Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Found a Green Goblin and some Ronan's at Target this morning...couldn't buy them because they are street dated for the 13th?!?!
Some stores put product out on shelves before their systems will even allow them to sell it based on street dates. Poor customer service in my opinion to put something out in front of the customer that you won't sell them, but it is pretty common.

Finally found a storage bin at Wal-Mart! They're in the seasonal section, not the normal storage aisle. It works great - I'm returning my official storage gear I bought and hopefully get a second one of these for crystal shards (playset pieces) and other accessories and figures I'll buy in the future. .

I have to say I love the Snapware ornament storage. Going to return the DI and Skylander cases I bought for my son. Hoping to find one more of them but most of my local WM stores are empty now. 

I have to say I love the Snapware ornament storage. Going to return the DI and Skylander cases I bought for my son. Hoping to find one more of them but most of my local WM stores are empty now.
Yep, I just returned my Infinity Case today. The same amount of that Infinity case that held 18ish figures spent on these Snapwares hold all current infinity, all announced Infinity, and all of my Amiibos.

Mine are too. I knew I should have bought two, but as usual I didn't - wanted to see how well it worked out first. Now they're gone, and won't be back until next year (if ever). The one I have should last until then, as long as I don't buy any big figures, and my Cars are going to be a dust-ridden wreck, but I suppose I should be thankful I at least found one.

Mine are too. I knew I should have bought two, but as usual I didn't - wanted to see how well it worked out first. Now they're gone, and won't be back until next year (if ever). The one I have should last until then, as long as I don't buy any big figures, and my Cars are going to be a dust-ridden wreck, but I suppose I should be thankful I at least found one.
They should be back. I bought some last year, and the one's this year were identical. They're on sale for a rather short period of time though. I don't think my store put them out until around mid-December, and they sell out by the new year.

1.0 play sets are $19.99 at Best Buy right now ($15.99 with GCU).

Cars
Toy Story
Lone Ranger

Free shipping if you buy at least two sets. (via Slickdeals)

I'm pretty late to this party. I bought my son the PS4 Marvel 2.0 starter set for Christmas along with the GotG playset,Groot,Rocket,and Drax. The starter pack was at Target for $54 and the figures were on sale for $9.99 at Best Buy,and the playset was $35,plus GCU discount. Not too bad to start off with.

Well,we all kinda caught the collectors bug,more so me. My oldest son really enjoys the game as well,so he used some BBY gift cards that he received for Christmas to buy Venom and Nick Fury. My daughter used her Best Buy gift card to buy Maleficent for her and Hulk and Iron Fist for her little brother. I then bought the PS3 Toy Box starter pack for $25, to get my PS4 back, and Donald Duck and Woody. All of the figures was normal price with GCU discount. I know that I could have bought the PS3 2.0 from PSN for $20,but I couldn't pass on the two disc,Stitch and Merida for an extra $5. Plus, we got a second base too.

This weekend I was fortunate and my local Toys R Us still had the ALL Disney Infinity play sets 50% off sign out along with the B1G1 40% off. They honored it,but promptly removed the 50% off sign,even though the expiration date was 1/10/15. I bought the Spider-Man playset,the Wreck-It Ralph Toy Box pack,and two packs of the Marvel Power Discs packs for $47.xx. A pretty good haul!

Then I was able to find a used Syndrome and Dash bundle pack at a local GS for $25 and a Davey Jones and Randall bundle pack for $20 at another local GS. A little more than what I would have liked to have spent on those,but I see how hard it is to find Syndrome and Randall.

The only thing that I'm really not thrilled on trying to collect are the Power Discs. They are a little pricey for just two and the blind packs thing is exciting,but kinda blows too. We've bought a total of 5 packs and only one duplicate so far. We have the Alien Symbiote x 2,Marvel Team-Up: White Tiger, Sorcerer Supreme, Falcon's Wings(which sucks because it takes away your triangle attack),Spider-Copter,and Odin's Horse. I will definitely only be buying these during sales.

Now I need to find Violet,because I understand that she is hard to come by,but other than that I'm trying to slow it down. The 1.0 play sets on sale at BBY doesn't help. Can you do anything besides race with the Cars set?

Really? Nothing to tackle as I only asked one question at the end. Thanks for reading,or not.
First question - can Cars only race? Yes - I sort of regret buying the set now, as handling is too squirrelly for my taste, the cars all have the same stats (yep, rusty tow truck Mater is just as fast as F1 racer Francesco) and the figures don't fit well in cases, but I am a completist.

As for Violet - Amazon has the Girl Power Pack from several (mostly UK) vendors. It includes Violet, Rapuzel, and Vanellope, and will probably be just shy of $35 with shipping. I ordered one myself, aand I If you have a Disney Store near you that's also worth a look, and while I myself haven't had any luck there, TRU

First question - can Cars only race? Yes - I sort of regret buying the set now, as handling is too squirrelly for my taste, the cars all have the same stats (yep, rusty tow truck Mater is just as fast as F1 racer Francesco) and the figures don't fit well in cases, but I am a completist.
As for Violet - Amazon has the Girl Power Pack from several (mostly UK) vendors. It includes Violet, Rapuzel, and Vanellope, and will probably be just shy of $35 with shipping. I ordered one myself, aand I If you have a Disney Store near you that's also worth a look, and while I myself haven't had any luck there, TRU

Thanks for the response. I think that I will probably skip the Cars set for now,but I will definitely want to buy Violet to complete the Incredibles set.

I've kinda been slacking on 2.0 purchases comparatively to 1.0 purchases...I think it's because Disney more cleverly staggered releases last time.

My sister gifted me the GotG playset for Christmas, which was rather unexpected, and in doing so has more or less gotten me back into the game.

Here's hoping Best Buy pulls a decent sale soon so I can nab some figures.

I have a bunch of unopened disc packs from a month or two ago I've yet to get to...I really need to go through them and see what I have left to nab and try to trade my way towards them. Bah.

I've been assembling Series 3 albums if anyone is interested in purchasing one.

10846496_10205467946442650_2942015176286404513_n.jpg

I also offer the inserts by themselves for a bit less if you want to put together your own.

10354243_10205290888656316_112888435350507721_n.jpg

I've been assembling Series 3 albums if anyone is interested in purchasing one.

10846496_10205467946442650_2942015176286404513_n.jpg

I also offer the inserts by themselves for a bit less if you want to put together your own.

10354243_10205290888656316_112888435350507721_n.jpg
Hey maximumzero you should post those albums and inserts on a few of the Infinity Facebook sites you woukd make a killing.

Hey maximumzero you should post those albums and inserts on a few of the Infinity Facebook sites you woukd make a killing.
I've posted it on one and sold a few, and a I posted on another and was told I wasn't allowed to sell them.

If you have any you recommend I post them on, feel free to shoot me a PM. :p

My Stitch/Merida/Jack from Gamestop's B2G1 came in today. Apparently theres a special edition amputee Merida, because she was short 1 hand.

Luckily my Gamestop was super cool and let me pay the 1$ difference for a new figure. The Stitch was flawless, and the Jack has a tiny smudge on his head (I might try to swap it at a nearby store). Definitely never buying used online again.

My Stitch/Merida/Jack from Gamestop's B2G1 came in today. Apparently theres a special edition amputee Merida, because she was short 1 hand.

Luckily my Gamestop was super cool and let me pay the 1$ difference for a new figure. The Stitch was flawless, and the Jack has a tiny smudge on his head (I might try to swap it at a nearby store). Definitely never buying used online again.
probably because they will sell that Meridia with the problem for 10 times the retail price on ebay!

I really hope that someone has another sale on power discs soon. With only a few characters remaining from her collection, my wife is setting her sights on power discs now.

Guys i noticed that 1.0 figures are not as in stock as 2.0 at my stores. Is this because 1.0 is being phased out? Or is it because we just came out of the holidays?

Im debating whether to jump on the 3 for 33 deal at tru but their selection are slim pickings when it comes to 1.0 figures. And other stores like Target and BB barely have any 1.0 or none at all. So i would havr to jump on this right now

Guys i noticed that 1.0 figures are not as in stock as 2.0 at my stores. Is this because 1.0 is being phased out? Or is it because we just came out of the holidays?

Im debating whether to jump on the 3 for 33 deal at tru but their selection are slim pickings when it comes to 1.0 figures. And other stores like Target and BB barely have any 1.0 or none at all. So i would havr to jump on this right now
I've noticed the same. Disney insists none have been retired to date, but some are already impossible to find in store, and I suspect this will only get worse. Retailers have limited space, so they go with what sells the best.

Credit to Bainbridge's Stache at blu-Ray.com.

BBY will have B2G$5 off ALL Disney Infinity Single Figures 1/11/15-1/17/15. This is also the release week for Yondu,Ronan,and Green Goblin.

Looks like I will be snagging all three now along with another figure.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=10248124
Thanks. Is my math correct that it works out to about $8.70 per figure with gcu?

Thanks. Is my math correct that it works out to about $8.70 per figure with gcu?
It will be interesting to see how this combines with GCU. All depends when the $5 off per figure occurs.
$9.19 each after GCU
($13.99-$2.50) ×(then -) 20% GCU discount = $9.19
Source: checked in my order history for my Rocket & Groot purchase

Will Yondu & Ronan become rare kind of like Syndrome did? I do not like how the Green Goblin looks so he's outta the question for me

I'm debating purchasing them on release day vs waiting for BB to have them on sale for $9.99 ($7.99 GCU). The $9.99 price point has been BB's best sale on these figures, especially if you have GCU (it even beat their Black Friday 3 for $33 deal, which was 3 for $26.40 GCU, or $8.80 each GCU)

Yeah, I'm probably gonna buy 8 to 10 figures. I haven't bought anything outside of Captain America, Hawkeye, and Tinkerbell, plus what comes in the Starter Packs, so I'm a little behind on my purchases.

So is there anyway to play 1.0 on PS4. If I play it on PS3 will it transfer earned items to my 2.0 on PS4? I just got the Cars bundle and Wreck It Ralph sets so hoping to get the most out of Cars since it's 1.0.

So is there anyway to play 1.0 on PS4. If I play it on PS3 will it transfer earned items to my 2.0 on PS4? I just got the Cars bundle and Wreck It Ralph sets so hoping to get the most out of Cars since it's 1.0.

Cars is easily the worst playset and worst figures since all they can do is race. If you don't care about playing it and just want the item unlocks placing the set piece and characters on 2.0 will unlock all related Toy Box items.

There's no way to play 1.0 on PS4 and your saved game from PS3 won't transfer. You can however put your 1.0 playset pieces on the base in 2.0 and they will unlock all the toys automatically.

Credit to Bainbridge's Stache at blu-Ray.com.

BBY will have B2G$5 off ALL Disney Infinity Single Figures 1/11/15-1/17/15. This is also the release week for Yondu,Ronan,and Green Goblin.

Looks like I will be snagging all three now along with another figure.

http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?p=10248124
It's still more expensive (by .50 per figure, unless you find some less than $13.99) than the TRU sale currently going on if you don't have the GCU (and with them raising the price to a whopping $99 per two years, those who don't have it never will). Of course, you only need to buy 2 instead of three.

It's still more expensive (by .50 per figure, unless you find some less than $13.99) than the TRU sale currently going on if you don't have the GCU (and with them raising the price to a whopping $99 per two years, those who don't have it never will). Of course, you only need to buy 2 instead of three.
That's actually a lowered price, it was originally $120. It also discounts for half off frequently and I'm sure it won't be the last we see it at 30.

In any case, you also can take into account free shipping for elite members, and the rewards points accumulated for purchasing at BBY.

bread's done
Back