DeepDiscount Anime BF/Cyber Week Sale (up to 63% off select S23/Sentai titles,...)

WTK

CAGiversary!
Cyber Week sale (November 26 - December 2) @ DeepDiscount.com

======

Note: copy & paste URL if link doesn't work for you!

Black Friday sale (November 20-25) @ DeepDiscount.com
| http://www.deepdiscount.com/Black-Friday-2012

Numerous Section23 Films/Sentai Filmworks titles are up toward 63% off (http://www.deepdiscount.com/section-23-super-deal). Select FUNimation titles are up toward 50% off.

Possible Sale Products (60% off or more)
Possible Sale Products (60% off or more)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just want to also throw in that I, too, received a shipment notification for Angel Beats and Infinite Stratos. Looks like they are fulfilling backorders as quickly as they can. I'm happy. Just five more to go!

Got my shipping notice for Clannad: After Story and Xam'd (yes finally bit despite the show losing it's direction halfway thru).

What the...my Clannad After Story Blu-Ray status has changed from "Backorder" to "Pre-order" and the quantity has been increased fro 1 to 3 for a total of $101.22...MADNESS!

[quote name='DRevan']What the...my Clannad After Story Blu-Ray status has changed from "Backorder" to "Pre-order" and the quantity has been increased fro 1 to 3 for a total of $101.22...MADNESS![/QUOTE]
Haha Same here. I have a few items that were backordered but now they all say Pre-order and the quantity has also been changed from 1 to 3 as well. Calling them now to figure this out.

edit: Oh crap, I checked my other order and it looks like all my backordered items are also listed as pre-order x3 now. Ack

edit 2: Just got off the phone and the nice customer rep said that everything still lists as one item, backordered, and the website is likely just glitched. Haha oh man. I hope they don't send me three and charge me three times. That would suck. I still want the stuff so I didn't cancel. Taking my chances but I think it's okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='beefytwinkie']Haha Same here. I have a few items that were backordered but now they all say Pre-order and the quantity has also been changed from 1 to 3 as well. Calling them now to figure this out.

edit: Oh crap, I checked my other order and it looks like all my backordered items are also listed as pre-order x3 now. Ack

edit 2: Just got off the phone and the nice customer rep said that everything still lists as one item, backordered, and the website is likely just glitched. Haha oh man. I hope they don't send me three and charge me three times. That would suck. I still want the stuff so I didn't cancel. Taking my chances but I think it's okay.[/QUOTE]

Thank God, got scared there for a moment. I tried to call them too but the line was busy, it was probably you :)

Got my confirmation for god only knows s2, just as I was going to cancel it. God, I hope the disc isn't lose like the 1st one...

[quote name='DRevan']Thank God, got scared there for a moment. I tried to call them too but the line was busy, it was probably you :)[/QUOTE]

I bet they are getting tons of calls about this. There is no way this is only happening to the two of us.

Received two more DVD sets today. They came in one of those brown padded paperboard mailers. Mint condition!

They ship all their stuff out via Media Mail so I think the only time the tracking will update is in two cities:

1. When it gets shipped out. I think it's usually Compton, Ca.
(insert anywhere from five to ten business days here)
2. When it reaches your destination post office.

Haha Ridiculous. Still, as long as it gets here I'm okay. :) Surprisingly, for the amount of time my packages are in transit and all the chances it has to get smashed, so far everything has been okay. Even the ones that come in just a plastic mylar envelope with no padding! Knocking on wood here. :applause:

[quote name='DRevan']Thank God, got scared there for a moment. I tried to call them too but the line was busy, it was probably you :)[/QUOTE]
Update!

My orders on the website have gone back to normal: backordered and quantity of one. Check yours when you get a chance. Yours should be back to normal as well.

I got all my stuff yesterday I ordered Heavens memo pad blu ray, kimikiss pure rouge,maid sama and hatsukoi limited. I ordered these day one and made sure everything was in stock and they shipped it the same day so it was a good transaction for me.

Got Papillon Rose, Heaven's Memo Pad, and Angel beats. Oddly, Clannad shipped a few days beforehand and hasn't arrived yet.

A few days ago I called and cancelled a copy of Tears to Tiara blu-ray that I ordered. Today they charged me for it and shipped it out. DeepDiscount, you bastards are so silly. I think I'll keep it. Not worth the headache sending it back to them and then praying for three weeks hoping I get refunded.

[quote name='theclaw']Oh now I'm charged. Nevermind.[/QUOTE]

Well at least you should give them credit that they figured that out, lol.

Now if they can only fix everything else we'd be set. :p

bread's done
Back