Dey tuk our OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or try this one

n152500262_30285725_1936.jpg

Took some picture of my penny guides because I'm too lazy to write them all down. Hopefully I can read the spines from the pictures and finally compile a list.

I'm making my home computer a proxy for when I go out with my laptop and need to get around censorware.

I need to look into remote desktop technology as well.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I wish I had an iPhone. Seems like it would be an invaluable shopping tool.[/QUOTE]

You're just not as cool as us :cool:

I wonder how much a real videa card would improve performance of HD video versus this garbage Intel integrated video. It seems the load is all on the CPU from looking at Task Manager.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I wonder how much a real videa card would improve performance of HD video versus this garbage Intel integrated video. It seems the load is all on the CPU from looking at Task Manager.[/quote]
I've read that depending on the card, it can greatly improve the performance. I only have a geforce 8500gt but HD stuff plays fine for me.

I need to start The World Ends With You sometime. It looks great.

But I probably won't be playing much of anything this week, finals suck dick. :/

I still haven't got a Overstock cancellation e-mail or anything and the site charged my Paypal already. I wonder if I'll get mine. :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']I don't think I should have wasted 10 bucks minutes on this stupid WiiWare ping pong game.[/QUOTE]

I got it the other day and it was ok. I think I'm just going to remove it. Are you AIM? Can you handle a quick request?

And what was the error on Overstock? I hate being on dial up. I always miss shit.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I still haven't got a Overstock cancellation e-mail or anything and the site charged my Paypal already. I wonder if I'll get mine. :cool:[/QUOTE]Dang, they didn't email me but I checked my status this morning and it was cancelled. I wanted to avoid Paypal because it's a bitch to get your money refunded through them when these deals go bad.

Holy shit... one of my grades for school was changed for the better. I had a 69.15% in the class and received a D. Today, I look at the school site and see that it now reads my grade as a C. fuck yea! I get to keep my scholarship now!!

[quote name='seanr1221']So I haven't gotten into RPGs since the PSone days. It looks like all of them land on the DS now?[/quote]

PS2.

I don't play RPGs, but I know DQVIII, Rogue Galaxy, and Persona 3 are some big ones. FFXII, too.

munch - theres an awesome collection that was added on may 26th.

check it out, might have what you're looking for.
earthbound-ntsc

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7IJ480v4Uc&eurl=http://www.maxim-magazine.nl/articles/index.aspx?a_id=7529[/MEDIA]

[quote name='zewone']UltraVNC is easy as hell, Liquid.

I use it with my iPhone, I'm sure it'll work a lot better on your laptop.[/QUOTE]

tightVNC ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back