Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three numbers are currently live for the 10$ AMAZON GC

If neither of those 3 numbers claim the prize be Thursday, I will throw an extra 10$ GC for Week One of the JUNE contest.

Still Accepting PMs for the JUNE CONTEST, well I'm actually always accepting PMs for my contests.

Tomorrow is the 7th which means I will be sending out numbers for the WEEK ONE drawing.

These numbers are good for both the WEEK ONE and GRAND PRIZE drawing.

Hi, sorry but I haven't done this before so not sure how it works.

I got your PM on the 5th, took the survey and replied back to you. But I haven't gotten a reply back with a number, did you assign me one?

[quote name='kujen']Hi, sorry but I haven't done this before so not sure how it works.

I got your PM on the 5th, took the survey and replied back to you. But I haven't gotten a reply back with a number, did you assign me one?[/QUOTE]

No worries, the contest is a little different since I'm offering weekly prize.

I'm sending numbers out on the 7th, 14th, 21st and the 28th. Depending on which week you will get your number on one of those days.

Within 48 hours after that I will announce the winning number. At which point the CAG with that number responds to me with there number and their verification letters and their AMAZON email account.

Hope that helps.

Alright all numbers are sent out for WEEK ONE of the JUNE CONTEST.

Since the last 10$ AMAZON GC wasn't redeemed there will be 2 winners for WEEK ONE instead of the normal one.

Will be announcing the winning number in the next couple days.

You spoke of the total entries declining since you initiated this drawing because of a company directive limiting the number of codes you can get; is there anyway we could get the total number of entries for the May contest, and if I may be so bold, on a weekly basis?

Also, I understand the necessary time lapse between pm's because IPs are held for two weeks on the site. Has the case happened where someone has pm'ed, in earnest, too early and been put on a "pre-waiting list" of sorts, while you wait for a time when their IP will have been cleansed from the site, and if so, is the 9-10 day wait period to pm you for a new code really necessary?

[quote name='timmaa']You spoke of the total entries declining since you initiated this drawing because of a company directive limiting the number of codes you can get; is there anyway we could get the total number of entries for the May contest, and if I may be so bold, on a weekly basis?

Also, I understand the necessary time lapse between pm's because IPs are held for two weeks on the site. Has the case happened where someone has pm'ed, in earnest, too early and been put on a "pre-waiting list" of sorts, while you wait for a time when their IP will have been cleansed from the site, and if so, is the 9-10 day wait period to pm you for a new code really necessary?[/QUOTE]

17 Entries for WEEK ONE - that is with 11 days worth of surveys, as the other contest ended on the 28th with a little overlap.

I'd prefer if participants waited at least 7 days and then send me a PM with the date they last took a survey, just to insure they don't get lost in the hustle and bustle of me cleaning out my inbox.

[quote name='omipatrick']17 Entries for WEEK ONE - that is with 11 days worth of surveys, as the other contest ended on the 28th with a little overlap.

I'd prefer if participants waited at least 7 days and then send me a PM with the date they last took a survey, just to insure they don't get lost in the hustle and bustle of me cleaning out my inbox.[/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for the timely response. Not only is this drawing completely free to users, it has an excellent host!

7 days it is.

Alright, the winning numbers for WEEK ONE are

a. 142
b. 13

WEEK ONE is the only week that will have 2 prizes since one of the MAY prizes went unclaimed.

Alright, the winning numbers for WEEK ONE are

a. 142
b. 13

WEEK ONE is the only week that will have 2 prizes since one of the MAY prizes went unclaimed.

Don't you think it's only fair that one of the 2 prizes this week should include everyone from the May drawing? If no one claimed their spot for the May drawing then you should choose another number. Why would you exclude everyone who participated in the May drawing and only include 17 people (Week 1 of June) for both the prizes. That does not make sense to me at all.

[quote name='EvanSkylar']Don't you think it's only fair that one of the 2 prizes this week should include everyone from the May drawing? If no one claimed their spot for the May drawing then you should choose another number. Why would you exclude everyone who participated in the May drawing and only include 17 people (Week 1 of June) for both the prizes. That does not make sense to me at all.[/QUOTE]

I understand where you're coming from, but I did pick 3 numbers for 10$ AMAZON GC and no one claimed it. Many times people running contests will let prizes go unclaimed, I on the other hand gave 3 different participants a chance to claim it. It went unclaimed and I was beginning a new contest and format for my contest. I did it to avoid confusion and I thought I was being fair. I did give the original number 5 days to claim the number and each of the following 2 numbers 48 hours to claim the prize. I hope that gives you a better understanding of my reasons. I do apologize for the frustration this may have cause, and hope this won't deter you from future participation.

Alright, still waiting on number 142 for WEEK ONE, they have until the 14th to claim it.

As always, still gladly accepting PMs for the contest.

[quote name='omipatrick']I understand where you're coming from, but I did pick 3 numbers for 10$ AMAZON GC and no one claimed it. Many times people running contests will let prizes go unclaimed, I on the other hand gave 3 different participants a chance to claim it. It went unclaimed and I was beginning a new contest and format for my contest. I did it to avoid confusion and I thought I was being fair. I did give the original number 5 days to claim the number and each of the following 2 numbers 48 hours to claim the prize. I hope that gives you a better understanding of my reasons. I do apologize for the frustration this may have cause, and hope this won't deter you from future participation.[/QUOTE]

But there were more than 3 participants in the May drawing. The logical thing you could have done is to draw numbers until someone from the May contest won. What you did is you excluded all the people who participated in may and handed the prize to 17 people, who some probably did not even participated in the previous drawing.

[quote name='EvanSkylar']But there were more than 3 participants in the May drawing. The logical thing you could have done is to draw numbers until someone from the May contest won. What you did is you excluded all the people who participated in may and handed the prize to 17 people, who some probably did not even participated in the previous drawing.[/QUOTE]

I understand, what you are saying. But I posted on this thread after the third number was picked that if it went unclaimed that I would move that GC to WEEK ONE of the JUNE contest, as I have done before. Nobody posted any dissatisfaction with that arrangement until after I posted the winning numbers for WEEK ONE. At which point you did, and I understand you completely. But I posted those winning numbers and I can not go back on that. I feel I gave adequate time, and if you'd posted something prior to it I would have continued with picking numbers. I was very open with what I was doing, and gave time frames. I apologize.

I'm fair person, and I'm willing to rectify this mistake. I will announce 2 numbers every 24 hours until there is a winner. Is that fair? Or do you have a better idea? I want to get MAY out of the way and continue on with JUNE, so I will not do one every 48 hours. Open to suggestions.

Alright, still waiting on number 142 for WEEK ONE, they have until the 14th to claim it. After which it will be moved to WEEK TWO.

Alright, still waiting on number 142 for WEEK ONE, they have until the 14th to claim it. After which it will be moved to WEEK TWO.

[quote name='omipatrick']... Open to suggestions.[/QUOTE]

Since its getting to be a hassle for you, I'm still willing to take one of the May GCs, so you don't have to worry about it anymore ;) (I was in the May group)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bubzers']Since its getting to be a hassle for you. I'm still willing to take one of the May GCs, so you don't have to worry about it anymore ;) (I was in the May group)[/QUOTE]

It's not a hassle, just a series of bad circumstances. I'm trying to do right by everyone who is helping me. And I'm glad you're able to be jokingly about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats to crr_1119 (#142) on winning the other week one GC.

Just a reminder I send out all the numbers on the 14th, so don't think I've forgotten about people who have filled out the surveys for me.

Still accepting PMs for the contest, WEEK TWO has reached capacity. But 2 more weeks plus next months contest, so get in now.

Hope everyone is having a good week, still accepting PMs for the contest.

Simple and easy to do, so don't hesitate to get in there.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']same question here, i think i sent mine weeks ago :cry:[/QUOTE]

You're #7 currently, so if you don't get in this week you'll be in for WEEK THREE for sure. Sorry about the wait, like I've mention I'm getting less codes.

Also, I have to wait until somebody takes the survey or 24 hours before I send out another code. Sometimes I can get codes out quickly sometimes it takes a bit because I'm waiting on a person to take the survey.

[quote name='thafeend']does it have to be accurate zip code, etc?[/QUOTE]

It has to be a real zip code, it can be yours or one you know of

Tomorrow is the cut-off for WEEK TWO, and I'll be sending out all the numbers w/ verification letters. Then 24-48 hours later I'll be announcing the winning number.

Don't forget all the numbers that are in WEEK ONE thru FOUR are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE at the end of the month. Just because you lost during the week doesn't mean you can't win for the month.

[quote name='omipatrick']You're #7 currently, so if you don't get in this week you'll be in for WEEK THREE for sure. Sorry about the wait, like I've mention I'm getting less codes.

Also, I have to wait until somebody takes the survey or 24 hours before I send out another code. Sometimes I can get codes out quickly sometimes it takes a bit because I'm waiting on a person to take the survey.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the follow up :applause:

Last code for WEEK TWO has been sent out, will be sending out numbers later this evening.

Get in on the next two weeks of June.

Also, every number I send out is eligible for the GRAND PRIZE even if you don't win the weekly prize.

WEEK TWO's winning number is . . . #274

#274 has until the 21st to respond to me with a PM with their email associated with their AMAZON account otherwise the 10$ GC will be moved to WEEK THREE

If you didn't win in WEEK TWO or ONE don't worry you're still eligible for the GRAND PRIZE.

WEEK TWO's winning number is . . . #274

#274 has until the 21st to respond to me with a PM with their email associated with their AMAZON account otherwise the 10$ GC will be moved to WEEK THREE

If you didn't win in WEEK TWO or ONE don't worry you're still eligible for the GRAND PRIZE.

Congrats to bornvillain on winning WEEK TWO's contest

Don't worry if you didn't win WEEK ONE or TWO, all numbers are still eligible for the GRAND PRIZE at the end of month.

Also, get your PMs in now for WEEK THREE & FOUR

Just redeemed my $10 dollar Amazon GC with no problems at all :bouncy:

I'm liking the new format, and I say carry it over to July.

Always accepting PMs for the wait list

Get in for your chance at a WEEKLY AND MONTHLY prize.

What do you have to lose?

Directions and Rules at the top of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back