Devil May Cry coming to PS3, 360 and PC

[quote name='daroga']The horrendousIf (when) Capcom brings Dead Rising to the PS3 I hope they clean it up a bit. I was really underwhelmed with that game. It had a lot of promise and lot of neat ideas, but the control and the overall design of the game were pretty lacking. Sony owners might be better off getting a cross-platform made DR2.[/QUOTE]

Agreed: I'm positive the success of both Lost Planet and Dead Rising has a lot to do with the dearth of other games like them on the 360. I expect sequels to be multiplatform, and underwhelming to PS3 owners who never played the first ones and wondered what the hoopla was about.

[quote name='Chacrana']And that's not mentioning Ninja Gaiden Sigma, White Knight Story, FFXIII, MGS4, and that in all likelihood, PS3 versions of multiplatform games will be better now that the devs. are finally getting used to the hardware. Apparently, a system cannot have a grace period anymore... the 360 was, after all, perfect upon release.

(Sarcasm... the 360 still isn't very good.)[/QUOTE]

Dude ... I hate to split hairs, but maybe an enhanced port of an Xbox game (Ninja Gaiden) isn't the best way to make a point about PS3 exclusives?

[quote name='shipwreck']That's fine and well if you lean more towards Eastern games (both you and Apossum do), but with each game that is also coming to 360, the timetable for me picking up a PS3 again keeps getting pushed back.

The only reason for me to pick up a PS3 is for RPG's and Sony exclusives and I think I can wait for a price drop and Greatest Hits status for some of those.[/quote]

Ditto, my thoughts exactly.

What are the possibility that a dmc trilogy (1,2,3) will come to the xbox 360?
Xbox 360 peeps will have to buy a ps2/ps3 to play dmc 1, 2, 3.

[quote name='postaboy']What are the possibility that a dmc trilogy (1,2,3) will come to the xbox 360?
Xbox 360 peeps will have to buy a ps2/ps3 to play dmc 1, 2, 3.[/quote] I don't think they will, honestly. If you really want to play DMC4, buy a PS2 along with DMC1 and DMC3. Or I guess you could try and play DMC4 without playing the others, I'm not sure on how DMC4 fits into everything else. Plus, if you buy a PS2, you can catch up on a bunch of good games you missed out on.

bread's done
Back