[DEAD] Xbox Live GTA IV Sweepstakes - thousands of prizes!

Thanks for taking our survey! However, you were not part of the first 500 responses. Stay tuned to yammapitfighting.com for future surveys and contests as well as info on our next event!

Worth a shot.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Go to fucking hell MS. FIX THE fuckING GLITCHES YOU HAVE IN YOUR SYSTEMS. I'm fucking 18, not under 18 you dumb asses.

I swear to god. MS is a company that makes fucking billions per year, but they can't fix simple glitches? If you sign up to xbox live as a 17 year old, that age NEVER gets updated. It stays 17... Good thing I didn't know about this age shit before signing up![/quote]

Good thing I'm over 18. LOL You have to go in on your XBOX and update the account to an over 18 account. Otherwise it won't change from a "child account".

[quote name='42Airborne']Good thing I'm over 18. LOL You have to go in on your XBOX and update the account to an over 18 account. Otherwise it won't change from a "child account".[/quote]

Yup.

I believe it was last year's fall update that fixed the issue, and allowed you to migrate child accounts into adult accounts. They won't do it automatically; go do it for yourself.

Bumping because prizes are being sent, and I won 7th prize! (yay 3 months of live) Was much more excited when I saw the e-mail, but any prize is better than none eh?

Congratulations! As the official judging organization for the Xbox LIVE GTA IV Promotion, it is our pleasure to inform you that you have been selected as a Sixth Prize winner!

Your prize is a one (1) month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription!
Free is free. Hehe

[quote name='contej85']Yes, but why is your 6th prize not as good as my 7th prize? lmao[/quote]

I was just wondering that. I got an email and won a 6th place prize:

Dear Blaine:

Congratulations! As the official judging organization for the Xbox LIVE GTA IV Promotion, it is our pleasure to inform you that you have been selected as a Sixth Prize winner!

Your prize is a one (1) month Xbox LIVE Gold subscription!

To receive your subscription prize, please enter the code below on Xbox LIVE Marketplace or from your Account Management console. You can also enter the code using the "Redeem Prepaid Code" option on your My Xbox profile at http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/profile.aspx. Further details on using your subscription code can be found at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908637.

Your subscription code is: ****-****-****-****-****.

If you have any questions about this prize, you may contact us at [email protected]. To view the Official Rules of this promotion, go to http://www.mardenkane.com/microsoft/rules.html.

On behalf of our client, Microsoft Corporation we thank you for your participation in this sweepstakes and wish you continued good fortune.

Sincerely,

The Xbox GTA IV Sweepstakes Team at Marden-Kane.

Please note: You have received this email for the sole purpose of notifying you of your winner status as part of your participation in the Microsoft Xbox GTA IV promotion. You have not been added to any e-mail lists and your information will be kept strictly confidential in accordance with the Microsoft Privacy Policy, available online at: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx.

I'll take it.

[quote name='bossman']I won a free year on Xbox Live![/QUOTE]

ME TOO =D!!!
This made my day ^_^. Congratulations guys!

I won a year subscription. :D

I didn't remember entering, but I found this forum when I checked google to make sure it wasn't a spam email.

I think I might stick around for awhile.

I just got an email today stating I won 3 months of XBLIVE!!!! WOooooooo! I can just extend my current subscription right? Or maybe I'll trade this.

I totally forgot about this and was caught by suprise when I received an email that I won a free month of Live. Thanks again for the heads up, Op.

I won a year of XBL Gold, but of course I had just today reup'd my account with a 12+1 card. They couldn't of sent it out soon

Congrats to everyone who won.

Woot got a year of live too, Sucks cuz i already have like 5 sitting in my room from the dell deal. ah well ebay time. avent won something like this since i won a t-shirt from nintendo power 8 years ago. damn i wonder what happened to that shirt.

cheers,
mike

bread's done
Back