Devil May Cry 4 - DEMO Jan 24th 2008 - What platform are you getting it on?

Gamestop hates North Carolina is basically what I'm saying. I won't even have the game at opening. More likely noonish.

[quote name='KingBroly']Gamestop hates North Carolina is basically what I'm saying. I won't even have the game at opening. More likely noonish.[/quote]

Don't worry, you aren't missing shit. The game sucks!
Not really, just trying to be nice. It is super fun!

Can anyone who bought the 360 confirm these:

- Load times coming back from the menu
- 30 fps cutscenes

That's what I'm hearing, and these are only on the 360 version.

[quote name='KingBroly']Can anyone who bought the 360 confirm these:

- 30 fps cutscenes

That's what I'm hearing, and these are only on the 360 version.[/QUOTE]
No, none of that is true.

Where do you hear all this?

[quote name='KingBroly']Can anyone who bought the 360 confirm these:

- 30 fps cutscenes

That's what I'm hearing, and these are only on the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

30fps cutscenes-- yes. Every single one of them so far.
Menu load times-- not on the pause menu, but all the other ones.

I don't know if they're only on the 360 version or not. I haven't compared them.

[quote name='zewone']No, none of that is true.

Where do you hear all this?[/QUOTE]

60fps cutscenes in the pirated version? wow.

[quote name='zewone']Yeah, shit's sick.[/QUOTE]

p.s. the cutscenes are locked at 30fps...

[quote name='zewone']60fps up ins.[/QUOTE]

well, the retail copy had free sticks of gum. You missed out. It's damn good gum. while chewing gum, the human eye can't tell the difference between 30 and 60fps.

Anyone know where to go on advfilms.com to get the Vol.1 case? I don't see anywhere to go to get it. Devil May Cry isn't even on the site as far as I can see. Thanks in advance.

[quote name='farley91']Anyone know where to go on advfilms.com to get the Vol.1 case? I don't see anywhere to go to get it. Devil May Cry isn't even on the site as far as I can see. Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I looked for this too. I want my case!

So I went to pick up my 360 LE version at Gamestop, I know all the guys working there. When I get to the store one guy tells me "oh we were waiting for you to come in, we got a surprise for you." I thought to myself eh they know I was coming for DMC so that's the surprise. He then goes onto open up the reservation drawer, he pulls out a gutted copy of the LE PS3 version and says look at the back of the case, I check and it's a signed copy of the LE PS3 version. Needless to say I picked it up along with the LE 360 version. Now I own two copies one opened and one sealed. I'll post pictures soon.

edit: heres the picture

l_a2c402edd42a5570e24dbbf0e5df85de.jpg

[quote name='Chacrana']Also, not that I particularly care, but the cut scenes are definitely 30fps.[/quote]

Which version? Or both?

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']So I went to pick up my 360 LE version at Gamestop, I know all the guys working there. When I get to the store one guy tells me "oh we were waiting for you to come in, we got a surprise for you." I thought to myself eh they know I was coming for DMC so that's the surprise. He then goes onto open up the reservation drawer, he pulls out a gutted copy of the LE PS3 version and says look at the back of the case, I check and it's a signed copy of the LE PS3 version. Needless to say I picked it up along with the LE 360 version. Now I own two copies one opened and one sealed. I'll post pictures soon.

edit: heres the picture

l_a2c402edd42a5570e24dbbf0e5df85de.jpg
[/QUOTE]

29gidk4.gif

I think you mean 60, but yeah, the cutscenes flip between 60 and 30 quite a bit on the PS3 version's cutscenes. I've had a major slowdown in the PS3 version at one part during gameplay.

bread's done
Back