Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gsr1379']I have a number for this month.. to soon to get on the waiting list for next month?[/QUOTE]

You have to wait 10 days from the time you took the survey, then you can re-enter the contest.

Only a few days left to enter your name to get your name on the wait list for March.

As with before if you don't get in on the March contest you're automatically entered in for the April contest which follows the same rules.

Only a few days left to enter your name to get your name on the wait list for March.

As with before if you don't get in on the March contest you're automatically entered in for the April contest which follows the same rules.

So, the March contest is winding down.

As with the previous contest anyone who doesn't receive a code before the 28th will automatically be entered for the April contest which follows the same rules as my other contests.

Happy hunting.

Only 2 more days until the March contest ends, so anybody on the waiting list will automatically be entered in the April contest which follows the same rules.

Will announce winners withing 48-72 hours of March 28th's end.

Keep sending PMs to enter, and don't fret if you don't win. you can continue to enter if you follow the rules.

[quote name='crr_1119']Could I get on the list for the next one?[/QUOTE]

You have to wait 10 days from the time you took the survey and then send another PM and you can be added to the wait list again.

Just waiting on a few CAGs to get back to me. Will be announcing the winners for March in the next 24 hours.

April contest has already started and going strong.

And here are the winning MARCH numbers.

1. 13 25$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
2. 194 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
3. 268 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
4. 209 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)

If you did not win, remember you are eligible 14 days after your last entry. So, wait 9-10 days then shoot me a PM to be added to the waiting list. If you haven't tried, it doesn't hurt.

I received two codes for a survey one is sent on 3/31/2012 and the other is 3/25/2012. I did the latest one, i don't know if we can do two surveys in a row or what. Can you please clarify this

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I got 13bi, does that mean i won or?[/QUOTE]

PM with your email address associated with your AMAZON Account.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']I received two codes for a survey one is sent on 3/31/2012 and the other is 3/25/2012. I did the latest one, i don't know if we can do two surveys in a row or what. Can you please clarify this[/QUOTE]

You can't, but you must have PM'd me twice and I was just going down the list. I'm going to send you a number for April though, as it was my mistake.

[quote name='omipatrick']You can't, but you must have PM'd me twice and I was just going down the list. I'm going to send you a number for April though, as it was my mistake.[/QUOTE]

Gotcha! I did the one you sent on 3/31/2012, i guess i'll be waiting patiently for a number.

Cool contest! :cool:

And here are the winning MARCH numbers.

1. ROYAL HIGH KNIGHT - 13 25$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
2. JOSHUALTY - 194 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
3. MRCHEESES - 268 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)
4. 209 10$ AMAZON GC (EMAILED)

If you did not win, remember you are eligible 14 days after your last entry. So, wait 9-10 days then shoot me a PM to be added to the waiting list. If you haven't tried, it doesn't hurt.

Just waiting on winner #4 (209), please PM me the winning number with the verification letters. Also, send me the email address associated with your AMAZON account.

The April contest is in up and running, so keep sending those PMs.

Just waiting on winner #4 (209), please PM me the winning number with the verification letters. Also, send me the email address associated with your AMAZON account.

Well all the March winners have come forward. I've sent out all the GCs to the winners.

Now the focus is on April's contest. Happy Hunting CAGs.

[quote name='Be3fJerky']Cool, can I get in for the April contest?[/QUOTE]

You can re-enter the contest 14 days after you initial survey.

:lol:[quote name='omipatrick']You can re-enter the contest 14 days after you initial survey.[/QUOTE]
never got the chance to do the initial survey?

[quote name='Be3fJerky']:lol:
never got the chance to do the initial survey?[/QUOTE]

Did you send a PM to be added to the waitlist?

[quote name='Moopderp']I'd like to be added to the waiting list sorry bout the pm lol.[/QUOTE]

You have to send a PM to be added to the wait list, any other inquiries you direct to this thread and I'll gladly answer them. I don't see your name on the wait list, so send me another PM.

[quote name='doodmandood']May I please get a survey please?[/QUOTE]

I believe you just did one about 7 days ago, you were on the wait list like 4 or 5 times. If your remember the day of when you took the survey I can get you one soon as your 14 days are up.

[quote name='omipatrick']I believe you just did one about 7 days ago, you were on the wait list like 4 or 5 times. If your remember the day of when you took the survey I can get you one soon as your 14 days are up.[/QUOTE]

I haven't done one since 2-11-12.. there is no way I have been doing them.

I keep PMing you to let me do it again.

[quote name='doodmandood']I haven't done one since 2-11-12.. there is no way I have been doing them.

I keep PMing you to let me do it again.[/QUOTE]

My mistake, I'll send you a PM.

I just filled out a survey. Was I supposed to wait until the end of the month to do it? If so, sorry. I didn't read it right.

[quote name='Green-Bull']I just filled out a survey. Was I supposed to wait until the end of the month to do it? If so, sorry. I didn't read it right.[/QUOTE]

No, you did exactly what you were suppose to.

I usually wait until I have 2-3 days worth of surveys filled out then send out your number with verification letters. I just announce the winners at the of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back