Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 2 Winner -

#69 - bos1014

Still waiting on #119

CAGs with the winning numbers have 3 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 2 WINNER ###

[quote name='kujen']Can you please tell me if I am on the waitlist? I don't remember if I messaged[/QUOTE]

You are, you're definitely a WEEK 4 participant.

I did my survey on the 14th, was I in week 2 and didn't get a number or would the 14th be for week 3

[quote name='Whedon']I did my survey on the 14th, was I in week 2 and didn't get a number or would the 14th be for week 3[/QUOTE]

You're WEEK 3

#69 - bos1014

Still waiting on #119

CAGs with the winning numbers have 2 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

#69 - bos1014

Still waiting on #119

CAGs with the winning numbers have 1 day to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

I sent out all numbers for WEEK 3, if you did not receive one let me know on this thread.

Will announce winning numbers within 48 hours.

[quote name='Falcongamer']What about New surveys. Do you have some available?[/QUOTE]

I have new surveys every day, that is why everyone is put on a wait list. As I get new surveys I stagger them out to be that our 1st on the wait list. Depending on how quickly the survey is taken determines how fast I get through the list. If I send a survey out and it's completed within a couple hours I send a new one out. But if someone doesn't take it within 12 hours then I send a new one out.

#69 - bos1014

Still waiting on #119

CAGs with the winning numbers have 1 day to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

[quote name='omipatrick']Happy Thanksgiving to everybody who celebrates it, and good luck with the bargains going on.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, man. You're awesome, have a great day. ;)

Since #119 never claimed their prize, a new number has been chosen for WEEK 2.

The new number is . . . #76

#76 has 72 hours to claim their prize.

I sent out all numbers for WEEK 3, if you did not receive one let me know on this thread.

Will announce winning numbers within 24 hours.

#76 has 36 hours to claim their prize.

NOVEMBER WEEK 3 Winners . . . #200 & #234

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 3 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 3 Winners -

#234 - Whedon

#200 - SgtRamirez

All NOVEMBER WEEK 3 prizes have been claimed

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

#76 has 8 hours to claim their prize.

[quote name='omipatrick']Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 3 Winners -

#234 - Whedon

#200 - SgtRamirez

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.[/QUOTE]

Just redeemed, thanks! :D

Since neither #76 or #119 claimed the prize, I will give the GC to the first WEEK 2 Survey taker with a small twist.

MUST PM your number and verification letters, as well as, answer the following question.

How do you earn Cloud's LVL 4 Limit Break?

Congrats to NOVEMBER WEEK 3 Winners -

#234 - Whedon

#200 - SgtRamirez

Do Not forget this is an ongoing contest, so don't hesitate to send those PMs to get on the wait list.

Got my GC. Thanks again for running this great contest omipatrick! Very easy to do, the hardest part is waiting for a survey to come your way, but well worth it when you win.

[quote name='Severose']I didn't receive a number, but I already know I'm a bit far back on the wait list. =P[/QUOTE]

You didn't take a survey for WEEK 4, so you would not get a number for the drawing?

[quote name='UnicornBang']I took the survey, nothing happened. Cool comic though[/QUOTE]

I think you're in the wrong thread, no idea what comic you're talking about.

[quote name='omipatrick']You didn't take a survey for WEEK 4, so you would not get a number for the drawing?[/QUOTE]

My bad, I meant survey*, but you didn't even say surveys, so I attribute this to my own stupidity. ;)

[quote name='Severose']My bad, I meant survey*, but you didn't even say surveys, so I attribute this to my own stupidity. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's cool, I do the same thing all the time.

NOVEMBER WEEK 4 Winners . . . #24 & #58

CAGs with the winning numbers have 5 days to PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)

If you didn't win, try again ... it's free.

[quote name='omipatrick']... PM me with there AMAZON associated email.

Please use the subject line - NOVEMBER WEEK 4 WINNER ###(Replace symbol with winning number)...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='AyyScooby']Sweet! I finally won something on here :)
so do I PM you my email address and the letters you sent me?[/QUOTE]

No, you PM me your number and letters so I can get the gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back