Dey tuk our OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Cosby is playing at a venue around here, something like 80 bucks for a ticket. fuck you you racist cock. You're not worth 80 bucks. Why do you need my 80 bucks? It's not like you got a huge light and sound show, you think you're Pink Floyd or Rush or some shit. You got one less kid then you had when you got all that Jell-o and Coke money. Should have stretched that out further so you didn't have to come here, to my area, many many years after you've become relevant and demand 80 bucks. fuck you Bill Cosby. fuck you in the ass.

And it freezes again.

I think I've beaten Act 4, like, 15 times over the past couple of weeks.

Games for Windows is ballin' as shit.

powerpuff.jpg

80 bucks? God damn. I saw David Alan Grier and John Witherspoon at the improv together awhile back and I could tell they were worth the money more than Bill Cosby would ever be.

David Allan Grier? John Wihterspoon? One's considered the "Unfunny one" out of the Living Color line up and the other one, damn, he played the Dad in Family Matters with Urkel? Or wait, shit, that's the guy from Boomerang. "You can't be pussy whipped, you gotta flip it on 'em and whip that pussy POP POP POP"

[quote name='JimmieMac']Whooha, Chowdahfest is next week end. You gonna be there, reporting or eating or some shit?[/QUOTE]

Nah, I'm not in Newport anymore so I won't be there.

Did you go last year?

I tried to get tickets to see Tommy Davidson and Charlie Murphy when they came to town, but those tickets sold out fast. I think they came around 2 years ago when I was 20 and most of their showings were for 21+, except for sunday showings. But then I didn't want to see em on sunday because that was basically their last performance and I didn't want them to half-ass it. I saw Pablo Francisco on a sunday and that was a great disappointment.

Where you at now then? I didn't go last year, I think it rained. It's been like 2 years since I've been. It's kinda stupid because it's only 1 day so it's super crowded and you're out on the pier and in the sun, heavy cream and beer is a dangerous combo for a pale Irishman such as myself. But I still have had good times in the past.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Where you at now then? I didn't go last year, I think it rained. It's been like 2 years since I've been. It's kinda stupid because it's only 1 day so it's super crowded and you're out on the pier and in the sun, heavy cream and beer is a dangerous combo for a pale Irishman such as myself. But I still have had good times in the past.[/QUOTE]

I'm workin' in Richmond now. Much better job since the people here aren't total douchebags and I don't have to pay a fuckin' toll.

Yeah, it is kinda lame that it's one day and mad heinous with the crowds and heat. I'm pretty sure I got all fuckin' flustered and snapped at my g/f.

Made for a lovely afternoon.

[quote name='Brak']And it freezes again.

I think I've beaten Act 4, like, 15 times over the past couple of weeks.

Games for Windows is ballin' as shit.[/quote]

Damn that sucks, I had no such problem like that. Have you googled around for some answers?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']LP is going to infract you for corrupting his children.[/quote]

LP just doesn't understand art :cool:

Same. I just Maxed out my dragon sword to slice up these $$$$as. I use the lance for enemies that move around too much, like bats or dogs. Anything else just pounce on them with the flying swallow technique. Does massive damage and gives you an advantage in the field.

I'm getting this weird Ninja Gaiden glitch where anytime I unlock an achievement it ejects my hard drive. Shit is annoying.

Not so good. It's really just electronicmaji with acne.

Actually, all Budge is is acne. So it's a great morph!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I have to cold call some high schoolers.

Brak, want me to give 'em your digits?[/QUOTE]
Hook it up. :cool:
[quote name='darthbudge']Damn that sucks, I had no such problem like that. Have you googled around for some answers?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Epic says it's not enough resources... even though I have 3.5 gigs of RAM.

A lot of others seem to have the same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back