Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlankUsername32']Keep your post updated too.

That's very confusing without knowing you changed the prize.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, thanks for pointing it out. I have changed it.

[quote name='omipatrick']I only respond with a code, it's easier for me manage then. My inbox is nearly full. But I looked up your PM and you should receive a code within the next 2-3 days. I apologize for the wait, the response has been huge and I'm just plugging away at the waitlist everyday.[/QUOTE]
oh wow thanks

[quote name='Vigilante']Sent a PM. Sorry to add to your already-huge PM pile. :oops:[/QUOTE]

No worries, granted the response is way more than I expected. I greatly appreciate the response from CAG, it has help me immensely.

[quote name='jlazenby1']When do numbers get picked?[/QUOTE]

Final surveys sent out today, once I receive the responses (or 24 hours) I will pick the winning numbers and post them.

So, any surveys sent out tomorrow will be for March's contest.

All PMs are put into a waiting list, I do not respond unless it's with a code for a survey. I tried PM everybody who PM letting them know were they were on the wait-list, but my inbox just filled up to quickly by doing that. And also was incredibly time consuming. So, I just send out as many surveys as possible. I apologize for the wait.

I'm open to suggestions on how I can do this more efficiently, but as of right now my current method is the only one that works.

[quote name='hayek']PM sent, no response yet though.[/QUOTE]

I received your PM Saturday. It's usually between 7-10 days depending on how many codes I can get. I apologize for the wait.

[quote name='Ativan']I never received any pm back[/QUOTE]

there is a wait list, and your PM is like a number at the DMV. I don't reply unless it's with a survey code. Sorry about the wait.

And here are the winning February numbers.

1. 187 25$ AMAZON GC (Emailed)
2. 31 10$ AMAZON GC (Emailed)
3. 83 10$ AMAZON GC (Emailed)
4. 267 10$ AMAZON GC (Emailed)

If you have a winning number, PM with you email that is associated with your AMAZON account. Once you received the GC post on the thread that you received the GC and enjoy.

If you did not win, remember you are eligible 14 days after your last entry. So, wait 9-10 days then shoot me a PM to be added to the waiting list. If you haven't tried, it doesn't hurt.

(1) of the (3) second places prizes goes to jlazenby1

Other winners - please contact me within 5 days, otherwise I will pick new numbers.

The second of the (3) second places prizes goes to dyeknom

Other winners - please contact me within 5 days, otherwise I will pick new numbers.

[quote name='omipatrick']The second of the (3) second places prizes goes to dyeknom

Other winners - please contact me within 5 days, otherwise I will pick new numbers.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Omnipatrick! I just redeemed it on my amazon account ^_^

A very unfortunate happenstance this may be, but what if someone does not come forward with their number and send you an e-mail for their won code?

[quote name='timmaa']A very unfortunate happenstance this may be, but what if someone does not come forward with their number and send you an e-mail for their won code?[/QUOTE]

I pick a new number

The March contest is starting off strong, once again thank you for all the support with this contest. It has really helped and made a difference.

On a less bright note, the number 3 winner still hasn't contacted me.
83 10$ AMAZON GC (Emailed) - HAS UNTIL 3/05/2012 AT MIDNIGHT TO CONTACT ME OR I WILL PICK A NEW NUMBER

Fun fact: by doing this I've become the #1 store in the region and if I become the number 1 store for the nation for the 1st trimester, I'm going to double the prizes for April.

83 10$ AMAZON GC (Emailed) - HAS UNTIL 3/05/2012 AT MIDNIGHT TO CONTACT ME OR I WILL PICK A NEW NUMBER

[quote name='omipatrick']Fun fact: by doing this I've become the #1 store in the region and if I become the number 1 store for the nation for the 1st trimester, I'm going to double the prizes for April.

83 10$ AMAZON GC (Emailed) - HAS UNTIL 3/05/2012 AT MIDNIGHT TO CONTACT ME OR I WILL PICK A NEW NUMBER[/QUOTE]

Haha that is awesome! I'm glad to hear your store ranking is improving!

Alright number 83 never contacted me so I'm announcing a new winning number ....

134, the CAG with 134 has 5 days to contact me with their information and verification letters. After that I'll add this 10$ GC onto March's contest.

Been busy with the job, but I've gotten all caught up on any outstanding PMs waiting on numbers and sending out more codes.

Keep sending those PMs to get added to the wait-list.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Where are you getting all these gift cards from?![/QUOTE]

I'm paying for them out of my pocket, which is worth it to not have my boss complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back