Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone think it's worth trying to find discs today? I happened to check the thread this morning and am facepalming for waiting so long.
I found some Series 3 packs at Target and got them to price match them afew hours ago they also had some series 1 and 2. Seems to have worked for abunch of people so if your TRU is sold out try target.

I found some Series 3 packs at Target and got them to price match them afew hours ago they also had some series 1 and 2. Seems to have worked for abunch of people so if your TRU is sold out try target.
Did they check local stock when price matching ? I know on toysrus.com series 3 is sold out. Not sure if they will price match it with it showing sold out.

I have a few characters, and was wondering what were the best discs from series 1, 2,3. I haven't really done much but whatever would help me level and playsets etc.

I have a few characters, and was wondering what were the best discs from series 1, 2,3. I haven't really done much but whatever would help me level and playsets etc.
User Control x2 and Lucky Dime x2 (or Pieces of Eight x2 if Lucky Dime is unavailable.)

Was pulling one of my guitars out of the onset and found 4 series 1 TRU gold packs and a bunch of discs I didn't sell before. The last pack had the Carl's Cane disc in it. Series 1 finished again...

Does any store have cheap series 1 binders???

User Control x2 and Lucky Dime x2 (or Pieces of Eight x2 if Lucky Dime is unavailable.)
I only got 1 User control out of my packs. By far that is the rarest in the batches I bought. I got more of the "rare" inserts than user control. lol The jack sparrow one I got at least 6.

Was pulling one of my guitars out of the onset and found 4 series 1 TRU gold packs and a bunch of discs I didn't sell before. The last pack had the Carl's Cane disc in it. Series 1 finished again...

I thought the tru packs didn't ring up at .25?

Did they check local stock when price matching ? I know on toysrus.com series 3 is sold out. Not sure if they will price match it with it showing sold out.
I noticed they were sold out too, but they didn't look at it they were more worried about making sure it was the same series.

Opened 50 packs of Series 1 and 2 and went from nothing to almost completing both series only need 5 (user control, command shield, Astro Blasters, pieces of eight, and damage control). With the amount of doubles I have I could not imagine paying $5 a pack.
I picked up my 10 packs today, and I think I got FOUR Pieces of Eight. Crap.

I can but why would I keep all of these if I could just return them? I'm gonna be back at TRU for something else eventually, the return transaction itself will take a minute of my time, I can spend the money on something else while I'm there and lastly, and most importantly, what the hell would I do with all of these discs I don't need? It's not like I got one of each. Seriously I got like4x Cinderella's carriage, 4x Carl Frederickson's cane, 4x finding Nemo, 4x Alice in Wonderland. Offering them up on the trading threads is useless and a waste of time since I am sure no one needs or wants them. Makes no sense to keep them.
I need Carl's Cane and Cinderella's carriage if you want to trade.

Great idea. I will do the same if I can complete series 3.

I'm heading out soon to give it a shot. I'll report back later. I have in store pickups to pickup, so at least I won't be totally empty handed if they sold out.

I think that option has been gone ever since it was posted to the front page of slickdeals.

110% agreed. I'm crazy enough to actually spend $1 each on some 2.0 packs. If they have as much 2.0 stock as they do 1.0 stock, there's no chance in hell I would ever pay more than that. I'm a patient cheapassgamer. I will happily wait a year or however long it takes.
I've got a bunch of series 2 if you want to trade.

Amazon has the series 1 album for 5.51, but if you have any TRU exclusive discs and you want a place to put them, then you have to buy the Toys R Us album, which houses all of series 1 + the 10 TRU exclusive discs.

You can have 2 per player, so a total of 4. They don't have to be two of the same discs, either. You can mix and match.
Certain combinations have a bonus effect when you put them together as well. Like Ralph's Power of Destruction and Fix-it Felix's repair power.

You can also stack up to 3 hexagonal discs.

I noticed placing a hexagonal disc on the base unlocks the item in question in the toy store. Does that mean you only need to use the disc once whenever you get a new Infinity game?

I Need:

Series 1

Alice's Wonderland (terrain)

Dumbo Elephant Ride

Series 2

Mayhem Mystery Bus

I have (thus far)

Stich's Surfboard X 3

Mulan's Horse

Mike's New Car

Carl's Cane

Rapunzel's Kingdom (terrain)

Nightmare Before Christmas SkyDome

Wreck-It-Ralph terrain X 2

Frankenweenie SkyDome X 2

Alice's Flamingo Croquet X 3

Buzz Lightyear Star Command Shield

Wreck-It-Ralph's Wrecking Power

None of these are any good to me, so I'll trade multiples for just one of the ones I need. Also, I already have one each of Doofenschmitz, CHROME, Bolt, and User Control, but could use extras if someone has any.

I hit up two stores yesterday. Both still had several hundred power disc packs. All of the pegs were completely filled to the edge at both stores. At one store the employee just restocked it and told me there were more boxes in the back. He also said that the most one person bought was about 140-something packs.

Most of the packs were series 2, but there were still a lot of Series One. No series 3 of course. I saw one lonely series 3 pack at Target today and pricematched it for .25 cents. The cashier was pretty funny and was very excited checking her ipad and yelling to other employees about the great .25 cent price at Toys R Us. It reminded me of the Target Lady sketch from SNL.

BB has Power Disc Albums for $1.99! Only catch is, you have to find a store that carries them, as shipping is not available. However, if you happen to live near a BB that has them, you're getting a great deal!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-disney-infinity-power-discs-album-multi/9664676.p?id=1219034545984&skuId=9664676&cmp=RMX&ky=29zfmzfNQD2AZg2eejKOAnp77XC6hPhOG

They've also got lots of 1.0 figures on sale, such as Anna and Elsa ($5.99 each, or the two pack for $14.99), Mater and Davey Jones $5.99 each, Rapunzel and Wreck-It-Ralph for $6.99 each, and many others. Add GCU and you've got some of the best prices these have ever been.

Was back near the other TRU that had all the packs today. Went through and found 27 series 3 packs. Bought them all. They must have had a couple of boxes at one time.

Bought 20 series 2 at 1 store and tried to buy 20 series 1 at another store but the clerk said corporate told them there's a limit of 3 per customer. (I call BS but didn't feel like arguing). Didn't see series 3 at either store.

Bought 20 series 2 at 1 store and tried to buy 20 series 1 at another store but the clerk said corporate told them there's a limit of 3 per customer. (I call BS but didn't feel like arguing). Didn't see series 3 at either store.
Ha, if it's only 3 per customer than this huge stock TRU seems to have is going to be filling up landfills worse than Atari's E.T.

I found plenty of Series 1 and 2's yesterday. Only saw 9 Series 3 packs and bought them. I knocked out quite a few of my needs list, down to only 5 non-TRU exclusives needed now. I had no problem buying as many as I wanted. I gotta do an in-store pick up on some Series 2's I ordered on Sunday. Hopefully I'll find the what seems to possibly be the ultimate rare(other than Electric Mayhem)  Condor Wing Glider.

Me neither. A lot of people have been having trouble finding them. PMing at Target and BB has worked for some.
Neither of my closest Targets even have 1.0 discs anymore.

I found plenty of Series 1 and 2's yesterday. Only saw 9 Series 3 packs and bought them. I knocked out quite a few of my needs list, down to only 5 non-TRU exclusives needed now. I had no problem buying as many as I wanted. I gotta do an in-store pick up on some Series 2's I ordered on Sunday. Hopefully I'll find the what seems to possibly be the ultimate rare(other than Electric Mayhem) Condor Wing Glider.
I have several of those...

The series 2 discs are interesting. The series 1, of you found a rare, the second disc in the pack was pretty random. Series 2, the second disc is usually the same as every outer one you would find.

The Peter Pan was definitely the most common of the rares. The Condorman was second and the Muppets was rarest, but only by a little. At least from my 40+ series 2 rare packs experience...

Also, found a series 2 book at target today and then found a target with 4 series 1 books. Picked 1 up for 5.51 after PM to Amazon.

placed 3 orders online Sunday. 5 of each series per order.

2 orders shipped right away.

got an email today my third order had the series 3 discs from it cancelled and then shortly after that got an email saying the order shipped. Would have preferred to cancel the whole order since shipping was the same price it made the price of the series 1&2 packs in that order go up in the end.

planning on hitting up a store on Saturday to see what they have left.

If you're only looking for rares, you can tell whether or not there is a rare in the pack without opening it. Just scratch it a little.
Got lucky today when I went to pick up my online order from earlier this week. I went through about a couple of dozen Series 2 packs doing the scratch deal before coming across a rare pack. Took a chance and gave up looking for anymore after that. Luckily I pulled the Condorman disc I had been missing. I'm now down to 3 on my want list(minus TRU excl.). This store had nothing but series 2 packs unfortunately.

Well, when I left the store Tuesday, there were two racks of series 1. Two days later, all gone, so my series 1 search will end in tragedy, derailed by an Alice's Wonderland and Dumbo. They had lots of Series 2, though, and I bought the only two double round packs I could find, and got a User Control in each.

Considering trying the scratch technique to see if I can get that elusive Muppet van.

Didn't realize series 3 is only 17 discs with only 1 rare. I got a full set from the packs I got yesterday. I am 1 short from having all 3 series... Some Frozen disc in series 2. Probably grab 4 packs tomorrow and see if i can get it. Cheaper than trading for it and paying postage...

I... seem... to have a few extras... Even from the limited Series 3 packs I got, I'm 13/17 to a second set (and have the rare)...

A9FC6B02-74FC-443B-AD7E-C3F671B48342_zpsng7vlh9o.jpg

Didn't realize series 3 is only 17 discs with only 1 rare. I got a full set from the packs I got yesterday. I am 1 short from having all 3 series... Some Frozen disc in series 2. Probably grab 4 packs tomorrow and see if i can get it. Cheaper than trading for it and paying postage...

I... seem... to have a few extras... Even from the limited Series 3 packs I got, I'm 13/17 to a second set (and have the rare)...

A9FC6B02-74FC-443B-AD7E-C3F671B48342_zpsng7vlh9o.jpg
That looks a lot like the stack that I have here. Only missing 5 or six from the 3 sets to have a complete set, but am probably pretty close to a second set as well.

Heh. If I was in store with no limit at this price point, I would have been very tempted to stock up and just make an improvised matching game out of all the dupes. Perhaps that limit five for online orders was a good thing, I think my wife would have viewed this as clutter. If the 2.0 Marvel discs get down this low, however.... :)

I got 2.0 yesterday, Target had it in the store at regular price. Price matched it down to 39.99, and then used the Cartwheel app for another 40% off that, so yay 23.99.

Now I can finally play as some of the 2.0 characters I got. I'll probably go to the city on Saturday to check for more Power Discs at TRU. I got around 12 this week.

I got 2.0 yesterday, Target had it in the store at regular price. Price matched it down to 39.99, and then used the Cartwheel app for another 40% off that, so yay 23.99.
Same here, but I got very lucky and the CSR pointed out that the price on Amazon was 32.xx (3rd party seller with the buy box) instead of 39.99. She PMed that price and the overriding manager didn't even look twice. $19.xx before tax worked for me.

Some of your guys are so lucky! I haven't got a single rare yet. Hopefully I'll get at least 1 when my shipment from TRU gets here, but I'm not really holding my breath.

Went in to Target this morning to grab the 6 Disney Infinity 2.0 Originals I'm missing and ended up finding an Anna figure on the shelf, the last one they had, so that was a nice surprise.

Anyways, went to customer service and got everything price-matched with Amazon.com and then used the 40% off cartwheel coupon in 2 separate transactions. Ended up being $43.14 after tax for all 7 figures. Would have been a little less but I forgot to use my Red card, lol.

I'll still take those prices. If you're looking to pick up any figures, this is as good of a deal as you're going to find!

Now just 8 more figures to go to have every figure (outside of Crystals) between 1.0 and 2.0! :D

A seller on Amazon has Merida's Brave Forest Siege and Stitch's Tropical Rescue discs by themselves for $4.94 each, with free shipping. 

Edit - Stitch sold out, but may come back.

Hmm might have to find an Anna and Elsa
He got lucky. Target isn't supposed to allow you to do a price match THEN Cartwheel, but the system will allow it. It just depends on the employee you get.

Oh, and BB is also having a clearance on 1.0 figures, some lower than Amazon, so that's another potential match source.

He got lucky. Target isn't supposed to allow you to do a price match THEN Cartwheel, but the system will allow it. It just depends on the employee you get.

Oh, and BB is also having a clearance on 1.0 figures, some lower than Amazon, so that's another potential match source.
Yeah, they're not supposed to let you do a PM + Cartwheel coupon, but everyone on here has had success with it so far, so it's definitely worth trying. Just make sure a manager isn't around as I'm guessing they wouldn't allow it.

And yes, price-matching BB on 1.0 figures would make it cheaper, I just tried to do it all on Amazon to make it easier for the employee.

Thinking about going and picking up the Marvel starter pack for the figures and disc. Can get about $8 after my 30% trade in at GS for the game and stand. Ahh have about 3 hours before they close to decide.

bread's done
Back