Let's Tap
Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Xfactor19990']wow so get this had my copy, and this woman probably about 40 asked me to help her, so I moved the tray for her (it was behind this shelf tray thing) so I did, well that fucking bitch took get this all the copies including the one i sat down in order to help her. SHe took every fucking game[/QUOTE]
Dude, you should have asked for the 360 copy back. If she refused, you could have given her the ultimatum of giving it up or you'd alert the cashier and/or manager of what they were doing. Her choice.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I heard people getting Fairytale Fights for free.
Anyone can tell me how I can get it will be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

tooooooooooooo late

[quote name='Jodou']Dude, you should have asked for the 360 copy back. If she refused, you could have given her the ultimatum of giving it up or you'd alert the cashier and/or manager of what they were doing. Her choice.[/QUOTE]
haha ya i shoulda kicked the shit out of her, but by time i got up from moving cart the bitch had ran off to the crowds

For those of you bitching about people hoarding these games on this fine deal day:

I am unemployed, a college student, husband, & father of a 22 month old. Due to this shitty economy, people screwing me out of money for work I did that they refuse to pay, my wife's illness, & considering our ONLY car is getting repossessed tomorrow, I think my family & I deserve a break when it comes to deals like this. Considering also that I've had to sell ALL of my gaming systems just to make ends meet, I think my wife & I deserve a break in treating ourselves towards using the trade in value towards a new HDTV, PS3, or a new Wii to replace the one we had to sell.

As it is now, I might also have to sell my Crimson Red DS Lite that my wife bought for me for our anniversary. Needless to say, it holds quite a bit of sentimental value considering that I had to sell my first DS Lite a few years ago due to needing the money. She bought that one for my birthday.

So to all of you who are bitching & moaning about others hoarding, more than likely you knew about this deal ahead of time, & it was a one day only deal to get it for free. It's not like the stores won't get more copies in. If you didn't jump on the deal & had the time to go out to the stores today in your area, then it's your own damn fault. It sounds like YOU'RE the one(s) being greedy here.

Overall I am thankful that due to the generosity of friends & family, our daughter will have a nice Christmas. Unless you've been in a similar pair of shoes, you have no idea what it's like to not be able to provide for your family no matter how hard or try or what you do. ESPECIALLY here @ Christmas.

That being said...Merry Christmas everyone! :lol:

[quote name='Xfactor19990']my problem was this hoarder took all of them including my copy as i helped her[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Britshady']
Be willing to pay a little for stuff. It's Cheap Ass Gamer not Free Ass Gamer.
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jodou']
No, it's Cheap Ass Gamer because of the unfortunate acronym otherwise lol.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the new sig guys.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']For those of you bitching about people hoarding these games on this fine deal day:

I am unemployed, a college student, husband, & father of a 22 month old. Due to this shitty economy, people screwing me out of money for work I did that they refuse to pay, my wife's illness, & considering our ONLY car is getting repossessed tomorrow, I think my family & I deserve a break when it comes to deals like this. Considering also that I've had to sell ALL of my gaming systems just to make ends meet, I think my wife & I deserve a break in treating ourselves towards using the trade in value towards a new HDTV, PS3, or a new Wii to replace the one we had to sell.

As it is now, I might also have to sell my Crimson Red DS Lite that my wife bought for me for our anniversary. Needless to say, it holds quite a bit of sentimental value considering that I had to sell my first DS Lite a few years ago due to needing the money. She bought that one for my birthday.

So to all of you who are bitching & moaning about others hoarding, more than likely you knew about this deal ahead of time, & it was a one day only deal to get it for free. It's not like the stores won't get more copies in. If you didn't jump on the deal & had the time to go out to the stores today in your area, then it's your own damn fault. It sounds like YOU'RE the one(s) being greedy here.

Overall I am thankful that due to the generosity of friends & family, our daughter will have a nice Christmas. Unless you've been in a similar pair of shoes, you have no idea what it's like to not be able to provide for your family no matter how hard or try or what you do. ESPECIALLY here @ Christmas.

That being said...Merry Christmas everyone! :lol:[/QUOTE]
meh i dont care about hoarding unless ur a total dick like the lady i was helping, that on her part was fucked up

13 hours later, I have my faux mastercard ad ready to photoshop:

Gas: $30
Food: $14
Getting $760 of games for free: Priceless

[quote name='thebytewasbit']For those of you bitching about people hoarding these games on this fine deal day:

pics or gtfo

Well, I just got back from my local BestBuy (Kissimmee, FL). I tried with two different people, the regular cashier girl and the customer service desk. The

cashier girl kept telling me that I needed a special gamer rewards card from online (which didn't make sense cause I have the BB rewards card and I

joined gamerzone rewards online a couple weeks back). I had the coupon printout for this deal and was able to get a ride to the Loop Center

BestBuy. The girl told me that I could go back home and printout a gamercard to come back and TRY again, but I wasn't going to do that cause the BestBuy is a far

drive from me to be going back and forth. As anyone who lives in Central Florida knows everything is pretty damn far (I'm originally from Rhode Island). The

customer service guy tried to do it and it came out at full price. He said the item is on sale and that's why it won't go through. I was nice to the

workers the whole time by the way. So I told him thanks anyways and left pretty pissed off!

Thanks to those that tried to help me and others in this thread. I guess BestBuy must have caught on to it early this afternoon, at least here in Kissimmee, FL.:bomb:

Got 14 copies, all are going for family and friends, one for me and with the FREE DLC from the other tread maybe the game will be half bad, now got to tell you deal was going good all morning, thought of waking up at 8 AM and get early but decided to stay in bed and got around 10:00 AM both aisles were filled with copies of the game grab 4 PS3 and 2 Xbox 360 copies, easily were at least 20 of each, left the store with all copies and a look of disbelief from the cashiers. Did the same about an hour later at a different store while on Christmas shopping same thing plenty of copies all around.

Since all stores open at 8:00 AM I was really sure by the time i got there all of the copies will be gone but that was not the case, I won't mind getting SR2 for $5.00 Dollars tomorrow since I need 3 copies for more family gifts.

I feel bad for the deal, and to all of the people saying that BB will review their procedures, every time this has happen there is people saying that won't be a next time but here we are again. for what now at least the 6th time?

So getting games or movies for cents or free is never a bad deal, for anyone, I wish people will only get the games for themselves or relatives but hey to each is own , if you are really hurting that bad for money go ahead, hoarding is still hoarding I wont deny that to anyone but ultimately that why we are all here.

Last edited by a moderator:
that was fun. got 5 copies, traded them to BBV for MW2 and Uncharted 2 and a few other random games. Got shut down at all the other BBs I went to.

Brock F'N Sampson;6650442]Well said:
Man, that sucks. I was there at the one by The Loop around 2:30 PM and the coupon worked fine. Was considering going back tonight since they close at 11:00 PM but guess not now. As a consolation you should have picked up a few Gears of War 2 guides for a penny each (I'm surprised they still have 5-6 of them after hitting that price 2-3 months ago, helps they are still stickered 9.99 lol).

is this a joke?

[quote name='bringerofdeath']anyone know when did this deal wend live? Was it today at 12.00 am?[/QUOTE]

It was in-store only so it went live when BB opened.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I deserve a break when it comes to deals like this[/quote]

Dude. Don't justify taking advantage of a deal. NEVER sit there and waste time rationalizing this stuff! Just GO and DO. There's no need for some sort of crazy moon-man People Doing the Shopping CODE OF HONOR in scenarios like this. You got there first, you get dibs on whatever you see fit to take. If people want in on deals like this, they have two choices:

1. get up earlier than you
2. sit and hope that you'll be a nice guy and leave some behind

I like the idea of #2, and I know that it happens, because I try to practice it myself sometimes. But honestly, the only sure path to victory is #1. Sounds like you took that path, and scored big. :D

Also, I don't give a hoot about buying "filler." If I'm having a free after coupon deal waved in my face, I'm more than happy to just take the freebies and walk out without spending a nickel. FAC deals are rare but by no means unheard of-- I had absolutely no trouble scoring my 8 copies of Xblades (just mailed the last one off to a buddy in SLC-- he has no idea of the pain headed his way!) for nothing but the cost of printer paper and toner.

So the question is... who'll be out in the streets tomorrow at 9:55am for Let's Tap and SR2 goodness? :D

I'll be there for lets tap. :p

No SR2 though since it costs moolah.

Also, I try to leave some behind for other CAGs when it comes to stuff like this or guides. I left multiple copies behind everywhere except the PS3 at Chapel Hill, OH on my second strike on them. There was only one copy left at that point, so I grabbed it and ran.(to checkout, of course:p)

[quote name='thebytewasbit']I am unemployed, a college student, husband, & father of a 22 month old. Due to this shitty economy, people screwing me out of money for work I did that they refuse to pay, my wife's illness, & considering our ONLY car is getting repossessed tomorrow, I think my family & I deserve a break when it comes to deals like this. Considering also that I've had to sell ALL of my gaming systems just to make ends meet,

I think my wife & I deserve a break in treating ourselves towards using the trade in value towards a new HDTV

PS3, or a new Wii to replace the one we had to sell.
[/QUOTE]

Tough times, tough times indeed.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']meh i dont care about hoarding unless ur a total dick like the lady i was helping, that on her part was fucked up[/QUOTE]

Hey I'm a brokeass gamer NOT a total douchebag.

:cool:

[quote name='The Linguist']It was in-store only so it went live when BB opened.[/QUOTE]

I meant when did the coupon became available for printing.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Hey I'm a brokeass gamer NOT a total douchebag.

:cool:[/QUOTE]
ya lol i dont care just saying what she did was wrong, I try to help out this lady, and all she does is fuck me over

[quote name='gordojones88']Tough times, tough times indeed.[/QUOTE]

Well considering that it's easier to trade the games in that get cash (faster & less hassle), then this is the more feasible route in this situation.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Hey I'm a brokeass gamer NOT a total douchebag.

:cool:[/QUOTE]
based on your epic post you may want to reconsider your opinion of yourself

[quote name='JediJames2']Man, that sucks. I was there at the one by The Loop around 2:30 PM and the coupon worked fine. Was considering going back tonight since they close at 11:00 PM but guess not now. As a consolation you should have picked up a few Gears of War 2 guides for a penny each (I'm surprised they still have 5-6 of them after hitting that price 2-3 months ago, helps they are still stickered 9.99 lol).[/QUOTE]

See it would have been nice if I knew about that Gears Of War guide, but then again I don't have any Gears Of War games or ever played them.

Probably won't be happening now since my 360 got banned in November. :whistle2:#

What are the chances that people get banned from BB or reward zone over this? BB has that whole angel customer / devil customer policy...

[quote name='Mike Toole']Dude. Don't justify taking advantage of a deal. NEVER sit there and waste time rationalizing this stuff! Just GO and DO. There's no need for some sort of crazy moon-man People Doing the Shopping CODE OF HONOR in scenarios like this. You got there first, you get dibs on whatever you see fit to take. If people want in on deals like this, they have two choices:

1. get up earlier than you
2. sit and hope that you'll be a nice guy and leave some behind

I like the idea of #2, and I know that it happens, because I try to practice it myself sometimes. But honestly, the only sure path to victory is #1. Sounds like you took that path, and scored big. :D

Also, I don't give a hoot about buying "filler." If I'm having a free after coupon deal waved in my face, I'm more than happy to just take the freebies and walk out without spending a nickel. FAC deals are rare but by no means unheard of-- I had absolutely no trouble scoring my 8 copies of Xblades (just mailed the last one off to a buddy in SLC-- he has no idea of the pain headed his way!) for nothing but the cost of printer paper and toner.

So the question is... who'll be out in the streets tomorrow at 9:55am for Let's Tap and SR2 goodness? :D[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100%! All of these "anti-hoarders" are all butt hurt over this deal. To all of those wondering, I didn't get there when the store(s) opened. I did this around 3 or 4 this afternoon. Obviously not many other (if any) CAG's that jumped on this deal in my area.

[quote name='bg2001']What are the chances that people get banned from BB or reward zone over this? BB has that whole angel customer / devil customer policy...[/QUOTE]
watcha mean??

[quote name='bg2001']What are the chances that people get banned from BB or reward zone over this? BB has that whole angel customer / devil customer policy...[/QUOTE]
Ask Britshady, he's got all the speculation you need and more...

[quote name='gordojones88']Tough times, tough times indeed.[/QUOTE]

I loled. Yeah, tough times call for an HDTV. Not necessities or anything. :)

It's too bad that greed is a trait in such overabundance in our species or culture. 14 copies of the same game? I'm ashamed for some of these guys.

[quote name='dabamus']Coupon was available sometime around the 7th.[/QUOTE]

sweet thanks I was just curious as to see if the sr2 deal will actually be live tomorrow.

[quote name='Kelegacy']I loled. Yeah, tough times call for an HDTV. Not necessities or anything. :)

It's too bad that greed is a trait in such overabundance in our species or culture. 14 copies of the same game? I'm ashamed for some of these guys.[/QUOTE]

*shakes head* Some people just don't get it...

WHAT is there to be ashamed of in snagging multiple copies of the game when it was in no way shape or form done in any illegal manner? When you think about it, do you think companies & corporations do nothing shady? I'm an honest consumer & customer just looking for great deals. If that's a crime, then lock me up already.

:roll::bomb:

[quote name='thebytewasbit']*shakes head* Some people just don't get it...

WHAT is there to be ashamed of in snagging multiple copies of the game when it was in no way shape or form done in any illegal manner? When you think about it, do you think companies & corporations do nothing shady? I'm an honest consumer & customer just looking for great deals. If that's a crime, then lock me up already.

:roll::bomb:[/QUOTE]
ok ill make a deal with you yo u send me a copy and i wont lock you up, elsewise to jail for you!

I looked on Ebay and its already flooded with copies. Doubt people will get much more than $15 for this game and minus shipping and fees lucky if they break a $10 profit.

On Van Halen I broke $30-35 profit a game.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']sweet thanks I was just curious as to see if the sr2 deal will actually be live tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

As far as I know, the SR2 coupon isn't live yet.

[quote name='buster90']I looked on Ebay and its already flooded with copies. Doubt people will get much more than $15 for this game and minus shipping and fees lucky if they break a $10 profit.

On Van Halen I broke $30-35 profit a game.[/QUOTE]
haha good hope they lose

Just because something is legal, doesn't mean it is ethical thebytewasbit. Yes, getting 14 copes if a game for free is greedy, it is incredibly greedy. If you are too stupid to see this, then there really is no hope for you.

The thing is, best buy is going to stop doing these because of some of these people. Yet again, a small amount of people has to ruin it for everyone.

this site's members are just as bad as slickdeals and fatwallet! This site is suppose to be about getting cheap ass games not hoarding every flipping game and killing deals within a few hours. Becasuse of this i will no longer be posting deals and those of you that wish to join me can get on a im list where we will only pass deals between each other and avoid posting on sites like this!

[quote name='ElectricStarshine']Just because something is legal, doesn't mean it is ethical thebytewasbit. Yes, getting 14 copes if a game for free is greedy, it is incredibly greedy. If you are too stupid to see this, then there really is no hope for you.

The thing is, best buy is going to stop doing these because of some of these people. Yet again, a small amount of people has to ruin it for everyone.[/QUOTE]

Ruin what? Would any of us have actually paid $20 for this POS anyways?

ok i read th op. its only the ps3 copy of sr2, so how are people getting the 360 version.

also thebytewasbit, i have been in your shoes. on my own at 16, the last thing i did was buy games or consoles. i bought stuff to survive. Games will always be here take care of family first habits second

[quote name='ElectricStarshine']Just because something is legal, doesn't mean it is ethical thebytewasbit. Yes, getting 14 copes if a game for free is greedy, it is incredibly greedy. If you are too stupid to see this, then there really is no hope for you.

The thing is, best buy is going to stop doing these because of some of these people. Yet again, a small amount of people has to ruin it for everyone.[/QUOTE]

I agree beacuase of this its probably the reason the coupon stopped and I didn't have to get angry today. I didn't even know the coupon was stopped I just thought the cashier was giving me a hard way to go.

I mean the x blade deal hasn't stop this deal from going live.

bread's done
Back