Destiny: The Taken King PS4 Limited Edition Bundle $399.99 on Newegg, Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop

From what I have seen/heard only Best Buy, Amazon, Gamestop and Newegg will have it, but idk. Also, even if they did get it I highly doubt you will be able to swap a black console that you paid $200 for, for a Taken King $400 console..... I get that the MSRP's are the same, but I don't see Walmart being nice about it, lol.
That always happens at walmart in my experience, but they want know how much I paid for it, you can exchange without receipt,I guess it will not hurt to try...

Just picked up a regular ps4 at Wal-Mart for $200 cause I couldn't resist, but I wanted this one, think it would be possible to keep this one sealed and exchange it for the Destiny bundle when it comes out? The MSRP prices are the same
What's the problem with just keeping the black PS4 that you got for half price? You should quit while you're ahead.

What's the problem with just keeping the black PS4 that you got for half price? You should quit while you're ahead.
That's what I would probably do if I was able to pull off the $200 PS4. But I'm a HUGE destiny fan.....so I'm super stoked to get my taken King console. I already sold my launch PS4.

If I can get the Destiny bundle for $200 why not do it? It is not like it's going to hurt to try,I been wanting a white ps4 for awhile and been wanting a a cuh 1200 too

If I can get the Destiny bundle for $200 why not do it? It is not like it's going to hurt to try,I been wanting a white ps4 for awhile and been wanting a a cuh 1200 too
My point is that you were lucky to get a PM for an item that should've never been PM and yet you still want to work the system by exchanging the item for something that's coming out in the future. I'm not sure what Walmart's return policy is but if it's 30 days then you're SOL. The moral in this site gone.

My point is that you were lucky to get a PM for an item that should've never been PM and yet you still want to work the system by exchanging the item for something that's coming out in the future. I'm not sure what Walmart's return policy is but if it's 30 days then you're SOL. The moral in this site gone.
we are now SAG. Slack Ass Gamer. Emphasis on the Ass.

Really dude? You already cheated them out on PM an item that shouldn't have been PMed anyway and now you want to make it even more shady by returning without the receipt just so you can get a special edition console for that price too. Just keep the black one or sell it and pay the difference. Have some sort of morals.

Haha, he should have some morals after he got the PS4 for $200?

But definitely just keep the black one, buy another one, if you want it that bad.
Stop being a cheap ass... oh wait a minute

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, he should have some morals after he got the PS4 for $200?

But definitely just keep the black one, buy another one, if you want it that bad.
Stop being a cheap ass... oh wait a minute
Exactly....everyone is talking about morals but have I forgot what site we are on? I bet any of you wouldn't hesitate to get a ps4 for $200....or didn't,I mite as will get the ps4 that I want, it's all the same to them, it's their return policy, it's because of the PM that they got any business at all,I was going to get it at Gamestop along with another white controller, which I now will be getting at Wal-Mart too

And how did I "cheat" them? Maybe they shouldn't have PM it cause it was OOS but other than that it was a legit ad match within their policy,I had THREE different people that had to approve it(the cashier, one manager that had to turn a key, and another manager that had to turn the key again), each of them saw no problem with it and one even said they were going to get them one after work, any of them could have refused it but didn't...

Exactly....everyone is talking about morals but have I forgot what site we are on? I bet any of you wouldn't hesitate to get a ps4 for $200....or didn't,I mite as will get the ps4 that I want, it's all the same to them, it's their return policy, it's because of the PM that they got any business at all,I was going to get it at Gamestop along with another white controller, which I now will be getting at Wal-Mart too

And how did I "cheat" them? Maybe they shouldn't have PM it cause it was OOS but other than that it was a legit ad match within their policy,I had THREE different people that had to approve it(the cashier, one manager that had to turn a key, and another manager that had to turn the key again), each of them saw no problem with it and one even said they were going to get them one after work, any of them could have refused it but didn't...
Don't let Ghost rile you up, he's just jealous cause he paid $400 for his PS4. I say good for you and if I was on your shoes, I would do the same. HOOYAH!!

Really dude? You already cheated them out on PM an item that shouldn't have been PMed anyway and now you want to make it even more shady by returning without the receipt just so you can get a special edition console for that price too. Just keep the black one or sell it and pay the difference. Have some sort of morals.
Agreed, in short, don't be a greedy ass and enjoy your steal.

You are the kind of guy who buys something at a store then goes to Walmart and return it without receipt saying you lost it. Your excuse always is well I am not breaking any laws so what's the problem? I will not forget a lady who was returning pills after she took 1. She said the pills were bad and wanted her money back but didn't have the receipt. GTFO

And please don't imply everyone here is an asshole...

You are the kind of guy who buys something at a store then goes to Walmart and return it without receipt saying you lost it. Your excuse always is well I am not breaking any laws so what's the problem? I will not forget a lady who was returning pills after she took 1. She said the pills were bad and wanted her money back but didn't have the receipt. GTFO

And please don't imply everyone here is an asshole...
Your the type of person who apparently likes to run your mouth and How wrong you are....I brought the ps4 at walmart, and I don't ever return anything to Wal-Mart that wasn't brought there, except for games I mostly buy everything at Wal-Mart anyway, so don't pretend to know me and don't imply I'm a asshole.....

Well now there is a star wars darth vader ps4....

But I think I'll stick to Destiny, wonder what are those "classic" star wars games? Maybe by a miracle it will be kotor

Edit: never mind just saw the games, no kotor :(

Well now there is a star wars darth vader ps4....
But I think I'll stick to Destiny, wonder what are those "classic" star wars games? Maybe by a miracle it will be kotor
Edit: never mind just saw the games, no kotor :(
You can buy the games anyways. I like the darth vadar one but it seems more sticker/decal like and not a nice custom console. I can't wait for my destiny version! :)

^Probably the amazon exclusive preordained content.

Anyway I got mine yesterday and it's beautiful, glad I "upgraded". Now to unload my 1100...

bread's done
Back