Dey tuk our OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']Flying helicopters in GTA free for all mode is the bidness.[/QUOTE]

As opposed to...not flying helicopters?

I got some guy so flustered / furious on Gears of War, that he yelled, amongst other things, "GIVE ME THE ADDRESS TO YOUR REAL HOUSE SO I CAN COME BEAT YOUR ASS!"

And I said, "My 'real house'? As opposed to my fake house?"

zew said, "Give him the address to your fake house. He'll never find you."

I really screwed up my wrist playing Baseball last night, I thought it had gone away, but after I woke up this morning it was hurting again. I need to remember not to push/pull or pick up stuff with my left hand.

Carmen Sandiego's henchmen stole my real house. :cry:

[quote name='dcfox']Why is JFD watching Sean sleep again?[/quote]

He watches all of us sleep

[quote name='dcfox']Just like how people in the South bitch that 40 degrees is cold :lol:[/quote]

*high five*

I found an old gem from my Fark days ....

bush.jpg

[quote name='Rocko']I forgot what a bitch it is to play CoD without a red dot sight. ;_;[/QUOTE]
Most of my classes lack red dot sight. :cool:

[quote name='Maklershed']I found an old gem from my Fark days ....
bush.jpg
[/quote]
Now photoshop Bush's head onto Jon Arbuckle's and have JFD watch him sleep.

[quote name='lordwow']I play with silencers, red dot is for n00bz.[/quote]

Me too. Unless you are doing alot of really long range fighting, the iron sights are just fine.

Holy fucking shit.

I just went 43-11, and we lost.

I think I had the shittiest teammates in the history of ever.

Does this "my life as a king" game actually have an ending? It has chapter points and all, but i'm just wondering if you can actually beat the game.

[quote name='Maklershed']I don't know why but I'm having a really tough time with the "Undress to Kill" mission in GTA.[/quote]

Find all 3 managers. Knife the one counting his money in the back room so no one is alerted. Gun down the one in the main room talking to the stripper, then make a run for the guy in the private room and take him out. Shotgun it probably your best bet. Be ready for a guy to be at the door of that room that isn't the manager, as he is inside.

Try that.

[quote name='JolietJake']Does this "my life as a king" game actually have an ending? It has chapter points and all, but i'm just wondering if you can actually beat the game.[/quote]

yup. You have to defeat the
his name is 'the Dark Lord' :lol:

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Oh snap! Hideo Kojima is coming to SF metreon for MGS4 release. I'm gonna go my LE signed by that $$$$a.

http://www.konami.jp/mgs4/world/schedule2_en.html#sanfrancisco[/QUOTE]

I plan on going out that for that too. Maybe, we can meet up. :grouphug:

[quote name='Brak']Overstock canceled my Gentleman Cat Clock order. :cool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']They cancelled my order too. You ruined it for all of us, Brak.[/QUOTE]
Mine too. :cry: :cry: :cry:
[quote name='Maklershed']
garfieldcopy2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:cool:

[quote name='JimmieMac']Best text message I have ever received is "I got two pieces of pussy last night"[/quote]

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=yaYdsumxflw[/MEDIA]

Wow. I hope Gears of War keeps freezing on me at the end of Chapter 4. That would be great.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Simulator? :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Yeah. You could change various parameters and such. Not realistic at all though, and it was only a 2d side view.

It would have done for the joke, but I typed in the address wrong, I guess.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Hard to believe that Daddy Daycare guy used to be so filthy mouthed.[/quote]

Bill Cosby would be livid.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=y7nNLotYdOE&feature=related[/MEDIA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back