Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

Ive gotten 2 monte carlo's now, both from crota boss fight. Might want to try there if you havent been.

I think the 4th Horseman is like the hardest exotic to get. I almost never see it drop.
Destiny RNG is so weird, I've seen so many 4th horseman drop (3 for me) I think that the gun that I've seen drop the less is universal remote... and maybe Ghorn if I take out a friend who have received it at least 8 times.

11 more strikes last night and zippo.

It was a steady diet of Phogoth, Nexus, Sepiks and Valus. Had one sprinkling of Dust Palace, for flavor.

Sepiks and Valus were the most common.

welp Xur is selling Last word and Bones of Eao not too shabby week.
Noice!

Xur'ned or not, Bones is the last exotic I need :D/ . It's times like these where I couldn't care less about the roll...

It's All About dem BOOTS! :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
11 more strikes last night and zippo.

It was a steady diet of Phogoth, Nexus, Sepiks and Valus. Had one sprinkling of Dust Palace, for flavor.

Sepiks and Valus were the most common.

Noice!

Xur'ned or not, Bones is the last exotic I need :D/ . It's times like these where I couldn't care less about the roll...

It's All About dem BOOTS! :cool:
I don't do sepiks nor Dust palace, most long and boring strikes of them all! love doing nexus, archon priest and phogot... I like the fact of how you can run through most of them!

Someone just got a monte carlo the other day...I think it was from the gorgon chest...

I got a hard light and plan c from the chest...then did a nightfall and got a plan c on the same character...the other guy got a hard light...

Then last night after a 32 POE I cashed in some cores for judgements chances...got the stupid same rocket launcher twice with the same void damage that is useless against captains...I'm glad they are going to "fix" this soon. I tend to get things in double a lot in quick succession. 

Tukai got the Monte Carlo during VoG since he messaged me soon after. I kept getting more repeats from Crota's End and Nightfall: Truth, 2 Thunderlords, No Backup Plans. 1 more Nightfall to go tonight.

LOL I missed all that drama on the forum but saw some of it on the psn thread...you guys must have talked about moving raids around after I left to go do the nightfall. 

Someone had the idea of rotating what one was first so Matt could do both. I just do them for funsies mostly at this point so if there is not room more power to the people needing stuff. Honestly part of the reason it went so fast is because of the two veterans that joined the group because Matt couldn't be there. Without one or both of them I think you will find it wont be quite as quick and smooth.

I think the last expansion did a good job of breaking all the teams apart and causing a lot of chaos in groups. 

Did matt and tukai make up during the raid last night? Was there kissing?

Tukai and I had more of a disagreement than an argument. I was really irritated but never outright angry. We've gotten along fine. Did 3 raids and 2 Nightfalls last night and just finished the 3rd Nightfall moments ago.

What did I get from Nightfall #3? Hawkmoon #5.

The tukai/Matt situation paled in comparison to the ArJay/7 confrontation of 2015.
200.gif

Do tell... the suspense is killing me

I too am holding out hope for another PSN spend x get x back deal for the taken king (and maybe star wars battlefield, fifa, or pes). 

Gotta get those preorder (and instantly better than everything we have) weapons.

Tukai and I had more of a disagreement than an argument. I was really irritated but never outright angry. We've gotten along fine. Did 3 raids and 2 Nightfalls last night and just finished the 3rd Nightfall moments ago.

What did I get from Nightfall #3? Hawkmoon #5.
by the end of the evening we were all singing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiQzUEc_FmI

until jimmy hot-footed out of the 32 when jem showed up.

Number 1 cause of death for me has to be all the suicides after I finish strikes and don't get a hopscotch.
WTF with this gun! I've seen it drop onece on my third or fourth strike since my search... It's funny how I received my dryrot on one of my first strikes and I haven't seen it drop again either! Man this is harder than getting a Ghorn

Just checked my postmaster stuff and saw that I earned my second Monte Carlo in Crota's End this week. I also had another Vision of Confluence that must have been in there from the previous week. The Monte Carlo was actually the first exotic weapon I ever got in this game.

WTF with this gun! I've seen it drop onece on my third or fourth strike since my search... It's funny how I received my dryrot on one of my first strikes and I haven't seen it drop again either! Man this is harder than getting a Ghorn
I don't know about that man, finally got my Ghorn about 3 months ago after playing non-stop since day one. Heck I have the video and everything recorded on my PS4 plus a backup just so I can replay that single awesome moment. I keep thinking, if I hadn't wiped with the relic the previous round I might have never gotten it :whee:

So I've been bringing a friend through the game.  I've been there with my long exotic/raid weapon arsenal to sherpa him through and guide him.

But this guys luck is OUTRAGEOUS.  I still don't have Black Hammer and I run Crota NM every week.  I don't complain, since I have basically everything else and generally feel like RNG is on my side.  Well, he entered Crota as a 27.  Obviously, he wasn't doing much.

He has to leave the console for a moment, so we push him into the crystal and proceed to kill Crota.  Well, he gets a BH.

Fast forward a week and he is now high enough level to do a few more activities.  I take him through VoG HM.  We get to the gorgon chest.

Everyone in the party takes out there Gallys and begins to worship the chest.  My friend then goes to the chest...  and BAM, the jellohorn.

He says, "Oh, jollyhorn" We laugh.  I ask, "Seriously?" He replies... "Yup."

We proceed through the vault and finish.  We go to the Nightfall, his first ever.  He wasn't actually useless since Black Hammer is a boss melter.  Well, the rewards appear after Taniks goes down in the left "has found jellyhorn".  Unreal.

I informed him his luck is insane and the chances of that were significantly low and he should be in jubilation.

He made a video of him sharding the other gally.  I'll see if I can get these.

Also: I told everyone in the party to do the gally worpship at the Gorgon chest and it worked. CONFIRMED?  SCIENCE?

I just started playing Destiny last week– how realistic is it for me to complete all Year 1 challenges in a month?

I don't have any friends but have been doing pretty well on my own. Winning 100 Crucibles seems like the hardest/time consuming challenge. But then again, I have no idea what most of these are talking about. Just curious if it's something worth chasing or not.

Also, are the expansions required for them? If so, that's an easy out for me.

We get to the gorgon chest.

Everyone in the party takes out there Gallys and begins to worship the chest. My friend then goes to the chest... and BAM, the jellohorn.

He says, "Oh, jollyhorn" We laugh. I ask, "Seriously?" He replies... "Yup."
Take notes Tukai, this is what you need to do to get one.

VOG Hard run wednesday, must have a gjallarhorn to enter. ;) except tukai

Getting to max level would actually be the most time consuming part. Then once you're there, finding groups to do Skolas, without gjallarhorn would be the second hardest. People here would most likely help you out though.

Langdon wall punches going forward. I swear to God, if landgon punches and gets the gally, I'm killing myself

If anyone needs any help with anything feel free to shoot me a message when I'm on! Also just talked a buddy into switching over from Xbox one to ps4 so I'm sure I'll be a lot of the lower level stuff soon haha

I don't know about that man, finally got my Ghorn about 3 months ago after playing non-stop since day one. Heck I have the video and everything recorded on my PS4 plus a backup just so I can replay that single awesome moment. I keep thinking, if I hadn't wiped with the relic the previous round I might have never gotten it :whee:
I was just ranting and being a little sarcastic, I know just how hard is getting the Ghorn (I had it in feb this year) but this Hiphopscotch drop rate is ridiculous... I've gotten every single weapon from the strikes and still no HP

Had a great VoG HM run last night, only hitch was us faffing about at the confluxes, which was due to us just being rusty.

Reminded me that Destiny desperately needs more 6m content outside of 2 raids and PVP.

So i was bored and woken the hive to get my 5,000 side arm kills. Now my grimoire score is 3640/3655. Only thing i have left is Rumble wins, which is currently at 25 with 50/100 left, and salvage wins which is at 12 with 25/50/100 left. I got 10 salvage wins alone tonight. My game plan for salvage is easy, if we take the lead early, stay, if we are losing early on, leave and find another game. So far its been working. LOL

Im surprised someone hasnt made a Destiny gamercard for forum signatures. I know ive seen game specific ones before, and with all the data someone can grab from someones bungie profile, it seems like it wouldnt be that hard to make.

So i was bored and woken the hive to get my 5,000 side arm kills. Now my grimoire score is 3640/3655. Only thing i have left is Rumble wins, which is currently at 25 with 50/100 left, and salvage wins which is at 12 with 25/50/100 left. I got 10 salvage wins alone tonight. My game plan for salvage is easy, if we take the lead early, stay, if we are losing early on, leave and find another game. So far its been working. LOL

Im surprised someone hasnt made a Destiny gamercard for forum signatures. I know ive seen game specific ones before, and with all the data someone can grab from someones bungie profile, it seems like it wouldnt be that hard to make.
Shit man, where were you last week? I was around every night to play salvage. We could've had those 100 wins in a couple days.

bread's done
Back