Monster Vs. Aliens

:ps3:
Saints Row 2
Red Fraction Guerilla

:ps3::60:
Saw

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='reddjoey']We will. We... Will....[/QUOTE]

You better, don't make me cry on New Years over this XD!

Still it's a damn shame.....why would Best Buy release a coupon for one of the games to be unable to purchase because at the same time they put it on sale...

Bout as retarded as last month's folly with Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, but at least BB saw the fault in their flaw and still honored it...still kinda dumb on the marketing department.

[quote name='robbyH']I tried it today, and it didn't, it says on the coupon that sale items aren't included.[/QUOTE]
didn't work for me either, but it said "sale items not included" on the Fairytale Fights coupon as well. and that seemed to work for the majority of people.

I got shot down today at a different BB, got the Mgr to override without asking this weekend at another Best Buy and was going by another tonight, so I tried. The girl tried everything and asked everyone, but it didnt work and I wasnt going to push since I already got a copy.

[quote name='HCHecxz']Still it's a damn shame.....why would Best Buy release a coupon for one of the games to be unable to purchase because at the same time they put it on sale...[/QUOTE]
To get people to buy the game for $20. Before it was on sale it was $20 (normal price minus coupon). Now it goes on sale for $20 and the coupon is worthless. Only exception is the few who manage to get the coupon to work with the sale.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']The coupon for Let's Tap is no longer available to me on MyRewardZone.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that would be because it's expired, and you're looking at the December deals thread. Thanks for playing...

bread's done
Back