Dirt Cheap Games, Guides, Consoles, & more -rywateska's interm tradelist-

I'll be able to get to all of these messages later on tonight. Several people are asking for the same items though so, I will be selling the games to those who asked about them first. Keep the messages coming though, thanks!

I took off a number of sold items, and as soon as those payments come in, more will be removed. About 9 hours left for this so try to get those messages to me, thanks!

[quote name='GuilewasNK']You say the DS9 set is new and sealed but the box is missing? Could you describe what it looks like? Or do you have a pic?[/QUOTE]

I used to have one, but can't find it. Simpily put, the 6 discs are factory shrinkwrapped in double sided jewel cases.

[quote name='MSI Magus']Guessing you dont want to sell me Warioland or Sonic since you havnt responded to my PM ;([/QUOTE]

The Sonic cart was sold. We can still work something out for Wario but from here on out, please keep sales discussions in the PM box.

Keeping the page up for reference just in case some people had this stickied or messaged me earlier. If you forgot to message me in the mean time, send one now and we can work something out, thanks!

Keeping the page up for reference just in case some people had this stickied or messaged me earlier. If you forgot to message me in the mean time, send one now and we can work something out, thanks!

I was able to pack up over 50% of the things bought in the past few days to ship out tonight. After over an hours worth of packing and a few finger cuts later, I'm throwing in the towel for tonight. After the long day I had, 11:45 is time to go to bed. I'll finish up with the final batch tommorow and have them out Thursday.

Now that people are getting their games in the mail I'm finally going to stop updating this until summer. If I missed a PM from you here or there, just send another, and I'll be happy to close conversations. Lastly, if there is anyone out there looking to pick a few things up off the list, message me. For that's all folks!

Now that people are getting their games in the mail I'm finally going to stop updating this until summer. If I missed a PM from you here or there, just send another, and I'll be happy to close conversations. Lastly, if there is anyone out there looking to pick a few things up off the list, message me. For that's all folks!

DREAMCAST Sonic Adventure complete $7.75 shipped
World Series Baseball 2K2 complete $1.75 shipped
NBA 2K complete $1.75 shipped
NFL 2K complete $1.75 shipped

I can pay with PayPal.

bread's done
Back