Diablo III Switch - $17 at Walmart

Were you guys able to freely roam into the electronics department? I just went to my closest walmart and they had bunch of boxes blocking aisles. There was only one "entrance" to the electronics section and people were lining up. Decided to leave right away instead of losing my sanity.
I went early in the day, they're probably getting ready for Black Friday bullshit at this point

To me, this was the best deal of BF since I was strongly considering buying it at full price by Christmas.

Most likely a price mistake but we will see if Walmart corrects it.  I kind of want to go back for Doom but don't really want to deal with the BF nonsense in store as I'm sure its starting to heat up.

Denied at my store. Guy argued with me that it's a BF deal, and I said it's not even present in the ad, and it's not a BF deal. About 10 minutes of arguing, I gave up.
I got you if you wanna pay shipping, dm me

Edit: this offer is specifically for him because I actively see him here

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to 3 in the Western Chicago burbs late in the afternoon and the first one had zip, so I almost gave up there...talked myself into two other local ones and managed to grab the last Doom & D3 at each plus some BF coffee/cookies they had at the entrance/exits...

Along with my $30 Octopath Traveler I price matched at BB from Meijer...I'll have enough to keep me busy for awhile :)

Couldn't get my local Walmart to budge.  Apparently they had a rush and told me that it was a Black Friday deal :\.  Not worth my time arguing with them and definitely was not going to deal with BF traffic as eating with my family was a much higher priority.

Yeah this late I'd imagine most stores have been told to pull it or are gonna fall back on Black Friday, I ran over soon as I saw it

Yeah this late I'd imagine most stores have been told to pull it or are gonna fall back on Black Friday, I ran over soon as I saw it
Actually, I was there around 2:30 PM :(. Happy for those able to get it at this price (outside of those on the other thread trading it into Gamestop for $22 and not even owning a switch). I'm sure it will show up here in the trading section at a better price than MSRP.

Cool I was able to get one of D3 a and Soon. Didn't expect it to work. Asked if I could get a price check on them ( I went very shortly after my last post around 4:30) and they told me the price. When ringing me up they said they couldn't sell it until 6 but and I said this isn't a Black Friday sale, and they shrugged and said okay. So thanks for this excited as now ill have a reason to play my switch

Good one Jurai return rebuy is bad but hopping in on a price mistake is A ok! Thanks for always having our back where would we be without your wisdom

cleaned out all the walmarts in my area.

zToAmRp.jpg

thanks OP.

Brickseek showed it in stock, but there were none in the store when I got there. Kinda glad since there were hundreds of people in there and I doubt I would've been able to get out for a while. 

Grabbed ONE copy of Diablo and Doom for myself although I already own them both on XBOX. Couldn't resist. Thanks mods for deleting that stupid troll hoarder post.

Brickseek showed it in stock, but there were none in the store when I got there. Kinda glad since there were hundreds of people in there and I doubt I would've been able to get out for a while.
It seems like some stores put them in the back, I'm still not sure if it's a real unannounced BF deal or what

Ended up getting 2 Doom and 1 Diablo. Thanks for the heads up OP. Going to look tomorrow and see if I can get lucky again.

I was able to go into my Walmart while everyone was waiting for BF to start to go to the electronics and I said "hey I don't wanna BF deal just want some games"
Got both D3 / Doom and the guy there was like "This is a secret deal" Then another worker said, "we can't deny them the secret deal that behind the glass since its up for grabs now".[attachment=31338:diadoomsale.jpg]

I cant get to a Walmart but if someone has a copy of Diablo for sale or can get a extra I would appreciate it. The wife wants a copy.

So is this deal supposed to start on Friday instead of Thursday afternoon like every other retailer? This evening I have a 2 hour drive back home and will pass multiple WMs. I have Doom but would buy Diablo for $17.

So is this deal supposed to start on Friday instead of Thursday afternoon like every other retailer? This evening I have a 2 hour drive back home and will pass multiple WMs. I have Doom but would buy Diablo for $17.
It’s not supposed to be a deal period. Someone was putting in BF prices for ps/xbox and marked switch games at the same price. Since it’s not a bf deal, most stores are letting you buy it.

It’s not supposed to be a deal period. Someone was putting in BF prices for ps/xbox and marked switch games at the same price. Since it’s not a bf deal, most stores are letting you buy it.
Thank you for the clarification. I will hit a WM or 2 and see if I can find Diablo.

I am tempted to go and check but I am not sure I want to spend 30 min in line or whatever especially since I am not even really interested in the game.  Will probably get it just to sell it or trade it for a game I actually want.

I’d recommend using the Walmart app, look for stores with limited stock. If it says out of stock, it may very well be.
The App says the game is $59.99 but when you click free pickup it shows all my stores have it for $17 but shows a date of Nov 29th so does that mean my stores won't get it until the 29th? The order now for pickup can't be pushed/clicked whatever.

The App says the game is $59.99 but when you click free pickup it shows all my stores have it for $17 but shows a date of Nov 29th so does that mean my stores won't get it until the 29th? The order now for pickup can't be pushed/clicked whatever.
You have to go to the store ... look for the ones that don’t say out of stock. Those are your best bets. This will probably be fixed by tomorrow, so go now if you can. Don’t order online it because they’ll ship to store and charge you $60.

You have to go to the store ... look for the ones that don’t say out of stock. Those are your best bets. This will probably be fixed by tomorrow, so go now if you can. Don’t order online it because they’ll ship to store and charge you $60.
You suggested to check the app to see if my store has it in stock. When I go to my walmart stores, the only Diablo 3's that come up are the PS4 and Xbox One versions. Does this mean they don't have any Switch versions left?

bread's done
Back