm ashamed calling myself a cag now. 

contra $11

Legend of the mystical Ninja $11

shoulda asked about Legend of the mystical ninjas condition earlier. Im assuming its in good shape?

i feel like an ass right now, i feel like driving up the price on mirror's edge like VG17 did to me in Ryu's LB. That was the only game i paid over $10 for, I'm ashamed calling myself a cag now.
i was going to pm you and tell ya you could have a copy that i got, since its been on your trade list forever! but then you snuck that last bid in on it...

id definitely bid if i didn't have it... i unfortunatly have most of the stuff fizz is listing! some decent games inn here
same

i have the limited edition, picked it up from ebay like a year ago very cheaply. I like to kiss it at night before going to bed.

same

i have the limited edition, picked it up from ebay like a year ago very cheaply. I like to kiss it at night before going to bed.
yea.. ebay sucks but sometimes you get lucky. I got my extra copies of suikoden 2 pretty reasonable years back before it shot up to over 100 bucks

what will cheer you up Noel is knowing you got it for a descent price and that it is a really awesome game, be happy!

barney just had the quote of the week btw

Heading home from work number 2. Must tie up loose ends then will put this lowball to sleep. Rig glancing up I believe your bids were lower than current bids.

bread's done
Back