[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Nike Elite Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens size 40 Super Bowl XLVII Jersey with official Super Bowl Patch  $6

Last edited by a moderator:
Unless he's being funny meaning futbol then maybe he's confused. These are NFL jerseys. Nike Elite or Limited... Stitched and except Foster and RG3 they have tags.

Football!

article-2273025-041A128B0000044D-634_634x448.jpg

fcb-r.madrid-ronaldinho_1_.v1374251434.jpg

I think I read somewhere the shipping for the sega is 4$? And unless I'm missing it (cant see pics at work but I did a day or so ago) I didn't see pictures of the sega.

Just to make you happy I'm going to bid up the copy of Bully.

Bully Scholarship Edition - $4
well that's not very nice, and i'm not happy. if anything i'm a bit sad. UPS won't hire me and you're trying to take my favorite game away from me, if only it would start raining so i could cry with a passion.

well that's not very nice, and i'm not happy. if anything i'm a bit sad. UPS won't hire me and you're trying to take my favorite game away from me, if only it would start raining so i could cry with a passion.
Why won't UPS hire you?

Because i know they hire everyone, they hired me last year for the stocking and shipping last seasons. Although i left the job after three weeks because they had me going in really early in.

I think I read somewhere the shipping for the sega is 4$? And unless I'm missing it (cant see pics at work but I did a day or so ago) I didn't see pictures of the sega.
I'm not home or I would post a pic. It is $4 shipping. If you win many items it would be your one $4 and the rest $1

come on Barney! dont let others "bully" you with their bids!

seriously dood, i feel ya. got some cases and just hoping (unrealistically) for a disc. I am pulling for ya!

Robert Griffin III Home Jersey -$13
Arian Foster Alternate Home Red Jersey -$12
Nike Limited Calvin Johnson Home Jersey -$14
Peyton Manning jersey -$10
Ray Lewis jersey -$10

No one with a Wii need Link's Crossbow Training??

Infinite Jest you must need the other WWE dvds that are available yes?? or arsenal_fan??

SEDA Headphones a steal at $6 

Lots of good deals out there... thanks for everyone who's participated thus far!!

bread's done
Back