Destiny (PS3/PS4) Official Thread

Wolfhound packs make Gjallarhorn the beast that it is. Though Hunger of Crota is the best substitute, if you want to equip another exotic weapon.

I don't think anyone has shared this. If you unload all of your primary and heavy ammo and use Ice Breaker to kill mobs they will all basically drop heavy ammo. I saw it on Reddit a few days ago and tried it out for the first time last night. I used a machine gun with surplus and I probably had 10-15 heavy drops just from killing the mobs on the left and right at the start of the Crota fight. The game also gave me enough ammo to have 3 rockets after I switched my weapons back every time I did it. With surplus each drop was giving me 4 rockets. I was firing rockets like crazy at to take down the swordbearer, drop shields, and take out ogres and I never had to pop a synth. There were still a decent number of heavy drops left in the starting room when I finished the fight. It gave my group a pretty big boost and helped lessen the pain of wiping repeatedly knowing that I wasn't wasting synths in the process.
Does this apply everywhere, not just raids?

Pretty good night for me. 4 man'd Crota on normal with my Titan and finally got the helmet I needed to hit 32. Beat Atheon for giggles and got a second Atheon's E, a third Mythoclast, the Timepiece (Which I never got) and the Warlock helmet which up until now I had never gotten. (I actually had never gotten any helmet from the Vault.) Used my newly created Warlock for one more crack at Crota on hard and got a third Word of Crota. Not too shabby considering my morning started with a nightfall that rewarded me with a legendary engram that turned into Ascendant Shards.

Damn I got invited to hard crota last night but they didnt try very long and had 3 31s so it was basically hopeless. People were all like "I dont have rockets" and "what are we supposed to be doing?"

Does this apply everywhere, not just raids?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqv_sdk2ooI

Here's a video on how to do the Heavy Ammo glitch if anyone is interested.

Also I finally beat crota on HM on one character. I found a group with a top swordbearer and finished it on the first try. Too bad the only new thing i got was a shader.

Pretty good night for me. 4 man'd Crota on normal with my Titan and finally got the helmet I needed to hit 32. Beat Atheon for giggles and got a second Atheon's E, a third Mythoclast, the Timepiece (Which I never got) and the Warlock helmet which up until now I had never gotten. (I actually had never gotten any helmet from the Vault.) Used my newly created Warlock for one more crack at Crota on hard and got a third Word of Crota. Not too shabby considering my morning started with a nightfall that rewarded me with a legendary engram that turned into Ascendant Shards.
Yeah was't a horrible night at all. I wished I hadn't done normal with my lock for more drops, but no complains. Got Word of Crota, the shader and the sparrow that looks just like the tone in the VoG, but isn't :drool: .

I still went for another run on normal with some LFGrs. First group (all 31s) couldn't bring him down to his knees. They were all over the place, and most were not willing to use synthesis. Second group was also all over the place, but got it together. Came out with the Titan Helmet (last piece I needed for all Raid sets to be complete :D/ ), Hunger of Crota =P~ & shards....what an awesome night :beer:

Now I can join the DPS with Hunger of Crota club and have my Ice Breaker at the same time... fuck yeah. One thing I did notice is how simple normal really is. Hard is just way to hard due to all the stuff going on, and normal does feel easy once you have been through hard

Thought I'd share this hilarious thread of people cosplaying as Rahool, Xur, and Shaxx at MAGFest 13:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2tqety/my_destiny_cosplay_at_magfest_13/

Their costumes are all really well done, instantly recognizable, and they even made their own engrams to carry around! The stories from the guys about reactions are priceless... apparently everyone was giving Rahool the middle finger and one drunk guy even took half a swing at him (yikes!).

They clearly thought it was funny, though, I wish I had been there.

Wow! Ir yut has been great to me. First Gjallerhorn and now SUROS Regime, two great exotics in 3 days! Anyone else getting awesome loot from her?

Revanchist said:
Wow! Ir yut has been great to me. First Gjallerhorn and now SUROS Regime, two great exotics in 3 days! Anyone else getting awesome loot from her?
I got a Thunderlord for the second time in two weeks from Ir Yut. I already had it though. One of the guys in my clan has never gotten it and complained when I got it a second time. It was so nice to break it down it in front of him ;).

I have yet to get a Suros or Red Death in this game so I'd like either of those or just any exotic I haven't gotten yet (Universal Remote is one, I think there are a few more too). The Nightfall continues for like the 5th week in a row to give me just legendary weapons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Thunderlord for the second time in two weeks from Ir Yut. I already had it though. One of the guys in my clan has never gotten it and complained when I got it a second time. It was so nice to break it down it in front of him ;).

I have yet to get a Suros or Red Death in this game so I'd like either of those or just any exotic I haven't gotten yet (Universal Remote is one, I think there are a few more too). The Nightfall continues for like the 5th week in a row to give me just legendary weapons.
To be honest, i don't remember the last time the nightfall gave me an exotic.

Revanchist said:
To be honest, i don't remember the last time the nightfall gave me an exotic.
It seems like I got them all the time when I was first running it a couple of months after launch. In fact, I ended up starting a Warlock and then a Hunter because I kept getting exotic armor drops for those on my Titan via the Nightfall. Since like mid-Dec, running Nightfall 3x per week, I've gotten pretty much nothing other than the ever useful XP bonus for the week. I guess that initial burst of good fortune was just all part of Bungie's diabolical plan to keep me playing this game for so long...

So is running hard more 1st get double loots like VOG? Havent done raid yet for the week. im just planning to try out the 1st 2 sections on hard. And just finish off the week with crota on normal sonce i have uet to reach 32. Been busy with work the last coulle of weeks that i barely play at night now.

Did Nightfall today 2x but only once rewarded though( Im running with Titan only, my other classes are lvl5&8 lol ) and got 10SC my teammates got some crap Legendary, another 9SC from Heroic and 3 from engrams, wish Xur will sell Ghorn this week :D

Dropped Crota on the first try with 3 of my friends and two randoms. I got the scout rifle and the dude who ran sword for us got a Crux. It seems to be dropping regularly now.

I read that you have to beat Crota on hard more than once to get the Crux. Supposedly, the game checks to see if you've earned the Glowhoo shader. Only those who have might earn the Crux of Crota.

I read that you have to beat Crota on hard more than once to get the Crux. Supposedly, the game checks to see if you've earned the Glowhoo shader. Only those who have might earn the Crux of Crota.

I received the Crux yesterday as did another raid member of mine between two kills. What we did was this:

1) We both had Eidolon Ally in our inventory

2) We were both wearing Glowhoo (or at least have it in your shader inventory)

3) We both skipped normal and went straight to hard

I don't think #1 is required, but I believe 2 and 3 are. This means you can kill Crota with one character and pass the shader around (I think) to get it.

Didn't get a third Crota kill last night because my regular group gets so much bullshit from Crota. We can have a perfect run and then the second ogre decides to do obscure shit we've never seen before. Hell, yesterday when Crota was supposed to move right after the first sword, he instead decided to literally chase our sword carrier down the left walkway and into the starting room, where he then proceeded to kill our swordbearer and then a guy who was sitting in the middle chamber before warping to his correct right platform. Most of us were outside on the window platform just watching the bullshit go down. I wish I would've saved the clip.

So is running hard more 1st get double loots like VOG? Havent done raid yet for the week. im just planning to try out the 1st 2 sections on hard. And just finish off the week with crota on normal sonce i have uet to reach 32. Been busy with work the last coulle of weeks that i barely play at night now.
Yes, but it isn't always guaranteed both drops when it should be. On rare occasion you do get shafted and only receive one reward.

I've beaten Crota on hard twice with the shader equipped so far this week and no Crux for me or anyone else in my team so it's definitely still random. Yes everybody else on my team had the glowhoo shader and has beaten him before. In fact, our swordbearer has beaten him several times over the last few days and he still doesn't have it. (He's just so damn good with the sword and being a leader.)

The guy who got Crux in our group had to go back to the tower to get his Eidolan to upgrade, so you don't need to have it with you for the Crux to drop. The shader theory seems like it might just be true though. It's too bad the gun itself seems pretty disappointing from what I have seen of and read about it. Honestly all of the expansion exotic weapons seem pretty bad and even the raid primaries seem to be mostly underwhelming.

RNG + Atheon really do love me...

ZWppXhU.jpg

6th Vex, 2nd GHORN!

Might shard both, have roughly 20+ weapons to upgrade still, might hold off on GHORN... might!

Dropped Crota on the first try with 3 of my friends and two randoms. I got the scout rifle and the dude who ran sword for us got a Crux. It seems to be dropping regularly now.
The guy who got Crux in our group had to go back to the tower to get his Eidolan to upgrade, so you don't need to have it with you for the Crux to drop. The shader theory seems like it might just be true though. It's too bad the gun itself seems pretty disappointing from what I have seen of and read about it. Honestly all of the expansion exotic weapons seem pretty bad and even the raid primaries seem to be mostly underwhelming.
Lucky randoms I tell ya. Hopefully I can ride the wagon tonight when I log in, if the last run hasn't been ran (lfging it ends up being a pain most of the time). I agree the primaries do seem very meh, tough I do like my word of crota and the abyss primary was fun to use on Omnigul.

I've beaten Crota on hard twice with the shader equipped so far this week and no Crux for me or anyone else in my team so it's definitely still random. Yes everybody else on my team had the glowhoo shader and hasn't beaten him before. In fact, our swordbearer has beaten him several times over the last few days and he still doesn't have it. (He's just so damn good with the sword and being a leader.)
Its insane to watch him do it tbh. I would fuck it pretty hard just from the peer pressure. Heck the day jimmy was running it my hands were freaking sweating.

Jimmy did pretty good though. We basically had it if it weren't for that one stupid glitch right at the end. I'm confident Jimmy can run it he just needs a little more practice to get to where FF is at. I'm going to eventually take the time and learn/practice myself but right now I care more about da loot.

Jimmy did pretty good though. We basically had it if it weren't for that one stupid glitch right at the end. I'm confident Jimmy can run it he just needs a little more practice to get to where FF is at. I'm going to eventually take the time and learn/practice myself but right now I care more about da loot.
I'm itching to try again after watching this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWcg9gXXxPw

So after struggling to get that 2nd Crota kill last week, I got in 2 kills last night.

Hooked up with some other friends I hadn't run with in a while, just because of different timing.

Really impressive what a good swordbearer can do.  Both runs had different swordbearers since we switched toons.  And both guys were able to knock out Crota before reaching ogres. Almost makes me want to tear up my 2nd titan and create a hunter... almost ;)

BTW, all my toons are now Glow-ho'd out :whistle2:

Got the Hand cannon on my first run and the titan helm on the other.

We then went back and started from the beginning to get those rewards and got my 2nd auto rifle.

Wrapped up with a quick VoG run, starting at Gatekeeper.  Finished out the night with my 3rd Vex :mrgreen:

Still amazes me that I've gotten more Vex (3) than Fatebringers (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWcg9gXXxPw
I'd be down for giving that a go. I'll be running my Titan as well and I'd like to include 7 and have him do the distract the boomer strategy. (Even if it's just so he doesn't die as a 31.) I think Mars needs at least one more run so ideally I'd like it if we can run it with you as the swordbearer, me, 7, Mars, Ig (He needs another as well) and whoever for the final spot that needs a third run. (Does FF need another run?) Either way I'll be offline for a bit but just shoot me a message when you guys are ready and I'll hop on if I'm not already on.

jhill9056 said:
It is definitely NOT a requirement to be wearing Glowhoo or have the Raid weapons with you. We had 2 people get the Crux from our first clear after reset. One guy had Glowhoo equipped, had every Raid weapon in his inventory (just in case), and had a fully-upgraded Eidolan Ally. But the other person who got it didn't even have the Glowhoo in her character's inventory, and didn't have a fully-upgraded Eidolan Ally either.

I think the ONLY requirement is that you have cleared the Hard raid once before (and thus earned the Glowhoo). Everything else is unnecessary. I beat Normal on my last character to try to get Hunger of Crota and have yet to do Hard. We'll see what that brings me. On my other two chars I cleared Hard only and didn't get the Crux...

As for the Raid primaries, Abyss Defiant actually seems like possibly the best one. It just tears stuff up in the Weekly. And I do like Word of Crota. It is slightly better than Fatebringer in base stats, but lacking the Firefly perk of course. So I see them both as pretty even. Fatebringer has the edge for thrall crowd control (like the first two parts of the Raid).

Played both raid on normal today, team was full of lvl 30s but most if ´em didnt have a clue what to do so I gave up half way. Has anyone encountered a strange glitch in VoG that doesn't kill you even the Gorgon saw you or the Oracle part when it doesn't show any text when you or your teammates destroy an oracle?
Got another Dragons Breath but this time from a normal Crucible match.

Yeah that does look interesting. You'll get it next time for sure (we actually did get him tough)

Oh yeah Jimmy did pretty well and we did get it, just that one glitch...too ridiculous. I still don't know how people keep their wits while carrying the sword...tough I would also like to give it a shot =P~ (on normal ha)

I'd be down for giving that a go. I'll be running my Titan as well and I'd like to include 7 and have him do the distract the boomer strategy. (Even if it's just so he doesn't die as a 31.) I think Mars needs at least one more run so ideally I'd like it if we can run it with you as the swordbearer, me, 7, Mars, Ig (He needs another as well) and whoever for the final spot that needs a third run. (Does FF need another run?) Either way I'll be offline for a bit but just shoot me a message when you guys are ready and I'll hop on if I'm not already on.
I didn't see everyone online yesteday, but just hit me up whenever. I'm trying to decide if I should upgrade the hunter or the Titan to 32, but seeing jimmy using the wings of ruin on his set up makes me want to wait since I am so close to having those fully upgradable.

Nightfall continues to troll me...this week instead of energies I got 6 shards on my hunter. RNGsus hates him. The other guys got trolled as well one got 9 shards and the other got no land beyond.

Did regular crota with my 31 hunter because no one on lfg will roll with a 31 in hard even if you are invisible the whole time :) People fell apart at crota again and bailed. Got my chest though so I can get to 32 this weekend after I level it up and hopefully just do hard mode all the way through. Ever since the patch I keep running into groups that just quit at crota...wtf...

Did hard crota on my 32 titan and the sword dude bailed after two tries seriously...stayed up till like 2 but we never could get it. Got close. Got the machine gun and pulse rifle though so wasnt total waste. Will try and get into crota fight again later.

Still need nightfall and weekly on my titan if you see me online invite if you want help with those. They went super fast this week now that everyone seems to have elemental primaries :)

It is definitely NOT a requirement to be wearing Glowhoo or have the Raid weapons with you. We had 2 people get the Crux from our first clear after reset. One guy had Glowhoo equipped, had every Raid weapon in his inventory (just in case), and had a fully-upgraded Eidolan Ally. But the other person who got it didn't even have the Glowhoo in her character's inventory, and didn't have a fully-upgraded Eidolan Ally either.

I think the ONLY requirement is that you have cleared the Hard raid once before (and thus earned the Glowhoo). Everything else is unnecessary. I beat Normal on my last character to try to get Hunger of Crota and have yet to do Hard. We'll see what that brings me. On my other two chars I cleared Hard only and didn't get the Crux...

As for the Raid primaries, Abyss Defiant actually seems like possibly the best one. It just tears stuff up in the Weekly. And I do like Word of Crota. It is slightly better than Fatebringer in base stats, but lacking the Firefly perk of course. So I see them both as pretty even. Fatebringer has the edge for thrall crowd control (like the first two parts of the Raid).
Yeah that's kind of what I figured. I was thinking that you probably had to have completed the hard raid at some point and thus earned the shader, but not necessarily have it on to get the Crux to drop.

My problem with the Word of Crota is that getting 1 extra shot for landing 3 quick crits does not seem all that great by itself and it doesn't work at all if you use explosive rounds which I view as the most useful of the perks you can choose from. It just seems poorly designed. Having said that I will still probably use it more than any of the other raid primaries just because it is void and I don't like Atheon's Epilogue.

I like the Abyss Defiant and I also used it in the weekly to test it out, but I'm not sure I will use it all that much. Maybe it's just my bias towards scout rifles, but I am still leaning towards VoC for most situations where I want a solar primary.

Oversoul's Edict and Fang of Ir Yut are both decent weapons, but they can't compete with Fatebringer as arc weapons. I guess that might be the real problem. Fatebringer is so good that it is hard to not feel that the new raid weapons are disappointing in comparison. It's also just kind of lame that both raid pulse rifles are arc.

The Nechrochasm might be the most disappointing of them all. For what they make you do to get it I was expecting it to be much better. All that I have seen of it makes it look pretty bad.

totallyjem said:
Did hard crota on my 32 titan and the sword dude bailed after two tries seriously...stayed up till like 2 but we never could get it. Got close. Got the machine gun and pulse rifle though so wasnt total waste. Will try and get into crota fight again later.
Wait, are you saying you got the Machine Gun from a Hard mode clear, or was that from Normal and then Hard separately? This is a crucial question because I have never seen a single special/heavy weapon drop for anyone during Hard mode (and I've cleared it 6 times). I still need Hunger of Crota and I figured I had to run Normal to get a chance for it. My one Normal run this week just got me mats though...

jhill9056 said:
Yeah that's kind of what I figured. I was thinking that you probably had to have completed the hard raid at some point and thus earned the shader, but not necessarily have it on to get the Crux to drop.

My problem with the Word of Crota is that getting 1 extra shot for landing 3 quick crits does not seem all that great by itself and it doesn't work at all if you use explosive rounds which I view as the most useful of the perks you can choose from. It just seems poorly designed. Having said that I will still probably use it more than any of the other raid primaries just because it is void and I don't like Atheon's Epilogue.

I like the Abyss Defiant and I also used it in the weekly to test it out, but I'm not sure I will use it all that much. Maybe it's just my bias towards scout rifles, but I am still leaning towards VoC for most situations where I want a solar primary.

Oversoul's Edict and Fang of Ir Yut are both decent weapons, but they can't compete with Fatebringer as arc weapons. I guess that might be the real problem. Fatebringer is so good that it is hard to not feel that the new raid weapons are disappointing in comparison. It's also just kind of lame that both raid pulse rifles are arc.

The Nechrochasm might be the most disappointing of them all. For what they make you do to get it I was expecting it to be much better. All that I have seen of it makes it look pretty bad.
Not to mention the Hive Disruptor perk on Word of Crota supposedly screws with the perk for getting 1 extra shot. I kept Hive Disruptor off of mine for the time being until they fix this (along with the Black Hammer one).

My view on the new Raid weapons is this:

Abyss Defiant >> Atheon's Epilogue (though obviously they have different elemental damage)
Fatebringer == Word of Crota (both are nice and have their uses)
Fang of Ir Yut == Vision of Confluence (again, both have their uses)
Oversoul Edict >>>> Praedyth's Timepiece (Crota weapon is the clear winner here with the auto fire, higher damage, and having the same Arc damage)

At least the special perks on the Crota weapons have uses beyond the Raid, unlike those for Atheon. Hive Disruptor and the others (confusing the Wizards, shooting through Knight shields, etc) are more generally useful in things like strikes than doing damage bonus to Oracles.

I was leveling up Oversoul Edict last night and I was really liking it. I enjoy using all 4 of the Raid primaries, actually.

Finished up the first 3 parts of the Crota raid for one toon and pulled another auto rifle. So now have one for each toon, yay!

Still no scout rifle and have only pulled one hand cannon.

Got one last run to do, with my warlock. That's the one that got the kill last week, so hoping I'll pull a Crux this week and at least another Word of Crota.

And man, I'm getting antsy about tearing up my 2nd titan and creating a hunter. But watch the HoW dlc be the titan's moment to shine and I'll be kicking myself for not waiting that little bit more.

Has anyone encountered a strange glitch in VoG that doesn't kill you even the Gorgon saw you or the Oracle part when it doesn't show any text when you or your teammates destroy an oracle?
Had that happen once... that's how I got my melee kill on a gorgon :) .

Don't know about the Oracle issue.

Nightfall continues to troll me...this week instead of energies I got 6 shards on my hunter. RNGsus hates him. The other guys got trolled as well one got 9 shards and the other got no land beyond.

Did regular crota with my 31 hunter because no one on lfg will roll with a 31 in hard even if you are invisible the whole time :) People fell apart at crota again and bailed. Got my chest though so I can get to 32 this weekend after I level it up and hopefully just do hard mode all the way through. Ever since the patch I keep running into groups that just quit at crota...wtf...

Still need nightfall and weekly on my titan if you see me online invite if you want help with those. They went super fast this week now that everyone seems to have elemental primaries :)
I've only done NF and Weekly on 1 toon, so I'll message if I see you on.

And yeah, I got 10 Strange Coins, where the other guy got ascendant shards, smh. At least the coins are helpful with Xur.

As for the lvl 31's on hard, it makes a bit more sense in this raid, but really only during the Crota fight. It's getting to the point where everyone's trying to beat Crota in 2 swords and avoid the ogres all together (plus all the other BS).

Really comes down to DPS output (what RL's the team has)... if everyone's using HoC, then you're not gonna want a 31 in there since it'll take too long to drop crota... if you've got 3+ gjallarhorns firing away then you can handle 1, maybe 2 lvl 31's (but with 2 you'll most likely have to deal with ogres).

Wait, are you saying you got the Machine Gun from a Hard mode clear, or was that from Normal and then Hard separately? This is a crucial question because I have never seen a single special/heavy weapon drop for anyone during Hard mode (and I've cleared it 6 times). I still need Hunger of Crota and I figured I had to run Normal to get a chance for it. My one Normal run this week just got me mats though...
Sorry I call autorifles machine guns on accident a lot...I meant the autorifle. I do have the heavy machine gun but like you said I got it from regular.

I know what you mean Frosty, I even offered to run my 31 up to crota and switch to my 32 for crota and couldnt get an invite.

Send me your psn for Ps4 guys for random raids/nightfall etc. Need more friends for random stuff:p

Only level 31 on two characters but have no luck with gear on crota :(

Though got the Black Hammer and Patience and Time from one raid :p Even though I had both. Prefer my Ice Breaker as it is a life saver at times.

Has anyone else noticed the Mercury map, "The Burning Shores", coming up a lot more frequently lately in Crucible?
Yeah they added a few maps that ive only played in rumble before. Now i never get the maps with vehicles, like the one on the moon. Guess they went smaller.

Managed to get an ice breaker and patience and time as a reward this week while playing pvp. So i broke them both down since i had 3 of each already, then saw that my warlock had the old 300 version of P&T. Doh! :(

Ive been trying to get shaders from the factions. I did manage to get one from dead orbit around rank 8. But im up to rank 15 with FWC and still no shader. New Monarchy is up to only 6, so cant really complain yet. LOL. Dead Orbit i have up to 14. Its just frustrating getting these factions up and then i get shards and energy in a package. -_-

Not sure if I have bad luck or what but lately every group I joined from lfg ended up failing half way. Today I tried to get pass the gatekeeper on hard w 2 groups, first I got kicked out dunno why, second just gave up :( though most of us were lvl 30s but the teamwork was pretty bad, could be due to lack of mics, also from my pov half of us didn't have a clue what to do, again :(

wonder why i didn't buy "don't touch me" gauntlets when xur sold it the first time... good thing he has it on sale today. not skipping this time around. hehe

Xur is garbage as usual.
While I agree, I decided to buy one Arm engram for a chance at Ruin Wings....and what do you know I get lucky. Probably a cosmic balancing from last week when I was trying for Obsidian, and instead got 2x Third Man and Glasshouse.

I know, I know....I was stupid and forgot to hit up Xur in time when he had Obsidian for sale directly.

Not sure if I have bad luck or what but lately every group I joined from lfg ended up failing half way. Today I tried to get pass the gatekeeper on hard w 2 groups, first I got kicked out dunno why, second just gave up :( though most of us were lvl 30s but the teamwork was pretty bad, could be due to lack of mics, also from my pov half of us didn't have a clue what to do, again :(
lfg was much more viable option back when the game was first came out. I played with a lot of patient and friendly ppl, beat the Atheon many time back then. But now a days, it seems like only the cesspool of humanity hang out there. Things quickly devolve into name calling and ppl quitting after a few wipes.

I still usually have pretty decent luck with LFG when I use it. I always start by checking Reddit fireteams though. I have yet to have a bad experience with people I have found on there. The Reddit Destiny community is pretty great.

Maybe I'll try Reddit out tonight. I need my first hard crota kill and lfg is either "you must have glowhoo" or "we dont know what to do and will quit after two tries".

Finished out weekly and nightfall...got a purple shotgun. I never use shotguns :(

Poo on you guys. I still haven't had the opportunity to face Crota on normal. Only played the raid once soon after release and we kept wiping at the pads/bridge/swords area.

bread's done
Back