Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks OP for the coupon. I'm gonna go pick up Arkham City, Skyrim and Xbox Live 12 month tomorrow when I get paid. I'll have especially good savings cause Batman is on sale for $50 and this will stack with my red card and employee discount. :)

Is it possible to use 2 coupons & get 2 gift cards? I dont mean in the same transaction but i wanted to get an ipod shuffle for my niece for $50 to get 1 gift card tonight and I wanted to buy super mario 3d land and starfox tomorrow and use another coupon to get a gift card as well.

[quote name='dapunisure']Is it possible to use 2 coupons & get 2 gift cards? I dont mean in the same transaction but i wanted to get an ipod shuffle for my niece for $50 to get 1 gift card tonight and I wanted to buy super mario 3d land and starfox tomorrow and use another coupon to get a gift card as well.[/QUOTE]The coupons says "one per guest per transaction", so I don't see them having an issue with more than one on different transactions.

[quote name='dapunisure']Is it possible to use 2 coupons & get 2 gift cards? I dont mean in the same transaction but i wanted to get an ipod shuffle for my niece for $50 to get 1 gift card tonight and I wanted to buy super mario 3d land and starfox tomorrow and use another coupon to get a gift card as well.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't be a problem, I just used one on an Amazon gift card and used one on random stuff from Target last night. I got a gift card for both transactions.

[quote name='bludd']Shouldn't be a problem, I just used one on an Amazon gift card and used one on random stuff from Target last night. I got a gift card for both transactions.[/QUOTE]

Did the same exact thing just now at Target. The cashier took like 2 minutes reading the coupon the first time with the Amazon card but scanned it and it worked. Then used the gift card on some stuff I was going to buy anyway :bouncy: Got the second gift card just fine. On the Amazon gift card I paid 48 with the red card too lol

For parents of babies and toddlers:
The $10 GC coupon stacks with this week's Huggies offer of $10 GC with purchase of 3 boxes. Used $8.50 worth of coupons on top of that; walked out paying $52 for 3 boxes of diapers and 2 $10 gift cards. w00t!

[quote name='Vader582']For parents of babies and toddlers:
The $10 GC coupon stacks with this week's Huggies offer of $10 GC with purchase of 3 boxes. Used $8.50 worth of coupons on top of that; walked out paying $52 for 3 boxes of diapers and 2 $10 gift cards. w00t![/QUOTE]

Nice. I'm going back to Target for this. :)

[quote name='cheapieee']Wish there wasn't tax in ca :([/QUOTE]

There shouldn't be if you are buying gift cards.

I wasn't charged it and I'm in California.

[quote name='Vader582']For parents of babies and toddlers:
The $10 GC coupon stacks with this week's Huggies offer of $10 GC with purchase of 3 boxes. Used $8.50 worth of coupons on top of that; walked out paying $52 for 3 boxes of diapers and 2 $10 gift cards. w00t![/QUOTE]

How many diapers in total? Barely ever find deals better than amazon mom stacking

Saw a ps3 holiday bundle with a dualshock controller taped on top of it on clearance due to being an online only item. $308 down to $212

Worked on the $48 GOW Origins bundle. I paid at the front w/ the usual stuff - honey, salad dressing, tissues, yogurt.

[quote name='rjejr']Worked on the $48 GOW Origins bundle. I paid at the front w/ the usual stuff - honey, salad dressing, tissues, yogurt.[/QUOTE]

Yay for Date Night! :cool:

[quote name='Ricanlegend']Can some one post the link for the $8 off for purchase of $80 ?[/QUOTE]
It is not a link it is a catalina coupon that prints out at the register. I think I will use mine for a Kindle (+$1 filler). Cheaper than Amazon even with tax.

So this is great for people who (like myself) use Amazon very frequently and view Amazon credit the same as cash.

I was able to buy (7) $50 Amazon gift cards and then turned around and used those "free" Target gift cards on Skyrim + another $20 in groceries I needed to buy (I bought groceries becuase they were OOS of Halo CEA :p ) and used the $8 off $80 plus 5% with the red card.

Paid $336 for $350 worth of Amazon cards ($14 savings from my perspective)
Paid $11.23 for Skyrim + food

Net = gain of $2.77 + Skyrim + food :)

Does anybody know if this coupon can be use to adjust a previously already made purchase?

I bought something for $54.xx this past Monday and was thinking if this will net me the $10 GC.

Thanks for all your help!

[quote name='CAG90210']Does anybody know if this coupon can be use to adjust a previously already made purchase?

I bought something for $54.xx this past Monday and was thinking if this will net me the $10 GC.

Thanks for all your help![/QUOTE]

You could always try, worse case scenario, return and rebuy using coupon.

[quote name='CAG90210']Does anybody know if this coupon can be use to adjust a previously already made purchase?

Just rebuy what you bought, this time using the coupon, and then return it using the old receipt

Ahhhh.

Yeah I got some of those too.

I'd say try and if it doesn't work just be happy you got in on the great deal.

I might use the coupon on Xbox Live 12 month Gold Card on my way home. It's on sale for $47.99 right now so I will just get a gallon of milk with it to get the $10 GC.

The service desk punched in the numbers from my receipt of items I bought on Tues, and essectially did a return and rebuy to give me the giftcard. I did not have to bring back the items (but told them I would if they couldn't do it).

[quote name='MikeE021286']So this is great for people who (like myself) use Amazon very frequently and view Amazon credit the same as cash.

I was able to buy (7) $50 Amazon gift cards and then turned around and used those "free" Target gift cards on Skyrim + another $20 in groceries I needed to buy (I bought groceries becuase they were OOS of Halo CEA :p ) and used the $8 off $80 plus 5% with the red card.

Paid $336 for $350 worth of Amazon cards ($14 savings from my perspective)
Paid $11.23 for Skyrim + food

Net = gain of $2.77 + Skyrim + food :)[/QUOTE]

Damn boss that is ballin! I like your way of thinking.

They can, yes. Just show up with your receipt and say you left your coupon at home or something. They'll scan the receipt, hit an option to fix mistake, and then add coupon. I've never had to do that with a free giftcard coupon, so I don't know if there would be some possible issue there, but I've done it with $ off coupons with no issue.

[quote name='iScar']Used this with a $5 register coupon and another $10 GC and got MW3 for $45 + $10GC:)[/QUOTE]

Speaking of those $5 register catalina's, what are they being triggered by? I purchased about $25 worth of stuff yesterday and received one.

[quote name='JStryke']They can, yes. Just show up with your receipt and say you left your coupon at home or something. They'll scan the receipt, hit an option to fix mistake, and then add coupon. I've never had to do that with a free giftcard coupon, so I don't know if there would be some possible issue there, but I've done it with $ off coupons with no issue.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm going to do this later on.

[quote name='bgame2']Speaking of those $5 register catalina's, what are they being triggered by? I purchased about $25 worth of stuff yesterday and received one.[/QUOTE]No clue. I purchased a clearance video game for $69 and it printed off along with two other coupons for trail mix and something else i cant remember.

if you want to buy amazon cards - buy one $50 or two $25 kindle cards at the electronics desk, receive $10 target gift card

get another $50 worth of kindle cards and go up to the main registers, pay with the $10 target gift card u just received, receive another $10 gift card.

repeat as necessary, paying $40 cash and $10 target gift card for $50 of amazon credit as many times as you want/can get away with

Sweet! This is exactly what I needed to make the 3DS B1G1 half off sale worth it. Wish it lasted 1 more day so I could get Kart 7, but I'll settle for Mario Land and Starfox 3D. Thanks!

Just got my gift card. I also saw Dead Rising 2 on clearance for $8.98. I decided to hold onto the card though. Is Dead Rising 2 good? I loved the second one.

Thanks for the heads up on this, used it on some everyday stuff and clearance lbp2 and heavy rain today. Side note: Does anyone know if they gave heavy rain gh and heavy rain director's cut the same dpci? I'd like to swap the gh one I got for director's cut if I can find it anywhere.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Just got my gift card. I also saw Dead Rising 2 on clearance for $8.98. I decided to hold onto the card though. Is Dead Rising 2 good? I loved the second one.[/QUOTE]

Dead Rising 2 is the second one, lol. I like it. I didn't like the first one much, though.

[quote name='mightymek']Dead Rising 2 is the second one, lol. I like it. I didn't like the first one much, though.[/QUOTE]

DR2 Loding and Loding and again Loding and game and Loding

Bought kindle cards and some clearance games. Bought from 4 different cashiers and not an issue. Printed out a stack and going to hit them up again.

[quote name='mightymek']Dead Rising 2 is the second one, lol. I like it. I didn't like the first one much, though.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I meant the first one. Had to post that before I went into work.

Bought $350 worth of kindle gift cards. Will go back tomorrow :) Looking to buy an unlocked phone from amazon so this gives me a better discount on them.

[quote name='herpderp118']if you want to buy amazon cards - buy one $50 or two $25 kindle cards at the electronics desk, receive $10 target gift card

get another $50 worth of kindle cards and go up to the main registers, pay with the $10 target gift card u just received, receive another $10 gift card.

repeat as necessary, paying $40 cash and $10 target gift card for $50 of amazon credit as many times as you want/can get away with[/QUOTE]

Nice idea there...I'm about to make a big X-mas purchase for my wife via Amazon, and I don't have the credit to cover the whole thing, so I'm going to have to spend out of pocket for about half of it. Might as well get a discount, and a free Target GC to boot!:D

Even better: just saw the deal with the $10GC w/ 3 packs of diapers (and it seems to include Pampers, as well). I'll go ahead and spend about $60 on those, be set for a good while, and get $20 more in GC's. Awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
damn..im so torn as whether to buy Dark Souls for $50 and get the $10 GC with this coupon, or wait for the inevitable GC's i'll most likely receive for Christmas from family and the girlfriend and just buy it with that.

Choice sounds easy..but I get so whack over these deals, i almost want to go out next day and buy, buy, buy!

Does anyone know if I can go to customer service with a receipt (subtotal of $42) from Thursday night's purchase and buy something else which will put the subtotal over $50 so I can use this coupon? Or do I have to return everything I bought and rebuy with a subtotal of $50 or more?

Thanks OP!
I rushed to the nearest Target as soon as I saw this, but it looks like someone else beat me to it and had already cleaned out the entire rack of Amazon cards.. Trying again tomorrow morning, hopefully they restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back