[DEAD] Xbox Live GTA IV Sweepstakes - thousands of prizes!

500 here. Funny that a Microsoft prize email ended up in my MSN Hotmail junk folder, I almost missed it!

Either way, 500 points ain't a lot, but it sure as hell made my day. I'm just figuring thats nearly all of this week's Rock Band DLC for free :) Win!!

+ 1 month of Live.

Would of much rather had points since I don't play online a lot, but whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's something hilarious... I never got an email, but it seems I won a second prize. I came home and found a package at my door, and inside was a GTAIV aluminum bat! w00t!

Yeah! I sure was surprised to find a huge tube of a box waiting outside my door containing a metal GTA4 metal baseball bat! W00t!

Ooo, but there's a Rockstar symbol at the end of the handle!!! Seriously though, I'm either gonna put it with the rest of my random preorder swag, or maybe hawk it on ebay if the prices go all crazy (it always fascinates me what random crap some people will pay for). I didn't even remember entering any contests.

Funny how everyone else got the email prizes way back in August, but hey, cool swag that's free is always appreciated.

Interesting! I recieved a letter in the mail about 3 weeks ago saying I won the first place prize of the custom elite console and I would be getting it in 8-10 weeks. Has anyone recieved a first place prize yet? I can't believe it's taking them this long to get prizes out.

Apparently I won first prize, the custom Xbox 360 Elite. I got a letter December 13th I think notifying me that I would receive it in 10-12 weeks. I completely forgot I entered it.

[quote name='Gabriels']HOLY S**T that bat was sold for $1,000! Someone really wanted a crappy aluminum bat with a gta iv logo. Wow.[/quote]

Look at the bid history. I'll guarantee noone pays. Someone with 5 feedback won, and someone with 0 feedback bid it all the way up.

bread's done
Back