Deathsmiles Limited Edition (360) $15 FS back in stock at Newegg

I ordered one, been wanting this for a while. You know what pisses me off though? I had checked the auto-notify on their website for when it came back in stock to e-mail. Did I get an e-mail, hell no. Thanks for the post!

Thanks op, I missed this last time as well.

Got to use my free Shoprunner 2-day shipping for the first time :)

Definitely in for one, thanks! I missed it the other day. Newegg auto notify on this item didn't work for me either. I have bought way too many games and I shouldn't be buying this but I am anyways.

[quote name='lilman']Thanks op, I missed this last time as well.

Got to use my free Shoprunner 2-day shipping for the first time :)[/QUOTE]

I owned regular edition. End up picked up LE version for my collection with 2 days free shipping ;)

[quote name='lilman']Thanks op, I missed this last time as well.

Got to use my free Shoprunner 2-day shipping for the first time :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's lame.

I saw this at work and ordered it on my phone through the Newegg Android app, it didn't give me the option to use my shiny new shoprunner membership.

Managed to get one, missed the scene it yesterday but I decided I didn't really want Scene It, I probably wouldn't know 70% of the questions and I have no one to play with.

Damn! Missed it again. Ah well. I can't really use the faceplate anyway on a slim. But I have wanted this game for a while now.

Uh, so I just ordered a copy of this. It seems to be back in stock again. And Yakuza 3&4 are also available for 14.99 each again as well.

Newegg has stupid shipping.. they won't ship USPS for free, and FedEx is to expensive to ship to up here that's why Alaska isn't free. Because they blow.

Edit: Well I just ordered using Shoprunner 30 day for free shipping.. hopefully it work..

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally snagged one with the Scene It bundle and a multi card reader I've been eyeing. Used my $40 for $20 Google Offers cert with the newcustomer10 promo code for a final cost of $27 for all 3. Awesome!

Thanks OP, I got the auto-notify e-mail yesterday when it came back in stock, but I wasn't fast enough. Glad I checked again for today! Dunno if I want to put that faceplate on my box though...

bread's done
Back