Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

Oh man, I'd like to do this too. But also, I'd like to get Outbreak Perfected!
I have both weapons but need to do both heroic versions not really so worried about the whisper mission as the outbreak since thats my favorite gun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both weapons but need to do both heroic versions not really so worried about the whisper mission as the outbreak since thats my favorite gun.
I've looked at ways to solve the puzzle in Heroic Zero Hour, but I cannot wrap my head around that. I have the catalyst completed already (five weeks of completions without solving the puzzle), but I wouldn't mind getting that ugly ass ship. Plus that jump puzzle is my nemesis.

Conversely, I've got the Oracle chests in Heroic Anomaly down pat. I almost have the Oracle puzzle memorized.

Oh man, I'd like to do this too. But also, I'd like to get Outbreak Perfected!
I'd be down to try to do this stuff with you, we just need to coordinate our schedules. I've seen you on a few times this week but I haven't had the stamina to stay up too late.

I've had many weapons I've used heavily over the past few years and Outbreak Perfected is one of them (when I'm not having to use a gun that takes Champion mods). It doesn't hit very hard, but the damage from the nanites adds up and it helps me be top damage to the Primeval in Gambit Prime (as do swords).

Anyone playing Beyond Light?  I had no intention of doing this, but I snagged a Series X from Target so now I kind of want to play again to make use of it.  I also see that it is in Game Pass so I'm considering signing up for that to see how it goes.  I don't know if I'll keep Game Pass though - wouldn't have made sense for me so far with how few games I played the last couple years.  But then I'd be without Destiny in a few months.  But based on how I play this game (in intense bursts) that might be OK.

Edit: I had no fuck-ing idea that you could load up on Xbox Live gold and then convert to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and keep all those years.  I saw all the conversion charts (that I guess only apply if you use a gold code after upgrading) and thought it was a terrible ratio.  It took some research, but it looked like this still works and indeed it does.  Damn.  Got a 24 month card from Costco for $95 and set myself up now for 2 1/2 years of Game Pass Ultimate.  I kind of wish I got another $40 6-month card and topped it off but I wasn't convinced I wouldn't get the lame conversion ratio instead of the one-to-one.  Wow... Well no need to worry about buying Beyond Light any more (I guess unless they pull it from Game Pass).  This shit needs to be pinned at the top of CAG though!

Imma start downloading it now and will be on tonight if anyone wants to play.  And yay I will no longer be the last one landing at the tower due to my Series X/SSD ;).

Anyone playing Beyond Light? I had no intention of doing this, but I snagged a Series X from Target so now I kind of want to play again to make use of it. I also see that it is in Game Pass so I'm considering signing up for that to see how it goes. I don't know if I'll keep Game Pass though - wouldn't have made sense for me so far with how few games I played the last couple years. But then I'd be without Destiny in a few months. But based on how I play this game (in intense bursts) that might be OK.

Edit: I had no fuck-ing idea that you could load up on Xbox Live gold and then convert to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and keep all those years. I saw all the conversion charts (that I guess only apply if you use a gold code after upgrading) and thought it was a terrible ratio. It took some research, but it looked like this still works and indeed it does. Damn. Got a 24 month card from Costco for $95 and set myself up now for 2 1/2 years of Game Pass Ultimate. I kind of wish I got another $40 6-month card and topped it off but I wasn't convinced I wouldn't get the lame conversion ratio instead of the one-to-one. Wow... Well no need to worry about buying Beyond Light any more (I guess unless they pull it from Game Pass). This shit needs to be pinned at the top of CAG though!

Imma start downloading it now and will be on tonight if anyone wants to play. And yay I will no longer be the last one landing at the tower due to my Series X/SSD ;).
  • I'm still playing it, but I think you would probably be more surprised if I weren't playing it. :) Also, I've had a pretty big resurgence of XBL friends that have come back to the game so we should have little trouble forming a raid team if necessary
  • Congrats on the Series X! I've resigned myself to just wait until they are more widely available because I keep missing them.
  • Microsoft has a huge win on their hands with GP / GPU, and the fact that you can convert XBLG time + GP time (and now EA Access time because as of yesterday it is included) into GPU time is pretty fantastic.
  • HOWEVER, if you want to participate in the Seasonal activities and get the paid track of Season Pass rewards, you'll still need to spend $10 on a Season Pass. Don't forget that if you have Silver you should be able to buy a Season Pass (for 1000 Silver).
  • Beyond Light introduces a lot of changes to the game, including a bunch of content leaving for an unknown amount of time. I don't know if it's a side effect of that change, but travel times between locations are sometimes much faster (Xbox One X + USB SSD both before and after Beyond Light, so no changes on my side).
I've lately been posting any major news about the game in the XBL Deals thread, as this thread is usually pretty barren. I can certainly start posting more in here again if there's someone to read what I write. :)

P.S. - In December (12/8), Bungie will gives us Series S/X and PS5 optimizations to further enrich the experience:

nfyoFQ0.png

Yeah I saw that the next gen upgrade was coming a bit later.  So I'll get to play some prior and then see what the difference is.  I have a really old 4K TV that only supposedly does 4K on a single HDMI input which is now used for my Roku Ultra.  I guess I'll have to plug the Series X into that and maybe later get a new TV.  Unfortunately after dropping $475 on the Series X I can't upgrade that TV for a bit.

Are you saying I need the $10 Season pass even for *this* season?  I figured that was for like the next one after this one.  I used whatever silver I had for one of the previous seasons.  I guess I can shell out the $10 for this if I plan to spend any time in it.

Another question:  I never did the activities to unlock the glows for that last armor set. Can I still do those?  Also can I still get Outbreak Perfected?

Yeah I saw that the next gen upgrade was coming a bit later. So I'll get to play some prior and then see what the difference is. I have a really old 4K TV that only supposedly does 4K on a single HDMI input which is now used for my Roku Ultra. I guess I'll have to plug the Series X into that and maybe later get a new TV. Unfortunately after dropping $475 on the Series X I can't upgrade that TV for a bit.

Are you saying I need the $10 Season pass even for *this* season? I figured that was for like the next one after this one. I used whatever silver I had for one of the previous seasons. I guess I can shell out the $10 for this if I plan to spend any time in it.

Another question: I never did the activities to unlock the glows for that last armor set. Can I still do those? Also can I still get Outbreak Perfected?
Yep,, I'm pretty sure. GPU only gives you access to the expansion and its content and NOT the seasonal content. I don't know what activities are tied to the season beyond Hunts, and you'd only have access to the top track of rewards as you progress through season ranks. To play it safe though, go ahead and start the game without buying a Season Pass and see what it gives you access to.

Are you talking about the Solstice armor? If you're on the step to unlock the glows, you can absolutely still complete those.

You can still get Outbreak Perfected, but not through the previous means. Bungie shut down the Zero Hour and the Whisper secret missions. However, they added an exotic vendor kiosk to the Tower (where the middle Vault access point was). They are expensive, but not as bad as any of the exotics from any of the vaulted raids. Unfortunately though, I don't think you have access to obtain or progress the catalyst for either Whisper of the Worm or Outbreak Perfected.

Speaking of new kiosks, there is a new kiosk tucked to the left of the Postmaster that has the new New Light experience (and a new Chaperone quest, even though I already completed it). I'm going to give that a go to see how it is.

Are you talking about the Solstice armor? If you're on the step to unlock the glows, you can absolutely still complete those.

You can still get Outbreak Perfected, but not through the previous means. Bungie shut down the Zero Hour and the Whisper secret missions. However, they added an exotic vendor kiosk to the Tower (where the middle Vault access point was). They are expensive, but not as bad as any of the exotics from any of the vaulted raids. Unfortunately though, I don't think you have access to obtain or progress the catalyst for either Whisper of the Worm or Outbreak Perfected.
I have Whisper but not Outbreak. I mean, if there's one thing I have its lots of materials so hopefully I have plenty to cover it. Wouldn't mind getting vaulted raid exotics too. It's such a shame I never even saw some of those raids though.

And oh yeah I bought the season pass.  $8.99 with Game Pass.  Got into the story stuff a bit but was kind of under powered for some of it.

Also, I don't see Outbreak in the exotic kiosk - looks like only the raid stuff to me (that is new - everything else has a "check" meaning I assume that I already have it).  Speaking of which, what is the best one to get if I just want to get one of them?  I didn't have any of the raid stuff.

Edit: Oh yeah. and I know you said load times improved anyway, but is it like this?  I get almost instantaneous loading into the Tower or any location.  Seriously I get just a few seconds of the ship animation.  It is really funny because I used to spend that time looking at my phone or messing around with my inventory.  It was actually jarring NOT to have the time I expected before I popped into a location!

And oh yeah I bought the season pass. $8.99 with Game Pass. Got into the story stuff a bit but was kind of under powered for some of it.

Also, I don't see Outbreak in the exotic kiosk - looks like only the raid stuff to me (that is new - everything else has a "check" meaning I assume that I already have it). Speaking of which, what is the best one to get if I just want to get one of them? I didn't have any of the raid stuff.

Edit: Oh yeah. and I know you said load times improved anyway, but is it like this? I get almost instantaneous loading into the Tower or any location. Seriously I get just a few seconds of the ship animation. It is really funny because I used to spend that time looking at my phone or messing around with my inventory. It was actually jarring NOT to have the time I expected before I popped into a location!
I just double checked and unfortunately Outbreak Perfected isn't in there (and neither is Whisper of the Worm). I'm not sure why they made all the exotics with sunset quests available except for those two.

And yes, it be that fast. Sometimes I wonder, "Did I black out for a few minutes?"

I just double checked and unfortunately Outbreak Perfected isn't in there (and neither is Whisper of the Worm). I'm not sure why they made all the exotics with sunset quests available except for those two.

And yes, it be that fast. Sometimes I wonder, "Did I black out for a few minutes?"
Any thoughts on the "best" raid exotic to pick up with that initial exotic cypher? Assuming i can get enough glimmer ;).

Any thoughts on the "best" raid exotic to pick up with that initial exotic cypher? Assuming i can get enough glimmer ;).
What AJ said! Anarchy is really good at passive damage because you hit your target with two shots and then switch to another high damage dealing weapon for ~10 seconds and then swap back to Anarchy and hit your target with two more. This is really great for when you're solo-ing harder content (like this season's Heroic or whatever Lost Sectors).

If that doesn't tickle your pickle, let me know your thoughts and what you're looking for out of a new exotic weapon.

Don't forget that the raid-specific weapons require a new consumable called Spoils of Conquest. Those only come from raids. Which I want to do a lot.

Don't forget that the raid-specific weapons require a new consumable called Spoils of Conquest. Those only come from raids. Which I want to do a lot.
I did not see that. I thought it was just an exotic cypher, a ton of glimmer, and a chunk of planetary materials. Well, maybe some day ;).

Im ready to go whenever you guys want to join up. I try to be on whenever I can but it’s been limited. I’m actually going to move my Xbox One X to my basement to game down there so I’m not overtaking the living room as much.

Today was a pretty big day in D2:

• The next gen enhancements went live today.  If you haven't already downloaded the patch, do it now and walk away for a few hours.  Next gen improvements here.
  • Patch 3.0.1 was dropped today that fixed a bunch of little things.  Patch notes here.
  • A surprise Dev update message was made available today, detailing several things for the near future of Destiny 2.  Dev update here.  TL;DR - Odibee you'll be able to get your Outbreak Perfected from the kiosk "soon."
  • Several new items were made available for viewing, including lots of Dawning stuff.  Spoilers here.

I guess my Xbox downloaded the patch when I wasn't paying attention - which is remarkable given how large it was and how slow my Internet is.

When I started playing last night I was going to try to figure out how I would know if I had the next-gen update.  But I could tell immediately when I was in the Tower.  Now, while my TV is technically 4K it is one of the very first ones and according to the Series X it doesn't have most of the features.  It does 4K (in one HDMI input only) but not 120KHz and no HDR or any of the other stuff.

However, it was instantly noticeable.  The problem I had is that I was getting pretty bad eye strain and even a bit of motion sickness from it!  I think it's simply that I was very very used to the way Destiny 2 looked and played and while it is now better, my mind just isn't used to it. So I'm hoping that improves, because objectively it definitely looks better.

I'm so lost on how all the different systems work.  I just went ahead with my Hawkmoon quest and did a little Iron Banner.  I am way behind the power curve though and only seem to increase really slowly.  The frustrating thing with me for this game the last year or so has been that when I put in the time to hit the soft cap and even exceed it a little, then, bam, a new season comes out and all that work is null and void and the cap raises again.  It used to be that I would put in the work to get there and beyond and it would stay valid for a bit and would pay off in being able to do challenging raids and Nightfalls.  But I don't do any of those any more so I'm not sure why I'm grinding out power levels other than out of force of habit ;).

Also, they supposedly brought back some sort of dungeon (Prophesy I think)?  I was like WTF - I had never heard of that before!

Is there anyway other than the PSN store to buy Shadowkeep? I think it’s stupid when you buy the new DLC that it doesn’t come with previous DLC. Like when I want to run a Nightfall but can’t because I don’t have Shadowkeep.

Is there anyway other than the PSN store to buy Shadowkeep? I think it’s stupid when you buy the new DLC that it doesn’t come with previous DLC. Like when I want to run a Nightfall but can’t because I don’t have Shadowkeep.

Unfortunately, like most games of this type, each expansion is sold separately.

That being said, all three expansions are free on Game Pass for Xbox consoles if you happen to have any of those.

I'm on pretty much daily on Xbox, but my schedule typically only allows me to get on later at night.
And I've been on a couple days a week. Having just signed up for Game Pass Ultimate I've been playing lots of other games too. But if anyone sees me on and wants to run a raid or Nightfall or something, just send me a message.

PSA - If you're looking for an Outbreak Perfected, you should check the kiosk!
Nice! If/when I play again, I'll check it out. I've been sucked into Tales of Vesperia now. I bought the steelbook LE way back when (like over 10 years ago) and never got around to it. Well, now it's on Game Pass, so...

Now that I have a Series X I'm tempted to jump in. Kept putting it off for better hardware and it turned out to be console.

Now that I have a Series X I'm tempted to jump in. Kept putting it off for better hardware and it turned out to be console.
Now that the console version has 60hz / 120hz and a FOV slider, the experience on current gen console hardware should be almost as good as the experience on a decent (but not great) computer. Go for it!

Now that the console version has 60hz / 120hz and a FOV slider, the experience on current gen console hardware should be almost as good as the experience on a decent (but not great) computer. Go for it!
I jumped back in the other day and I'm as confused as ever. I still had Beyond Light campaign items on my Warlock to do and I ended up getting a completely different exotic that I didn't even knew existed from it. When I did my Titan I got some grenade launcher that I had to do the catalyst for. I just assumed that was what Beyond Light gave us. Now on my Warlock its a pulse rifle. I guess its something different for a Hunter then?

And that's not even touching the new season activities. I bought the pass for last season and I don't think I even did the seasonal-specific stuff. I know I forgot to redeem all the packages I paid for. D'oh! My biggest complaint with this seasonal model is that they are way too short.

I also just realized I am way behind the power curve. I had just started to break 1250 in the last season and now I see people at 1310!? And I'm just barely, slowly, creeping up. It would take weeks of grinding out weekly packages just to hit 1300 - and then it will jump again with the next season. I saw that they are going to fix this later in the year by putting you just 10 below the cap when you start a new season. That's nice but it isn't helping me now!

I jumped back in the other day and I'm as confused as ever. I still had Beyond Light campaign items on my Warlock to do and I ended up getting a completely different exotic that I didn't even knew existed from it. When I did my Titan I got some grenade launcher that I had to do the catalyst for. I just assumed that was what Beyond Light gave us. Now on my Warlock its a pulse rifle. I guess its something different for a Hunter then?

And that's not even touching the new season activities. I bought the pass for last season and I don't think I even did the seasonal-specific stuff. I know I forgot to redeem all the packages I paid for. D'oh! My biggest complaint with this seasonal model is that they are way too short.

I also just realized I am way behind the power curve. I had just started to break 1250 in the last season and now I see people at 1310!? And I'm just barely, slowly, creeping up. It would take weeks of grinding out weekly packages just to hit 1300 - and then it will jump again with the next season. I saw that they are going to fix this later in the year by putting you just 10 below the cap when you start a new season. That's nice but it isn't helping me now!
FYI - You can access last season's rewards by going here --> https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Seasons/PreviousSeason

Also, I HIGHLY recommend reading this blog post from last week. They are making some pretty great changes to the game --> https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/50124

Crickets all up in here... I continue to come back to this game even when I know I should stay away ;).  The Halloween event has got me hooked to get all the masks.  And while I was at it I even dusted off my crusty old Hunter (3rd character).  I still have the whole Beyond Light thing to do with the Hunter (haven't even unlocked Stasis yet!).

Since my previous post they have at least fixed the grind when you fall behind.  It only took a couple days to get my Hunter up to the new soft cap of 1320 (she was at like 1250 or something!).  There's definitely more incentive to play now when you aren't hopelessly behind so that was a good move on Bungie's part.

Crickets all up in here... I continue to come back to this game even when I know I should stay away ;). The Halloween event has got me hooked to get all the masks. And while I was at it I even dusted off my crusty old Hunter (3rd character). I still have the whole Beyond Light thing to do with the Hunter (haven't even unlocked Stasis yet!).

Since my previous post they have at least fixed the grind when you fall behind. It only took a couple days to get my Hunter up to the new soft cap of 1320 (she was at like 1250 or something!). There's definitely more incentive to play now when you aren't hopelessly behind so that was a good move on Bungie's part.
I've been plugging away a bit more. I actually finished the pass last season for the first time. I've been mainly solo since I now have a toddler occupying my time and can't dedicate as much to my Xbox let alone Destiny.

I still play from time to time but not as much as I would like. I’m still in it for the long haul since I already have the next expansion pack preordered . I would love to meet up and play with you guys again. I still need to do the last dungeon and would like to do a GM Nightfall if possible.

I still play from time to time but not as much as I would like. I’m still in it for the long haul since I already have the next expansion pack preordered . I would love to meet up and play with you guys again. I still need to do the last dungeon and would like to do a GM Nightfall if possible.
This shows how my time has been. I have not set foot in a single raid or completed a dungeon in D2.
What time are you guys usually online? We need to see if we can address these things.

What time are you guys usually online? We need to see if we can address these things.
I'm pretty sure Moose plays earlier than we tend to, but we could make that happen some time. I need to do that GM Nightfall too. And I'd like to complete Last Wish. Unbelievably, I still don't have those achievements.

Moose - whereas I used to raid multiple times a week in D1, I have barely completed any raids in D2. I did get in one completion on one of them a few years back - I can't even remember the name any more. I got a great shotgun out of it that I used constantly until Bungie sunsetted it by making its max power 1060. And I think maybe I did that Calus one a couple times? But I don't even remember if that was D1 or D2 any more ;).

Yep, for me it is usually 9:00/9:30 to about 11 central. Not really enough time for a raid. Could maybe squeeze a dungeon in sometime.
I'm always up for that but probably would have to coordinate the day before. Probably better to message me on Xbox. I'm currently playing various Game Pass games, but can always jump back over to Destiny. I do need to finish up the Halloween event. I got the sparrow but still want to finish off the last few pages.

I am thoroughly confused over all the paid DLC for this game.

I only have Beyond Light because of Game Pass.  It's my understanding that it is leaving Game Pass soon.  So what does that mean in terms of my ability to play Destiny 2 going forward?  What about this Anniversary Pack thing?  And then what is next? 

It's all just too much ;).

I am thoroughly confused over all the paid DLC for this game.

I only have Beyond Light because of Game Pass. It's my understanding that it is leaving Game Pass soon. So what does that mean in terms of my ability to play Destiny 2 going forward? What about this Anniversary Pack thing? And then what is next?

It's all just too much ;).
So Forsaken, Shadowkeep, and Beyond Light are all leaving Game Pass next Tuesday (Wednesday?). Here is a blurb from today's TWAB with more details:

TWAB said:
Once Destiny 2 leaves Xbox Game Pass, players who don’t own any of the expansions on the Xbox platform will lose access to:
Expansion quests and campaigns.

• Stasis Subclass, which is Beyond Light-specific.
  • The middle-tree Supers for each subclass. The purchase of any major expansion (sans Bungie 30th Anniversary Pack) will unlock these Subclass supers.
  • the 10% off perk for Silver purchases and other game add-ons.
Items, such as Exotics, already acquired will still be available for players who earned them, and Season Passes will remain active.
It's also worth noting that Witch Queen won't be on Game Pass at all.

The Anniversary Pack is part of the 30th Anniversary celebration that starts next Tuesday. Buying the DLC will grant you access to a dungeon (and an exclusive set of armor), Glljarhorn and its catalyst, and a set of armor ornaments plus an as-of-yet-undisclosed universal helmet. There are free aspects to the 30th Anniversary celebration, but the vast majority of information won't be known until it launches next week (unless Bungie leaks info between now and then). I don't think it's known what will happen to all this content once the new expansion drops (because everything else from Seasons 12-15 will be taken away), but I suspect it will stick around.

After that is the next expansion, Witch Queen, which launches on 2/22/22. In addition to the new expansion and seasons, things to look forward to are Void 3.0 (a rework of Void sub-classes to make them customizable like Stasis) and weapon building. Stay Tuned!

I have $15 of Xbox credit that is apparently going to expire at the end of the year and I really don't buy games any more.  I suppose I *could* spend it on that Anniversary pack and at least do the dungeon and get G-Horn.  Not sure if I'll be buying Beyond Light and the next expansion though, so I'm not sure what point that would have.  Maybe I'll get back into it in a year when the new expansion goes on sale or something.

What would it be like to have the Anniversary pack but not Beyond Light?  That would probably be... odd.  How long is that Anniversary thing going to be around?

I have $15 of Xbox credit that is apparently going to expire at the end of the year and I really don't buy games any more. I suppose I *could* spend it on that Anniversary pack and at least do the dungeon and get G-Horn. Not sure if I'll be buying Beyond Light and the next expansion though, so I'm not sure what point that would have. Maybe I'll get back into it in a year when the new expansion goes on sale or something.

What would it be like to have the Anniversary pack but not Beyond Light? That would probably be... odd. How long is that Anniversary thing going to be around?
I don't think Bungie has mentioned how long the Anniversary content will be here, but I imagine it will go away with the launch of the new expansion (2/22/22). I would love for it to stay, but who knows.

There isn't really any requirement to own BL in order to play the Anniversary content. However, Moments of Triumph launched alongside this new content drop and two of the Triumphs require the BL expansion (complete the Deep Stone Crypt and complete Empire Hunts). You can skip two of the Triumphs and still complete the MoT Seal so it's not necessary to own the expansion.

This is a few days late, but here is the trailer for the new content dropped for the 30th Anniversary event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1NAR_G2yzA

This content is a lot of fun so I recommend jumping into it.  There is so much new loot to chase, and I got a badass sword from the dungeon last night.  Also, the Gjallarhorn is going to be a big deal going forward (with the catalyst).  I have the gun and I need to fire it so I can hear that iconic sound!!!

I don't think Bungie has mentioned how long the Anniversary content will be here, but I imagine it will go away with the launch of the new expansion (2/22/22). I would love for it to stay, but who knows.

There isn't really any requirement to own BL in order to play the Anniversary content. However, Moments of Triumph launched alongside this new content drop and two of the Triumphs require the BL expansion (complete the Deep Stone Crypt and complete Empire Hunts). You can skip two of the Triumphs and still complete the MoT Seal so it's not necessary to own the expansion.
I'm sure I won't get to a lot of that other MoT stuff anyway (I'm sure there are raid things in it for example), so that's not a big deal.

I'll consider it I guess. But $25 just for a G-Horn? I dunno... How easy is the dungeon? If it's a try-hard situation I'll pass.

I'm sure I won't get to a lot of that other MoT stuff anyway (I'm sure there are raid things in it for example), so that's not a big deal.

I'll consider it I guess. But $25 just for a G-Horn? I dunno... How easy is the dungeon? If it's a try-hard situation I'll pass.
Honestly, that's the only raid-related Triumph in Moments of Triumph. You can see the Seal and its required Triumphs on bungie.net if you're interested.

Boiling the $25 purchase down to just getting the Gjallarhorn isn't a good line of thinking. There are two ornament sets and a universal helmet ornament included with the purchase and Bungie's history dictates that those sets typically cost $15 per character per set, so if you're a fan of those sets (plus the armor you can only get in the dungeon) then that right there could justify the purchase. Here's a quick breakdown of free vs. paid things available now:

Free:

• Dares of Eternity (6-Player Matchmade Offensive)
  • Forerunner Exotic Sidearm
  • Forerunner Exotic Sidearm Catalyst
  • BxR-55 Battler Legendary Pulse Rifle
  • Half-Truths Legendary Sword
  • Retraced Path Legendary Trace Rifle
  • Wastelander M5 Legendary Shotgun
  • Pardon our Dust Legendary Grenade Launcher
Not free:

• Bungie Streetwear Armor Ornament Set (image)
  • Grasp of Avarice (Dungeon):
    Gjallarhorn Exotic Rocket Launcher
  • Gjallarhorn Exotic Catalyst
  • Gjallarhorn Exotic Weapon Ornament
  • Thorn Armor Sets (image)
  • Hero of Ages Sword (got a great one of these)
  • Matador 64 Shotgun
  • Eyasluna Hand Cannon ((looking for a better one of these)
  • 1000-Yard Stare Sniper Rifle

[*]Gjallarswift Exotic Sparrow
[*]Marathon Armor Ornament Set (image)
[*]Flaming Tiger Helmet Ornament
[*]4x Emotes
[*]Inspired Eidolon Exotic Sparrow
[*]Unixûrsal Voyager Exotic Ship

The dungeon is actually not all that hard, and except for one part I think it is pretty manageable to solo (that one part though...I'm going to need to practice it). It also comes with two difficulty levels, and the armor drops from the higher difficulty drop with an extra armor slot (in addition to all kinds of extra drops from each chest). I expect this will consume a good chunk of my time.

Here is a web page with all the info on this content --> https://www.bungie.net/7/en/Direct/Anniversary?ciid=50638

bread's done
Back