Diablo III Switch - $17 at Walmart

Went to ours because it's out of the way and had a stack of them yesterday.  They were all pulled and the SKU was MIA.  So I dunno what's up.  It was quite pleasant there.   Like the calm before the storm.

Thanks a lot OP. Snagged the last one in an Orlando, FL Wal-Mart. Paid with cash as I did not want to take the chance that they would adjust the price later if I used a credit/debit card.  :D/

Now if only Resident Evil Revelations Collections would go on sale for under $30.

Went to ours because it's out of the way and had a stack of them yesterday. They were all pulled and the SKU was MIA. So I dunno what's up. It was quite pleasant there. Like the calm before the storm.
Yeah, I'm getting the vibe that Walmart corporate knows that something's up and that they are starting to pass down the word to stores.

If you want in on this deal (and it is ONE HELLUVA deal), you're going to have to move fast.

Thanks a lot OP. Snagged the last one in an Orlando, FL Wal-Mart. Paid with cash as I did not want to take the chance that they would adjust the price later if I used a credit/debit card. :D/

Now if only Resident Evil Revelations Collections would go on sale for under $30
No vendor can alter the price after the POS.

Managed to grab the last one (Diablo) at a local store.  Cashier said they were flying off the shelves and asked what was going on... I just said it was a good price.

Major props OP. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Denied at my store. Guy argued with me that it's a BF deal, and I said it's not even present in the ad, and it's not a BF deal. About 10 minutes of arguing, I gave up.

Was able to pick up Diablo and Doom. Thanks to the OP for this. My store was pretty quiet with a few copies left of each. 

Thanks a lot OP. Snagged the last one in an Orlando, FL Wal-Mart. Paid with cash as I did not want to take the chance that they would adjust the price later if I used a credit/debit card. :D/
To anyone else, this isn't a thing. A company can't adjust prices after a purcahse for a higher amount that's illegal and doesn't happen.

Informed. Picked up the last Diablo 3 - last one and two people came to the register asking for it. Also nabbed doom X2 one for me and one as a gift. Thanks op!

Picked up 2 copies of Diablo and Doom. There was still a stack of each so I guess word hasn't gone around yet. The associate was shocked at the price and said she couldn't sell it at first but I told her it was in the case and she finally gave up because it was so busy. Thanks for posting!

Now if only Resident Evil Revelations Collections would go on sale for under $30.
That would literally never happen lol

Thanks op, got x2 doom x2 diablo 3 and a copy of Skyrim for switch
Skyrim was $35, idk if it was in the ad or not.

Wait so I'm confused is Wal Mart open? Their website says 6pm as opening time all around... But y'all already buying shit?

Wait so I'm confused is Wal Mart open? Their website says 6pm as opening time all around... But y'all already buying shit?
Walmart never closed But they have entire sections roped off stating these items won't go on sale until 6pm. Except, as long as they're in the case, the POS is updated. (which is why some people are having to fight, some aren't seeing it, and others are getting awesome deals)

Success here in Los Angeles my Walmart had several copies of doom and Diablo still. They rang up 12 and 17 each no problem.

a lot of deals like the TVs and movies or appliances have special Black Friday SKUs for stuff like video games, where they wouldn’t bother making new SKUs you can just walk back to electronics, have an employee pull them from the case and buy them for the sale price. Although some employees will deny you the sale, so it’s ymmv

I had to politely fight a little bit to ring me up before 6pm, but I got Diablo and Doom for just over 30 bucks together. Great deals, thanks OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I dropped $48 for it at release. I would do a return-rebuy, but I have no idea if Walmart is even open around me and if they would even have any copies.

I just tried to buy in Lubbock Tx and they wouldn’t sale because they said it was black friday price. They said I could buy at 6.

Were you guys able to freely roam into the electronics department? I just went to my closest walmart and they had bunch of boxes blocking aisles. There was only one "entrance" to the electronics section and people were lining up. Decided to leave right away instead of losing my sanity.

bread's done
Back