[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

MetalMegaGio if you win the box I got you covered. Figures from LJN, Jakks, Mattel... MOC and loose. Bid it up high and I'll throw in some badass rares

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess NO MANUAL (B) Goguenator $15
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker (B) Goguenator $17
The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Ocarina of Time Master Quest NO MANUAL (B) Goguenator $17

Watch dogs $14

OP is updated..  little over 24 hours to go and we have super low bids on some items... Injustice CE is a steal right now.. Black Friday price on Madden 15 brand new!!!!  Just got off from work... Worked 23 hours since yesterday morning at 8... woooooo red bull!!!!

OP updated!!!  Injustice is slowly climbing up but needs way more love going into tomorrow!!   Lots of good deals to be had.  Hyrule Warriors, Madden 15, and a lot of Zelda action!!!  Don't forget the Mystery Box!!!!  Got a lot of goodies ready to put into that box.... Tons of things to sift through to make it worth your while!!!

To update on my father's situation, we had a brief 3 day hospital stay to deal with infection, high grade fever, etc.  I now have him back to his house and he's just resting.  Hoping by year's end we have him on a list to get a new kidney and get him back to as normal as we can. 

Thanks everyone again for the bids and in less than 24 hours we will be finished!!!

bread's done
Back