(Deal Dead, Discussion Dying) Free PSP Games @ EB (w/select PS2/XBX/GC Trade-ins)

AnthonyRoundtree

CAGiversary!
Update: 4/16/05

Ths deal is now dead.
Go home... the party is over.

What's that? You wanna be the weird guy that hangs out after the party to talk about how cool the party was even though you were also the guy everyone at the party was trying to get away from?

Fine.... We'll say open for ya... BUT NO STICKY FOR YOU!

Thanks to everyone.... and don't forget.... now that you've gotten an entire library of PSP games for damn near free... don't forget to at least say hi to your DS once in a while.....

Your DS misses you....

Toodles!

UPDATE 4/11/05: As some of you may know... this deal advertised as "3 Trades for 1 PSP Game" is over as of 4/10. However, EBGames.com indicates that the deal is still fresh until the 15th, but you must trade in 6 for 2 games in one transaction in order for it to work.

Under In-Store Promotions, EBGames.com reads:
"Free select PSP title with PS2/XB/GC game trade-in (pre-purchase) Active: Now - 4/15/2005
Trade-in 6 qualifying pre-played PS2/XB/GC games and receive $79.98 towards the pre-purchase of 2 of the following titles: GRETZKY NHL HOCKEY PSP or TWISTED METAL: HEAD ON PSP or WORLD TOUR SOCCER PSP or ATV OFFRD FURY BLAZIN TRLS PSP or APE ESCAPE PSP or NBA PSP or WIPEOUT PURE PSP or MLB PSP. Game boxes and instructions are required. Some titles are excluded from trade. May be combined with other EB Promotions. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Not valid on hardware. See sales associate for complete details. Customer may be responsible for sales tax."

Some stores may or may not honor this promo, and some stores may still let you only trade in 3 for 1. Regardless, we'll keep this thread stickied until the 16th, then officially kill it 14 days after the 15th, for all you guys trying to exchange your items obtained on the 15th. In any case, the trade-in deal is YMMV, and exchanging the PSP games is even more YMMV.

Good luck to all of you on the final days of what is sure to be the most memorable, and profitable, trade-in deal of 2005!

[quote name='joystickz']

Here's the scoop.

EBGames In Store is having an in-store promotion on the preorder/purchase of PSP games that could potentially make your initial launch library damn near free.

Here's the deal......

ebpspfree6ss.jpg

With this deal, gamers need only trade in THREE games not on THIS LIST to receive one of the EIGHT games shown above.

gretzkyfree3al.jpg

For those of you who can put two and two together, understand that when you get the game from EB it bumps the value of each game that might be normally traded in for 50 cents, up to a third of the price of any of those 39.99 games.

Then, with your sealed game in hand, and receipt (or better, gift receipt) for said game, you are not prohibited from later exchanging it for store credit for the full $40 value of the game.

In essence, the deal isn't "just for those 8 PSP games" because you can still exchange any one of them within 14 days of purchase for full credit.

Better yet... get your credit back on a gift card (make sure it has scratch off pin numbers) and use it online.

Above deal ends April 10th.

Sound easy?
Good.

NOTE: Though this isnt a YMMV deal, the clerks all over don't seem to be too refreshed on it... so make sure you're cool with the employees enough to share some patience until they work it out in the computer.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jza1218']I'm sorry it sucks like that at EB. But at the same time, customers have to look out for themselves. And I think some EB workers get off on a power trip.
For example, today I went into one look for cheap games(not just for the trade in). I grabbed Rocky for GC, Future Tactics for Xbox and GC, and NFL 2k5 for Xbox.
NFL 2k5 rang up at 9.99, which I knew it would since it was a new price change online.
Rocky the guy doesnt even have(which begs the question of why is it out there). One Future tactics rings up at the correct price(Xbox one at 7.99). The GC one rings up at 9.99, while the label is 5.99. I argue with the guy that because its mislabeled I should get the listed price. He says that its a mistake and that he's human. Of course you are, but if I make a mistake I pay for it. Not only that, but they had 3 other copies that were mispriced(at 7.99). One is a mistake, 4 is just laziness. This is why I hate most EBgames(and have actually complained to their customer service and may or may not have had a manager fired(he deserved it trust me).[/QUOTE]

Well. It was a mistake. How are you going to fault the cashier for a mislabeled price tag (which he probably had nothing to do with). If you don't like the price, then don't buy it. It's as simple as that.

[quote name='Socheata']Well. It was a mistake. How are you going to fault the cashier for a mislabeled price tag (which he probably had nothing to do with). If you don't like the price, then don't buy it. It's as simple as that.[/QUOTE]
I work retail. If something is mispriced, they get it for that price, regardless of what the actual price is. The fact is while it is a mistake(I still contend of laziness or not caring) the price should have been honored. This makes me feel less guilty for milking this deal for all its worth. Crap customer service=less people shopping there=less employee hours.

The discussion of morality in taking advantage of a company's deals deserves its own thread. It's definitely just taking up too much space here, and isn't actually on topic. Just one guy's opinion.

[quote name='Bervda']The discussion of morality in taking advantage of a company's deals deserves its own thread. It's definitely just taking up too much space here, and isn't actually on topic. Just one guy's opinion.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Let's all just be happy with EB selling new games for $2.99-$4.99 that are PO in their system.

Damn! I went to EB and I wanted to trade in 5 copies of Metal Arms: Glitch in the System and the employee didn't let me. He said I can't trade in copies of the same game. Should I trade them in at another EB or just call it quits? I'm tired of this now. Besides, most of the games I tried to trade in are now POX. :(

Atleast I got Twisted Metal: Head On.

I guess I'm gonna have to buy Metal Gear AC!D.

P.S.: I bought a PSP yesterday! I get to pay it with in 18 months and guess what! no interest!

[quote name='jza1218']Because if you're like me, and you bought 3 copies of Outlaw golf:9 more holes of Xmas, you'd like to be able to return it when it does come up as POX. Its worthless to trade in and I dont have a GR near me.[/QUOTE]

well, it is your fault for buying three copies of a game you werent interested in owning in the first place. If you cant get the deal to work, is it the company that sold you the games fault to eat the sale? put yourself in that position and you would say no. you took a gamble to try to get a deal, it might work or not, but it is your gamble. suck it up and dont bitch because you didnt get in on time.

[quote name='nakanenui']well, it is your fault for buying three copies of a game you werent interested in owning in the first place. If you cant get the deal to work, is it the company that sold you the games fault to eat the sale? put yourself in that position and you would say no. you took a gamble to try to get a deal, it might work or not, but it is your gamble. suck it up and dont bitch because you didnt get in on time.[/QUOTE]
Umm there's nothing wrong with me returning it, its still sealed. So yeah, blockbuster can take 2 of the games back(I'm keeping one).
And you can eat me nakanenui. You dont like what I'm doing tough.

[quote name='Toth']Ummm dude read his post again. Hes not saying he is going to take EB to court, his point was that if EB were to try to sue him or something of that nature, he would be happy to explain it to the judge and get the EB employee laughed out of the court room. I also feel nothing for the employees in this deal. The deal doesn't directly hurt them so why do ANY of them get so pissy about it? I have one at an EB near me who is a complete spaz who would wring my neck for doing this deal if he could. What have I done wrong? OMG I HAVE TRADED IN MULTIPLE UNOPENED GAMES! Not even duplicates mind you, but he still acts like an ass about it. Which is exactly why I rub his face in the deal.

Look I used to work at an EB before college. In those glory days some of the employees used to actually give a sh$t about games, and we never gave a damn when someone came in and did one of these deals. Hell half of the time employees were the ones taking advantage of the deals. Now EB as a company has turned into an even bigger bitch, and often only hires idiots. The employees that arn't idiots are just screwed because they have no ability to control the shitty policies they are forced to cram down people's throats(Aka asking people to preorder games constantly).

Don't feel sorry for EB and trust me don't feel sorry for its employees either. Its not your fault that some of them have a stick up their @ss.[/QUOTE]

do you know how employess get paid? working retail isnt like a desk job. you have to earn hours, which are determined by how well sales have been (preorders, selling edge cards, quotas, etc). if people are trading in games that result in losses, the employees get shafted because their hours are cut. so understand that by exploiting deals you are adversely affecting the paycheck of the employee. if your paycheck was getting smaller=less hours, you would be pissy too because of people just like you. corporate may or may not give a rats ass because they get paid salaries, not hourly. you probably dont give a shit or feel sympathy for these employees, but just dont laugh at them when you make out on a deal because your actions making a profit just came out of their potential earnings. -just explaining how retail works-

[quote name='jza1218']Umm there's nothing wrong with me returning it, its still sealed. So yeah, blockbuster can take 2 of the games back(I'm keeping one).
And you can eat me nakanenui. You dont like what I'm doing tough.[/QUOTE]

you actions may be questionable, but i am not judging you on that. I am saying you are a whinny bitch so what you gonna do about it, crybaby.

[quote name='nakanenui']you actions may be questionable, but i am not judging you on that. I am saying you are a whinny bitch so what you gonna do about it, crybaby.[/QUOTE]
Wow, you're a big man on the internet. Go away little boy.

I must have logged on to another website... pages upon pages of pointless arguments..

is this crankyassgamer?

guys/gals no one cares about the last 4 pages.

[quote name='Toth']How can it hurt you in the long run? Employees at those stores have a huge turn over rate, and over the course of 6 monthes your likely to run into new ones that don't know you.[/QUOTE]

Because if you go in there often enough, all the current employees will know your face. Some will leave, but, if the ones that stay give you a hard time, they will pass the info on to the new employees.

I really don't care if you go in with 10 copies of the same game sealed and get away with it. It's just that the lower profile you keep, the longer you will be able to keep doing the deals without getting hassled.

I am obviously not keeping a low enough profile with my once or twice a week trips and only trading single copies/unsealed.

Just today, I had a CSR say he couldn't sell me a copy of Auto Modellista because he remembers selling me a copy last week. He said something like "we are only allowed to sell one copy of these cheap clearanced games to each customer, and that management checks the list each night and he would get in trouble". I know it's BS, but I don't want him giving me a harder time next time or telling all his co-workers to look out for me.

I said, OK, thanks, have a nice day and thanks for the $10 Astroboy!

Of course that is after trading the following: These are still PO as of 12:30 PM Pacific.

Metroid prime GC(kmart version)
Cubix (7.99 @ GR new)
Bad Boys PS2 (Bestbuy $5)

Got Wipeout Pure ;)

[quote name='hotwls13']
Just today, I had a CSR say he couldn't sell me a copy of Auto Modellista because he remembers selling me a copy last week. He said something like "we are only allowed to sell one copy of these cheap clearanced games to each customer, and that management checks the list each night and he would get in trouble". I know it's BS, but I don't want him giving me a harder time next time or telling all his co-workers to look out for me.

Metroid prime GC(kmart version)
Cubix (7.99 @ GR new)
Bad Boys PS2 (Bestbuy $5)

Got Wipeout Pure ;)[/QUOTE]
Wow thats some crazy BS they fed you. On another note, I am the only one who cant find Cubix anywhere? I havent seen that game in months. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Bervda
The discussion of morality in taking advantage of a company's deals deserves its own thread. It's definitely just taking up too much space here, and isn't actually on topic. Just one guy's opinion.

yeah, isn't there a vs. forum around here? =P

traded:
Hitman Contracts (9.99 at blockbuster)
Conflict Desert Storm
Bad Boys

Got: Wipeout pure

gonna trade in some more for Twisted Metal and gift receipt it for Ridge Racer or Mercury

Hey,

Someone posted in another thread that this is good until April 15, but the front page of this thread and the posted flyer says April 10. Can someone confirm this for me? Is it April 10 or 15?

Thanks!

[quote name='hwong3']Hey,

Someone posted in another thread that this is good until April 15, but the front page of this thread and the posted flyer says April 10. Can someone confirm this for me? Is it April 10 or 15?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Their online trade-in deals page at http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/ lists it as going until April 15th. I've been avoiding my local store, so I don't really know if there's anything in-store that mentions it.

I just got my EB Games $10 gift voucher in the mail. That's the voucher you got for purchasing any 2 of the 8 featured PSP games (the same games as the trade in deal). That was hella fast cause I mailed in my rebate form 2 weeks ago and it was great cause it only required the original store receipts (you don't have to cut the UPCs out).

[quote name='CaptPete']Their online trade-in deals page at http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/ads/shops/instoretradein/ lists it as going until April 15th. I've been avoiding my local store, so I don't really know if there's anything in-store that mentions it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, at least I'll be armed with a printout from the website in case they say its over when I go in to trade in on April 11. ;-)

[quote name='ofacto']I just got my EB Games $10 gift voucher in the mail. That's the voucher you got for purchasing any 2 of the 8 featured PSP games (the same games as the trade in deal). That was hella fast cause I mailed in my rebate form 2 weeks ago and it was great cause it only required the original store receipts (you don't have to cut the UPCs out).[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but where's the rebate? Can it be combined with this deal?

Thanks!!!

ahh this thread has gone to crap with all the "newbies"... Thanks for the gus that are still cool though, I mean heck, this almost started to sound like GAmefaqs!

For the heck of it, I checked the Rebel Strike Demo . . . came up POX (thought it would).

traded in two Metal Arms, Syphon Filter, Pulse Racer, Gladius, and GASP! Phantom Dust . . . I got in on the free via rebate GS offer and just didn't get into it.

Trade in mania has taken its toll :)

I think I'm at 16 sets of 3 games . . . but I've lost count and am losing interest in the deal . . . a couple more tomorrow and I'll be done.

Is this specific offer ending on the 10th or was it extended?

[quote name='schultzed']For the heck of it, I checked the Rebel Strike Demo . . . came up POX (thought it would).

traded in two Metal Arms, Syphon Filter, Pulse Racer, Gladius, and GASP Phantom Dust . . . I got in on the free via rebate GS offer and just didn't get into it.

Trade in mania has taken its toll :)

I think I'm at 16 sets of 3 games . . . but I've lost count and am losing interest in the deal . . . a couple more tomorrow and I'll be done.

Is this specific offer ending on the 10th or was it extended?[/QUOTE]

the website, and my local EB employee said that it was extended to the 15th. I'm saying 15th.

Also to do the $10 voucher, do both games need to be on one receipt? when I asked the employee about it, he said that it must be 2 games on the same receipt, but yet again, he may be bsing me or doesn't know for sure.

__
wow, thanks for the quick replies. I knew that it didn't need to be both on the same receipt, cause I doubt a lot of people would spend over $80 in the same transaction.

[quote name='gamefreak117']the website, and my local EB employee said that it was extended to the 15th. I'm saying 15th.

Also to do the $10 voucher, do both games need to be on one receipt? when I asked the employee about it, he said that it must be 2 games on the same receipt, but yet again, he may be bsing me or doesn't know for sure.[/QUOTE]

No, they don't need to be on the same receipt. I got my email yesterday after sending in 2 receipts that said the $10 voucher had been sent to me. Which is good.

Does Zelda WW, Echo Night Beyond, and Obscure work ? If so, do I need the instructions, I have them for echo night,and obscure, just nor Zelda.

[quote name='Nasfive0']Does Zelda WW, Echo Night Beyond, and Obscure work ? If so, do I need the instructions, I have them for echo night,and obscure, just nor Zelda.[/QUOTE]

you realize echo night by itself is worth $25 credit at blockbuster gamerush....

Just got denied on Disaster Report PS2, although Battle Engine Aquila PS2 worked fine. If I had known that EB sold them for so cheap themselves I would have tried trading it in earlier! Oh well.

I didn't actually see it listed as POX, but the cashier has always been very helpful, so I believed him. He did try and sell the `game protection' extra on the games that I got though. I assume that it's pure profit for them and that they're forced to push it, just like those stupid Entertainment Weekly magazine subscriptions at other stores. I always feel a little bad turning them down, since I think that they are rated on the percentage that they sell with games, but there's no way in hell I would ever pay for one... Anyway...

:( that's messed up. No one read the last message I posted (page 66). Because of all the lame versus posts.

Anyways, like I said in the other post, I have 5 copies of Metal Arms but the employee told me that I couldn't trade them in together because it wasn't allowed trading mulitple copies of a game. I told him that I did it at another store and he said that they weren't supposed to do that. He was still cool though.

I have a questions I have for anyone:

1. Should I try another EB? I only have 5 games. but....

2. Should I trade in Full Spectrum Warrior? I got it last year and I only played it around 7 times. It's still in great condition and all. But I won't get much now these days since FSW is a Platinum hit.

3. And if I have another problem with 'can't trade multiple copies of same game at a time' what should I do? There aren't many EB's where I live. They are kinda far.

4. If I do get lucky and get these games exchanged for 2 PSP games, can I use a gift receipt in a different EB (not the one I traded the games in)?

Thanks! I hope someone answers my questions. I really appreciate it. And I hope I can use the gift receipt at any EB games because I won't want to drive 1 hour back and forth.

Went to ToysRUs :

Purchased:

Bloodrayne (xb/ps2): 4 copies, $3 each
Hitman(ps2): $5
Trivial Pursuit Wired(ps2): $4
Pokemon Coliseum: $3
Starfox Adventures: $3
Jak & Daxter: 2 copies $2 each
Super Mario Sunshine: $3
R: Racing Revolution: $1.50

Trading tommorow.

[quote name='Eclipse']Went to ToysRUs :

Purchased:

Trading tommorow.[/QUOTE]

I find it so hard to believe that any TRU still has stuff like this . . . mine have been wiped out for months now . . . oh wait, I'm one of the reasons they don't have anything left.

Great Finds!!!

[quote name='Eclipse']Went to ToysRUs :

Purchased:

Trading tommorow.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, OK, the first 3 and the last one I understand (though still good finds - I've never seen them that low). But since when were Starfox, Pok. Coliseum, and Super Mario Sunshine green-tagged? And Jak I've heard was green tagged but all the employees I ask deny that and swear it is and always has been $19.99 (though I did manage to get it for $9.99 by price matching Sears). Or were these just regular orange-tag clearance? Strange choices by that TRU if so - but very YMMV at other stores. I was just at one here in OR (I see you are in WA) and they had nothing of the sort - though now I want to go back with some printed UPCs of those games to make sure this isn't an unadvertised bonanza.

The instances of that sale were a bit bizzare, have to say. The GC items were not listed as green/orange tag items, yet were placed on a table along with some clearance items with stickers on them with the said prices.

Wierd thing-Same titles were present in the GC section with respective (and most probably correct, and much higher prices) Didnt ask questions, snatched up what there was(wish there were more copies).

J&D (gh) has been a mixed issue with me too. With games like that, it depends on how well they sell, from what the sales rep told me. If theyve got a large stock that hasnt been selling, the management will lower the price in such a drastic manner to get some copies moving off the shelves. I guess that was the case at this TRU. There were 4 copies left of an original 80 or so stock, from what the rep. told me.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']:( that's messed up. No one read the last message I posted (page 66). Because of all the lame versus posts.

Yes. It couldnt hurt.

2. Should I trade in Full Spectrum Warrior? I got it last year and I only played it around 7 times. It's still in great condition and all. But I won't get much now these days since FSW is a Platinum hit.

If you dont play it then yes. At worst, you can always pick it up again, since it will be cheap.

3. And if I have another problem with 'can't trade multiple copies of same game at a time' what should I do? There aren't many EB's where I live. They are kinda far.

Try a BB or Gamestop, or Ebay the extra copies. Not much you can do.

4. If I do get lucky and get these games exchanged for 2 PSP games, can I use a gift receipt in a different EB (not the one I traded the games in)?

Yes it shouldnt be a problem once you have a gift receipt.

QUOTE]

[quote name='Escobar4Life']:( that's messed up. No one read the last message I posted (page 66). Because of all the lame versus posts.

Anyways, like I said in the other post, I have 5 copies of Metal Arms but the employee told me that I couldn't trade them in together because it wasn't allowed trading mulitple copies of a game. I told him that I did it at another store and he said that they weren't supposed to do that. He was still cool though.

I have a questions I have for anyone:

Thanks! I hope someone answers my questions. I really appreciate it. And I hope I can use the gift receipt at any EB games because I won't want to drive 1 hour back and forth.[/QUOTE]

1) You could try a different EB or a different employee at the same EB.

2) Doesn't sound like you were really interested in it so why not trade it in. You might have better luck trading in 2 Metal Arms and your 1 FSW. It's still multiple copies but they might let you slide.

3) Return the games to Best Buy. Or find 10 cheap games not on the exclusion list and do this promotion 5 times. As it turns out I'm really only interested in 1 of the 8 PSP titles for this promotion. Thought I'd like Wipeout but I'm just not a racing game fan. So I've done this promotion 5 times, which equals a copy of Wipeout that I'm currently selling, a copy of Twisted Metal that I exchanged for Lumines (frickin' awesome game), two ATV preorders (will probably keep one but I'm exchanging the other for $40 towards GTA PSP, and then there's a copy of Wipeout in my car that I'm going to exchange for Hot Shots Golf. I have 3 EBs in my area so maybe that makes it easier on me.

4) I don't know.

thanks little krampy. :)

Also if the EB employee doesn't let me trade in 3 Metal Arms or 2 Metal Arms with Full Spectrum Warrior I decided that I will trade in Counter Strike, Metal Arms and Full Spectrum Warrior. I don't play those 2 games so why not trade them in.

Anyways, thank you very much! :)

I'm going to EB today!

If I trade in a game worth say $20 in normal trade-in credit should I get the difference back from the $13.33 that the deal bumps the games up to that are worth less than that? Meaning $20-$13.33 I would get the PSP game plus $6.67?

[quote name='jkam']If I trade in a game worth say $20 in normal trade-in credit should I get the difference back from the $13.33 that the deal bumps the games up to that are worth less than that? Meaning $20-$13.33 I would get the PSP game plus $6.67?[/QUOTE]

That happened to me when I traded in Power Puff Girls last week ($17) but somone in this thread traded in Splinter Cell: CT towards a psp gam e and apparently it dropped to $13.33 (he never go back to us on that question).

[quote name='jkam']If I trade in a game worth say $20 in normal trade-in credit should I get the difference back from the $13.33 that the deal bumps the games up to that are worth less than that? Meaning $20-$13.33 I would get the PSP game plus $6.67?[/QUOTE]

Nope. The game will go down to 13.33 in value, just like the other ones go up to 13.33.

Funny...the guy up top says he found bloodraine...wow...well in my case a Employee at TRU is being a ahole and hoarding boxes of these 3-5 buck titles instead of putting them on the shelf....his DM even knows hes doing it....its total bull I should call his DM or hid DM's manager....an employee shouldnt be able to hold 40+ games w/o putting them on the shelf....plus this guy gets his employee discount....I hate him sooo bad

[quote name='Escobar4Life']thanks little krampy. :)

Also if the EB employee doesn't let me trade in 3 Metal Arms or 2 Metal Arms with Full Spectrum Warrior I decided that I will trade in Counter Strike, Metal Arms and Full Spectrum Warrior. I don't play those 2 games so why not trade them in.

I'm going to EB today![/QUOTE]

Where's the love for me? I answered your questions too.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']thanks little krampy. :)

I'm going to EB today![/QUOTE]

This is my basic strategy . . . combine stuff I have with cheap stuff I buy with cheap stuff from EB . . . a mixture.

Just got back from my EB (Broadway and 3rd in NYC) and the guy behind the counter told me that their regional manager ended the promotion early, and that they should only honor it for people who had previously asked about it or who still had a flyer. He recognized me, so it was no big problem to get my copy of Wipeout Pure. But an interesting change of events.

[quote name='Eclipse']The instances of that sale were a bit bizzare, have to say. The GC items were not listed as green/orange tag items, yet were placed on a table along with some clearance items with stickers on them with the said prices.

Wierd thing-Same titles were present in the GC section with respective (and most probably correct, and much higher prices) Didnt ask questions, snatched up what there was(wish there were more copies).

J&D (gh) has been a mixed issue with me too. With games like that, it depends on how well they sell, from what the sales rep told me. If theyve got a large stock that hasnt been selling, the management will lower the price in such a drastic manner to get some copies moving off the shelves. I guess that was the case at this TRU. There were 4 copies left of an original 80 or so stock, from what the rep. told me.[/QUOTE]

Jak and Daxter was green tagged, but only if you managed to find the copies that had the sticker over the UPC. No sticker = no green tag price.

[quote name='BigHow']Just got back from my EB (Broadway and 3rd in NYC) and the guy behind the counter told me that their regional manager ended the promotion early, and that they should only honor it for people who had previously asked about it or who still had a flyer. He recognized me, so it was no big problem to get my copy of Wipeout Pure. But an interesting change of events.[/QUOTE]

LOL thats funny im in NJ about 20 min from lincoln tunnel and Im in your region...yet no ending early here

The nre list of games that I've compiled that are tradeable for this offer:

PS2
Enter the Matrix (PS2)
Jak and Daxter (PS2)
Hitman Contracts (PS2)
Syphon Filter (PS2)
Outlaw Golf (PS2)
Quake 3 (PS2)
Metal Arms (PS2)
Rygar (PS2)
Harvest Moon: Save The Homeland (PS2)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (PS2)