[DEAD] Xbox Live GTA IV Sweepstakes - thousands of prizes!

I forgot I entered this months ago, but I won 12 Months of XBL Gold. Which is awesome, because my membership just ran out!

Got an email yesterday....I won the 6th place prize of 1 month XBOX LIVE...that's one month longer before I have to ante up for the yearly renewal!!!

What a backwards contest. I got a 6th place price, too - 1 month Live. I'd rather have placed 8th, and gotten the year. Oh well, a month is a month!

Wow thats a lot of winners. Looks like they're getting faster on the contests. I won an October Live contest and didn't get notified till April this year. I got my prizes within a week though. They had notified by sending me a message through Live instead of email, which I also thought was weird.

LOL...that is sort of messed up....I wish I would have won 8th place now. But Ill take my extra month of LIVE and like it. :)

That's not cool. I didn't win anything at all. But I already have my account paid for until April of 2011 so I guess I'm doing fine. Congrats to all you guys that won a prize your happy with!

haha wow, my first post here.
i forgot i entered this too, 1 year XBL for me too
i'm paid up til nov '10 now yeesh

I won a year also. Funny thing is I almost deleted the email as I forgot about the contest and was thinking about Nigeria as I was reading it :). Glad I kept it now! This is the first Xbox contest I have actually won so thats cool. I guess we should all thank the OP........unless he won one of those elites then we should find where he lives :)

[quote name='Drizztd9']Got 6th place myself. 1 free month. First thing ive ever won so i aint complaining. Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Same here. Free month is a free month. I wonder if I will even use it =-D

I won the 8th place prize and it turned out to be a year of live. Kind of ironic how the 8th place prize is better than the 6th place prize. Oh well I'm happy!

Won a 3 month Gold membership, very cool. There's a new sweepstakes starting this week for Summer of Arcade. All you need to do is play the demos of the new games coming out in the next 4 weeks. Geometry Wars Evolved 2 comes out wednesday, so I'll be all over that one :applause:

Woo, I won three free months of XBL. :D Almost deleted the email thinking it was spam, but curiosity got the better of me, so I'm glad I checked it. Glad to see so many other CAGs won as well.

Dang I wish I won......but just a question. What was the email send from...because I have been known to delete all my SPAM before soo......

My first time winning anything! yay :D Anyone else win?

Dear Zach:

Congratulations! As the official judging organization for the Xbox LIVE GTA IV Promotion, it is our pleasure to inform you that you have been selected as a Third Prize winner!

Your prize is 500 Microsoft Points!

To receive your points enter the code below as instructed on Xbox.com or in the Marketplace section of your Xbox 360 dashboard. Please note that the points are only good until December 31, 2008. Further information on entering the points can be found at: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908637.

Won 1000 points as well. I tried putting the code in at points.microsoft.com but it keeps telling me that I inputted an invalid promotional code. Anyone else having this problem?

Edit: Guess I had to redeem the code in the Xbox Marketplace rather than on their website. Glad to have one my first online contest and many other CAG's winning as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow looks like a lot of people won from this contest. I got 3rd place, 500pts, which probably has the lowest ARV, weird considering the 4th, 5th, and 6th, etc got better prizes.

Does anyone know if these point we just got will be the first to leave our account if we buy something? They expire is why im wondering.

bread's done
Back