Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CAG with #230 has until Friday 5/4 at 6PM Central time to contact me or I will pick a new winning number for the 10$ AMAZON GC. The winning number will be picked from the pool of April numbers.

Still gladly accepting PMs to be added to the wait list.

The CAG with #230 has until Friday 5/4 at 6PM Central time to contact me or I will pick a new winning number for the 10$ AMAZON GC. The winning number will be picked from the pool of April numbers.

Still gladly accepting PMs to be added to the wait list.

Alright, sadly #230 never contacted me about their winning number.

So, I have picked a new number. #143. If you have the winning number please contact me via PM with you email associated with your AMAZON account.

Thanks again.

[quote name='omipatrick']Alright, sadly #230 never contacted me about their winning number.

So, I have picked a new number. #143. If you have the winning number please contact me via PM with you email associated with your AMAZON account.

Thanks again.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to announce a new number every 48 hours until one CAG contacts me with the winning number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omipatrick
Alright, sadly #230 never contacted me about their winning number.

Thanks again.

I'm going to announce a new number every 48 hours until one CAG contacts me with the winning number.

#143 still hasn't claimed their prize, so now #76 has a chance to claim the prize.

Still gladly accepting PM for the May contest.

[quote name='dyeknom']Oops, was totally 230ct - epic fail on my behalf. Wouldnt have felt right winning 2 months in a row, anyway ^_^[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad you're a good sport about it, I appreciate not holding any hostilities towards me.

[quote name='dyeknom']Oops, was totally 230ct - epic fail on my behalf. Wouldnt have felt right winning 2 months in a row, anyway ^_^[/QUOTE]

Wow lucky guy! :applause:

Sent out the possibly winning numbers for the past week, and response is still going strong. But don't hesitate to enter for your chance to win!

Halfway through May's contest, don't hesitate to enter.

Starting with June's contest I will be doing 1 weekly prize of 10$ AMAZON GC (7th,14th,21st,28th). And then 1 Grand Prize of 25$ AMAZON GC. If anybody thinks I should keep the old format or like the new format let me know.

[quote name='omipatrick']Halfway through May's contest, don't hesitate to enter.

Starting with June's contest I will be doing 1 weekly prize of 10$ AMAZON GC (7th,14th,21st,28th). And then 1 Grand Prize of 25$ AMAZON GC. If anybody thinks I should keep the old format or like the new format let me know.[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to say thanks again To your question I was against doing it that way when you 1st brought it up but now if you're going to be giving away 4 $10 GC and a $25 why not? more chances for people to win right also am I on the wait list ?

[quote name='Rockinjs']Just wanted to say thanks again To your question I was against doing it that way when you 1st brought it up but now if you're going to be giving away 4 $10 GC and a $25 why not? more chances for people to win right also am I on the wait list ?[/QUOTE]

Thanks

You are not currently on the wait list, send a PM over with the date of the last time you did a survey.

Can a CAG explain to me why I only have 3 stars? I think I keep up with this thread pretty regularly and I hand out all the prizes in a fair and timely manner.

Can I get some 5 star votes, please.

[quote name='omipatrick']Can a CAG explain to me why I only have 3 stars? I think I keep up with this thread pretty regularly and I hand out all the prizes in a fair and timely manner.

Can I get some 5 star votes, please.[/QUOTE]

Hm no idea man could be those who lost or maybe the system is automatic. I really didn't notice the star thing before since I never really cared but I gave you a 5 since you did good by me.

[quote name='AkariK']Am I on the waitlist? I PMed on 4/30. And voted.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are on the wait list. You're currently number #5, so you'll get a survey in the next 2-3 days.

Quick question; In preparation for the June contest I was wondering if people would prefer if I handed out (2) 5$ AMAZON GC weekly or just (1) 10$ GC.

As always, gladly accepting entries for every contest.

[quote name='Mockey0111']I filled out a survey last month, so do I need to do that again in May, or am I still eligible?[/QUOTE]

If the number I sent you says your eligible for the May contest, then you are. If it says April 28th you need to send me a new PM with the date you last took a survey. Thanks.

[quote name='joshuatly']Can I join again? please put me into the queue and i will wait for your PM :D[/QUOTE]

Please send me a PM, just so I can track who is entering and when. Also, in the PM please put the last time you took a survey. Thanks.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']I got you stars. This is the best contest on this website imo.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you appreciate it, the CAG community has been supportive.

[quote name='doodmandood']Did the survey, no PM from Patrick yet.[/QUOTE]

I send out the numbers once a week, usually on Saturdays.

[quote name='omipatrick']Can a CAG explain to me why I only have 3 stars? I think I keep up with this thread pretty regularly and I hand out all the prizes in a fair and timely manner.

Can I get some 5 star votes, please.[/QUOTE]

Done! :cool:

You're really one of the few people that updates their threads regularly.
More power! :applause:

[quote name='ThunderChunky62']Sent a pm to you Patrick to be put on waitlist but not sure if it really went through[/QUOTE]

You're on the wait list, but you just recently sent one on Tuesday, so it'll probably be week or so before you get your survey code.

[quote name='Ruuku1012']I'm not sure if I'm on your waiting list right now.[/QUOTE]

Yes you are, you're currently sitting at 7, so you'll see a survey in the next couple days.

May only has 8 days left.

June will feature new rules:

Every 7th, 14th, 21st, and 28th; I will send out numbers.

Then 24-48 hours later I will announce a winner for a 10$ GC (On the 28th I'll also announce the grand prize winner of 25$ GC). Everyone who receives a number is also eligible for the weekly and monthly prize.

Is that clear, or do I need more details?

May only has 8 days left.

Then 24-48 hours later I will announce a winner for a 10$ GC (On the 28th I'll also announce the grand prize winner of 25$ GC). Everyone who receives a number is also eligible for the weekly and monthly prize.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/report.php?p=9639946

[quote name='omipatrick']May only has 8 days left.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/report.php?p=9639946[/QUOTE]

I would just say that "In addition to the 10$ on the 28th, I'll also announce the month's grand prize winner of a 25$ GC" if indeed that's your meaning. I wonder if it is because the last few months have been 3 10$ GC winners and 1 25$ GC winner. If that's your intended meaning, does there exist then the possibility of a double winner on the 28th, ie. the same number being chosen for the 10$ and 25$ GCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back