Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection 32.39 Buy.com

Awesome, thanks for this! I was just looking for this a couple weeks ago and couldn't find it anywhere. I've never played any DMC, and I likely won't have time to get into them before the new year. But I'm going to pick these up while they're available.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on this one. I ordered this same set back when it was first posted on September 21 and I'm still waiting for mine (it's been back ordered since). http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153336

Although, buy.com does list it as "in stock" so I went ahead and sent them an e-mail to find out what's going on with my order. I've been getting the standard "we are working hard to fulfill your order on the currently back-ordered product" about every two weeks since the order was originally placed. I'll report back when I receive a response.

I ordered this item back on September 23rd. It then went out of stock and I have still yet to recieve it. Hopefully now thats its back I can get it finally.

I've placed the order for this twice, both with google checkout, when it appeared to be in stock. The first time it was cancelled, the second time, in september, I surprisingly got it.
Don't think buy.com ships/fields order based who orders first. As I have had good and bad luck with them in the past when an item has been in stock and others have placed an order after me, and got the item, while I did not.
But cancelling/refunding has never been a problem.

uhhm... I pretty sure it was $15, $20, and $30 at B&M stores at one point in time, $29.99 is the MSRP and some stores have it as clearanced

Not to gloat or anything, but I picked this up at TRU last week for c. $11 - it's been on clearance there for a while.

[quote name='gordonmj']Not to gloat or anything, but I picked this up at TRU last week for c. $11 - it's been on clearance there for a while.[/quote]

true, but ever since it went on clearance in most retails it has been impossible to find one (at least in my area) b/c i took most of them but then never again did they ever get restocked. I still ordered one earlier today.

Did this get reprinted again? I noticed a few at two different GameStops on Black Friday weekend and thought it was strange that they had new copies - All of them gutted of course.

Might have just been an anomaly though like those very rare times when they have a new copy of a super obscure game.

[quote name='gordonmj']Not to gloat or anything, but I picked this up at TRU last week for c. $11 - it's been on clearance there for a while.[/quote]Nice, might have to jump on that. Played the first DMC and liked it but never got around to actually buying it.

[quote name='willardhaven']It got a reprint with a white box rather than black I believe.[/quote]Correct. Most Gamestops got new copies around October 10th

I didn't see the point in changing the box, though. The old box was cooler looking, but I guess the new one better conveys what the contents are.

The new box art is hideous. My TRU has the original art for $20 but I'm waiting for it to hit rock bottom.

[quote name='dorsalphin']I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on this one. I ordered this same set back when it was first posted on September 21 and I'm still waiting for mine (it's been back ordered since). http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153336

Although, buy.com does list it as "in stock" so I went ahead and sent them an e-mail to find out what's going on with my order. I've been getting the standard "we are working hard to fulfill your order on the currently back-ordered product" about every two weeks since the order was originally placed. I'll report back when I receive a response.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to my Tales of the Abyss. Had to finally cancel it and go for eBay (got it mint for 21.00, not bad I say).

I've seen this around for $29.99, (along w/ the other PS2 collection paks) which I thought was the regular price for the set.

hey i got this budle last year when it first came out for $30. they have it again this year at most store, gamestop, bestbuy, etc. def worth the price. dmc3 alone is $20.

[quote name='dorsalphin']I wouldn't get your hopes up too high on this one. I ordered this same set back when it was first posted on September 21 and I'm still waiting for mine (it's been back ordered since). http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153336

Although, buy.com does list it as "in stock" so I went ahead and sent them an e-mail to find out what's going on with my order. I've been getting the standard "we are working hard to fulfill your order on the currently back-ordered product" about every two weeks since the order was originally placed. I'll report back when I receive a response.[/quote]

Same here!

Well my order has already been cancelled although it still shows as in-stock on the site. :puke: Hopefully I can find it at a B&M store other than GameStop.

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']uhhm... I pretty sure it was $15, $20, and $30 at B&M stores at one point in time, $29.99 is the MSRP and some stores have it as clearanced[/quote][quote name='gordonmj']Not to gloat or anything, but I picked this up at TRU last week for c. $11 - it's been on clearance there for a while.[/quote]it's near impossible to find in most places since the price dropped.
[quote name='GunstarRed']Did this get reprinted again? I noticed a few at two different GameStops on Black Friday weekend and thought it was strange that they had new copies - All of them gutted of course.[/quote]uggg... horrible. It woudln't be so bad about the gutting if you could be sure they hadn't be messed with but even so you're stuck with gigantic stickers.

I've heard bad things about Buy.com but mostly on the rebate side. Cancelling orders would just be ugly. I'm gonna try B&M again too.

[quote name='dorsalphin']Although, buy.com does list it as "in stock" so I went ahead and sent them an e-mail to find out what's going on with my order. I've been getting the standard "we are working hard to fulfill your order on the currently back-ordered product" about every two weeks since the order was originally placed. I'll report back when I receive a response.[/quote]

Well... I just received an e-mail this morning that my game shipped after being backordered for the last 10 weeks. Those of you who were in the same boat as me might want to send them an e-mail too and see if you can't get the same result.

[quote name='dorsalphin']Well... I just received an e-mail this morning that my game shipped after being backordered for the last 10 weeks. Those of you who were in the same boat as me might want to send them an e-mail too and see if you can't get the same result.[/quote]

Same Here...It's amazing what a strongly worded email can do...

bread's done
Back