Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCuzzx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I was doing some trade-ins today and was informed that I should hold on in regards to purchasing any pre-owned games because the buy 2 get 1 free starts this Wednesday. Just a heads up for you guys and hope for more confirmation from more CAGs in the coming days.

EDIT: It is now up on the web site...so safe to say...CONFIRMED!:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Idiotekque']Saix vs. 6er?

Heaven or Hell?

LET'S ROCK!![/QUOTE]

Based purely on numbers I win.

My user name has a 13, theirs is 6. Mine has more letters overall. So if this were scrabble rules I'd kick 6ers butt in points for sure :bouncy:

[quote name='Idiotekque']Saix vs. 6er?

Heaven or Hell?

LET'S ROCK!![/QUOTE]

Bush or Kerry?

Oh......wait, I think I'm doing it wrong

Got my three games today (Kingdoms of Amalur, NBA 2K12, Mario Party 9) and here's the kicker. ALL THREE ARE COMPLETE! I'm shocked, honestly. I've never gotten an order like this where everything was complete.

Kingdoms of Amalur is in pretty poor shape though. The case is broken and stickered and the disc is smudged a ton. NBA 2K12 and Mario Party 9 are both in EXCELLENT condition. No stickers on the case and the discs are in great shape. Mario Party even had an unused Club Nintendo code.

Dont see this posted anywhere else so I'll put here. Not sure there is enough interest to start a new thread. Gamecube games are B2G1 now through the 20 or 21st. It's live online and in store even though the store I was at didn't know about it it works in the system.

Ended up with the following:
Dead Rising 2
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Dead Island
King of Fighters XIII
Sonic Generations
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensiona

Pretty good haul for ~$100. Happy with everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back