Dirt Cheap GBA games pt. 2

[quote name='Baron Seos']What's up cheap asses!
Anyone got any scoop where all the cheap GBA games are?[/quote]

In our houses.

Currently Target has some clearanced GBA games. My local GoodWill has about 20 sealed copies of Dynasty Warriors Advance for $3, dumped upon them by Target.

[quote name='Kerig']In our houses.

Currently Target has some clearanced GBA games. My local GoodWill has about 20 sealed copies of Dynasty Warriors Advance for $3, dumped upon them by Target.[/quote]Yeah I saw the Dynasty Warriors Adv. but from what I read it's not worth the $3 bucks. I think I saw WarioWare Twisted on the clearance as well.

[quote name='Rozz']You're not gonna get anything good under $10 on GBA...[/QUOTE]

You just have to know where to look...

Tales of Phantasia, Mario Tennis Advance Tour, Dr. Mario & Puzzle League - $7.48 and under at Target

Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - $4.97 at Sears

Sonic Advance 3 - $2.00 at KMart

Drill Dozer - $9.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='Josef']You just have to know where to look...

Tales of Phantasia, Mario Tennis Advance Tour, Dr. Mario & Puzzle League - $7.48 and under at Target

Final Fantasy 1 & 2: Dawn of Souls and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - $4.97 at Sears

Sonic Advance 3 - $2.00 at KMart

Drill Dozer - $9.99 at Best Buy[/quote]

Generally, for going rate prices, the only decent/good-great GBA games are $10 and above, those are great games, but I have never seen them that cheap at my stores (save for Drill Dozer) becaue those are limited clerance prices

bread's done
Back