Destiny: The Taken King PS4 Limited Edition Bundle $399.99 on Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop

I meant what specifically is better about that cuh
I don't know about him but for me it's the physical buttons,I hate touch buttons, also like they have matte hard drive cover isn't of that glossy crap

When they do come out with a "slim" ps4 I hope it has usb ports in the back,I hate that it doesn't

On another note with this coming out soon and being $50 than I thought I guess im going to have to put my Cerberus themed ps4 on hold :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about him but for me it's the physical buttons,I hate touch buttons, also like they have matte hard drive cover isn't of that glossy crap

When they do come out with a "slim" ps4 I hope it has usb ports in the back,I hate that it doesn't

On another note with this coming out soon and being $50 than I thought I guess im going to have to put my Cerberus themed ps4 on hold :(
I don't like touch buttons either since it'll feel cheap and I do wish the ps4 had more usb ports

the cosmos map on it is cooler than the batman...
batman-slap-header.jpg

Has anyone heard anything new about the possibility of the MGSV bundle getting a release here in the US? I thought the possibility was dead, but I've seen on a few message boards that Konami supposedly sent out a survey with a mockup of US packaging of the bundle asking if people would buy it a few weeks back. Not sure how easy it would be to obtain additional supply at this point, but maybe they plan on doing something very limited directly through their online store like they did with the PS3 MGS special bundle.
:pray: :pray: :pray:

I hope they do sell the MGS 5 console bundle as well. I care more about metal gear solid 5 than destiny taken king.

All I want is the cuh-1200, I don't want the destiny bundle. I can't wait any longer I'll pass and get the batman bundle next week. Sony so lame for releasing 1200 in japan then Europe a month later and 2 and a half months for NA release.
Yeah I have been just waiting on the cuh-1200 too. I might crack and get this or wait for another cuh-1200 model to pop up.

:pray: :pray: :pray:
I hope they do sell the MGS 5 console bundle as well. I care more about metal gear solid 5 than destiny taken king.
Yeah I have been just waiting on the cuh-1200 too. I might crack and get this or wait for another cuh-1200 model to pop up.
I don't know if its coming to usa but there is a regular cuh 1200 ps4 Destiny bundle coming too,I wonder about the price though, if this is regular price I can't see them pricing the regular black one the same price and expect people to buy it

I don't know if its coming to usa but there is a regular cuh 1200 ps4 Destiny bundle coming too,I wonder about the price though, if this is regular price I can't see them pricing the regular black one the same price and expect people to buy it
I don't think we are getting the regular black destiny cuh 1200
the US psn blog only talked about the limited one http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/07/limited-edition-destiny-the-taken-king-ps4-bundle-out-this-september/
while the UK psn blog talked about both versions ( normal and limted )
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/07/07/limited-edition-destiny-the-taken-king-playstation-4-revealed/

so I don't know what the normal cuh-1200 will be. might just be a mistake in us blog.

I don't think we are getting the regular black destiny cuh 1200
the US psn blog only talked about the limited one http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/07/07/limited-edition-destiny-the-taken-king-ps4-bundle-out-this-september/
while the UK psn blog talked about both versions ( normal and limted )
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/07/07/limited-edition-destiny-the-taken-king-playstation-4-revealed/

so I don't know what the normal cuh-1200 will be. might just be a mistake in us blog.
True about the black version, but I also read somewhere else the Destiny ps4 is a cuh 1200, maybe a price drop is coming for the holidays or maybe it's Sony's way of trying to get out the word that they are the place to play Destiny, who knows maybe they wanted to do something special

I'm holding off for metal gear solid limited bundle (possible will hit us) or final fantasy 7 limited bundle in 2016 :) i like the destiny console look much better than batman. Still i don't like destiny game.

I just wanna know if there's going to be a regular cuh-1200 like Europe's and are we going to get that early then the destiny before i crack and get batman bundle. Messed up thing is I passed on free pstv with batman because of them not saying anything. I tweeted them 2 times on both playstation and askplaystion. Also on the blog which they replied but they only mentioned the destiny limited edition and the september. We need more people tweeting this.

I just wanna know if there's going to be a regular cuh-1200 like Europe's and are we going to get that early then the destiny before i crack and get batman bundle.
You're telling me, buddy. I was set to get a PS4 earlier this year but held off for E3. That was a bust so I had my eye out for a good deal. Then this CUH-1200 news came out and I've been anxiously that one.

I just want the plain ol', all-black console to hit the US. I've already got a couple extra contollers, a 2TB HDD, and a decent library to start with (all on the CHEAP of course).

You're telling me, buddy. I was set to get a PS4 earlier this year but held off for E3. That was a bust so I had my eye out for a good deal. Then this CUH-1200 news came out and I've been anxiously that one.
I just want the plain ol', all-black console to hit the US. I've already got a couple extra contollers, a 2TB HDD, and a decent library to start with (all on the CHEAP of course).
Seems like most of us is in the same boat. Well they replied back on it saying they have no info to share, but follow the blog to stay updated lol wow. So what are you going to do now still wait on it.

Best Buy now has in store pick up for the Destiny PS4. Had to cancel my order but was able to get a new one with in store pickup.

I got one in my email from when I signed up for the awful Best Buy credit card that can be used online and in store. I got another one in the mail that I think can only be used in stores. I don't even know why they sent me movers coupons I never moved or requested them but I'm not complaining.

I got one in my email from when I signed up for the awful Best Buy credit card that can be used online and in store. I got another one in the mail that I think can only be used in stores. I don't even know why they sent me movers coupons I never moved or requested them but I'm not complaining.

For everyone waiting on the 1200, you guys do realize that 9 times out of 10 with revised Sony hardware, they usually find a way to use cheaper components and remove higher end, more expensive pieces of the console. The best example is the PS3, where the original build was beautiful and glossy with full backwards compatibility, but you can see the same process at work in the Vita, and heck even DS3s ... seriously, compare an original DS3 to the ones they currently produce and the plastic is lighter and cheaper.

Just something to consider, because with Sony a revision doesn't always guarantee an improvement.

For everyone waiting on the 1200, you guys do realize that 9 times out of 10 with revised Sony hardware, they usually find a way to use cheaper components and remove higher end, more expensive pieces of the console. The best example is the PS3, where the original build was beautiful and glossy with full backwards compatibility, but you can see the same process at work in the Vita, and heck even DS3s ... seriously, compare an original DS3 to the ones they currently produce and the plastic is lighter and cheaper.

Just something to consider, because with Sony a revision doesn't always guarantee an improvement.
I want one mainly for the all over matte and physical buttons, everything else is a plus lol

You do know that the ps3 slim is better then the original. As saying the revise is better, buttons are better then touch, less heat, less power consumed, and more durable. Matter fact my original lasted less then 2 years and my slim still going on its 6 birthday. With ps4 I want the revised just from what I just said about the ps3, as well as problems people had with there ps4.

Debatable, the PS3 slim design cut down on ports and dropped backwards compatibility. Touch buttons are better tech and with proper care an original PS3 can still be running. Just a matter of opinion.

I had two launch PS3s YLOD on me (the first, less than a month old), as well as a non-BC fat console. Meanwhile my SuperSlim has outlasted all of them... just saying.

The dropped power consumption/heat output is why I'm holding out. The physical buttons are just and added bonus.

Debatable, the PS3 slim design cut down on ports and dropped backwards compatibility. Touch buttons are better tech and with proper care an original PS3 can still be running. Just a matter of opinion.
Nobody needs 4 usb ports, BC was useless and waste I didn't even used it. All the stuff you said may be good tech but unnecessary and cost money making the price go up and the most most important thing would be the durability of the machine. Matter of opinion yeah but most probably lean to my opinion.

Can we please take the conversations about whether hardware revisions are good or bad to the general PlayStation board. The thread is about the preorders of this specific bundle and I don't want to have to turn off notifications because of the off topic posts flooding my email.

So does the movers coupon actually work? If so how do I get one?
Definitely works since I used one. Google USPS movers coupons to find the details.

Does anyone know if the Best Buy orders for thus console come with the Suros and Vanguard preorder bonuses? I don't see anything on the site but since GameStop shows it I'm assuming we do since it was all preorders at all locations.

I just picked up a movers packet from USPS. The Best Buy coupon was only $5 off a $50 purchase. There was not a 10% off coupon.
Yes, as a result of abuse, they have changed the mover's coupon to a $5 off $50 or to in-store use only on the 10% off. I believe some coupons that were issued prior to the change still work on-line, but I believe most are expiring by the end of this month.

Definitely works since I used one. Google USPS movers coupons to find the details.

Does anyone know if the Best Buy orders for thus console come with the Suros and Vanguard preorder bonuses? I don't see anything on the site but since GameStop shows it I'm assuming we do since it was all preorders at all locations.
Best Buy will probably carry the Vanguard preorder bonus, but not the Suros one.

Pre-order Destiny: The Taken King and receive Early Access to the Vanguard Weapons Pack!
Pre-order today and upgrade your weapon arsenal with an early access weapons pack. Guardians will receive a Vanguard themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Side arm.
*While Supplies Last.
Online Customers: Code that will be packed with your game
Store Customers: Code that will be packed with your game

Pre-order Destiny: The Taken King and receive the SUROS Arsenal Pack!
Upgrade your weapon arsenal and customize your Guardian with access to the SUROS Arsenal Pack. The SUROS Arsenal Pack includes a SUROS Foundry themed Auto Rifle, Pulse Rifle, and Scout Rifle to bolster your combat capabilities, as well as a SUROS Foundry themed Emblem and Armor Shader that you can use to customize your Guardian and show off in Destiny's Social Spaces.
*While Supplies Last.
Online Customers: Code will be emailed within 2 business days after your order ships.
Store / In-Store Pickup Customers: Code will be printed on your receipt at time of purchase.

I did the change of address online and they sent me a coupon via email which is in-store only

but they also sent me a package of coupons that had a 10% coupon for both online and in store available 7/1/15-9/30/15

Looks like that is the link to the 2014 movers coupon.
Last one I used in July worked on a PS4.
And expiration date was 8/31.
Forgot the link though, bestbuy movers coupon 2, or something like that.
The back of the coupon that expires on August 31st has a link that led me to that page...I always wondered how ppl managed to get it to work on consoles...saving $40 is worth a try though

I applied it to Destiny Ps4 Console and it goes fine but I didn't check out. I'm saving this coupon in case something better pops up. 

bread's done
Back