Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Just spent 4 hours setting the infinity sections for tomorrow. I hate this game right now. Good luck getting Minnie, maybe. Had 8.

Can't decide if I want to do just Obi-Wan and Yoda for $20 (minus Redcard discount) at Target in the morning or do those 2, Mickey, and Mulan for $33.xx through BB...really wish this worked on other figure preorders.

Can't decide if I want to do just Obi-Wan and Yoda for $20 (minus Redcard discount) at Target in the morning or do those 2, Mickey, and Mulan for $33.xx through BB...really wish this worked on other figure preorders.
Get Sabine at target and someone else and get Mulan at best buy since those both are current retail exclusives.

Get Sabine at target and someone else and get Mulan at best buy since those both are current retail exclusives.
I am going to buy Sabine and Quorra at Target and then perhaps try to return Quorra and just keep Sabine. If they don't let me then I guess I'll keep her, on the fence about wanting her at launch or not...

Tried to get the four upcoming figures - Darth Vader, Maul, Han, and Chewie.  No dice for the preorders getting one free.

I ordered last minute for my son to get all the goodies and said we couldn't do in store pickup at BB down the road. I placed the order to ship to me and then just now at 1230am I looked and all the items can be store pickup again. WTF guys! here comes some Sunday morning phone calls from me asking why this happened and maybe I can get it swapped to spend all day playing STAR WARS with my son.

Man not sure what other three figures I want from best buy besides Mulan. The tron ones look cool but can't pass up classics like Mickey and Minnie either. Also kinda want the inside out ones too.

I ordered last minute for my son to get all the goodies and said we couldn't do in store pickup at BB down the road. I placed the order to ship to me and then just now at 1230am I looked and all the items can be store pickup again. WTF guys! here comes some Sunday morning phone calls from me asking why this happened and maybe I can get it swapped to spend all day playing STAR WARS with my son.
Buy it tomorrow in store and return the online order you get with the in store receipt.

Ok went Mickey Minnie Mulan and disgust. I'll grab Sabine at target and that will be it for now. Want that inside out playset but man it's so expensive.

Ok went Mickey Minnie Mulan and disgust. I'll grab Sabine at target and that will be it for now. Want that inside out playset but man it's so expensive.
If it follows last year's pattern, it should be $20 at Best Buy before too long. I am leaning towards the same figures as you, thought probably Olaf instead of Disgust.

I bought that, the 2 other Inside Out figures, and Yoda. I bought Fear (Amazon Exclusive) as well. Will buy 2 at Target tomorrow.

I ended up waiting, want the Light FX versions and don't want to double dip, only other 2 I would have ordered right now were the Tron ones, but I'm not that worried, we'll have deals come Black Friday and beyond :p

If it follows last year's pattern, it should be $20 at Best Buy before too long. I am leaning towards the same figures as you, thought probably Olaf instead of Disgust.
Yea I expect a sale on it during Black Friday and plus with MGS out Tuesday its not like I'll be rushing through this. I can wait.

I was debating between the Saga Bundle and just the Stater Pack.  I was about to order the Luke and Leia playset and saw that it was included in the Saga Bundle so I ordered that.  GCU made it $91.99 which does not appear to be too bad for what is in the box.

I also ordered the Inside Out playset, Disgust and Sadness.

My Target only had 8 Sabine's when I checked an online stock checker for target like 8:30 AM (can't get there until 1-2PM). Just checked like 10 minutes ago and they were down to ONE! So I called and they confirmed they only had a single one left for the next person who walks in, so no holds. Fair enough, didn't expect them to allow holds. So I ordered both of the figures I was interested in online for shipping. just over $20 for both after redcard.

Was up sketching for fun and realized what time it was so I ran up to Targets. Grabbed Sabine and Quorra for now. Gonna get 4 more at Best Buy when they open, plus Zeb at Gamestop, and Fear from Amazon. Seems like Minnie might be the least stocked so far, they only had 2 on the shelf.

Was also amusing seeing the age range of the people buying them. Woman with her young kid, a guy who had to be in his 40s+ wearing a Star Wars shirt, and another guy around my age.

Target we stopped at claimed they had NO Sabines. Me and a couple other families were upset. A check of the .com showed it was out of stock at all Houston locations at 805am. BS! I really am tires of Targets messed up stock handling situation. Will probably go back after the 10am BB haul and get in whichever managers face i can.

My Target just had a bunch of the Sabines and Quorras and the inside out and Star Wars figures. I'm waiting until they're cheap to jump in. Haven't even played 2.0 more than an hour...

My Target only had 8 Sabine's when I checked an online stock checker for target like 8:30 AM (can't get there until 1-2PM). Just checked like 10 minutes ago and they were down to ONE! So I called and they confirmed they only had a single one left for the next person who walks in, so no holds. Fair enough, didn't expect them to allow holds. So I ordered both of the figures I was interested in online for shipping. just over $20 for both after redcard.
What is the DCPI?

Of course the Target across the street from my Best Buy is sold out of Sabine. I could have hit every store in the same area. I'm worried for TRU now for Ezra. Deptford is a tough area to get stuff. At least Walmart and GameStop should be easier.

Does anyone know how the target preorders work? I did one at the store, do they put aside a toy box takeover for you, or is it first come first serve? I don't know when I can get there today.

Amazon: Fear (free shipping or $35+)
Best Buy: Mulan (free shipping $35+, or in-store pickup)
GameStop: Zeb (free shipping $25+, or in-store pickup)
Target: Sabine (free shipping $25+)
Toys ‘R’ Us: Ezra (not available online yet)
Walmart: Kanan (Free shipping, or in-store pickup)

Need Ezra! *lol@BBY exclusive*

Would seem a lot of the Targets near me have around 15 Sabine figures.  Sadly I am at work and not off until 3pm.  Guess I will have to have the wife go grab it.

Do DI figures ever go extinct like amiibo? I don't have  a playset yet and I plan to get it for Christmas but I'm worried some might vanished. Might have to get some figures now just in case. How cheap does these ever get?

Do DI figures ever go extinct like amiibo? I don't have a playset yet and I plan to get it for Christmas but I'm worried some might vanished. Might have to get some figures now just in case. How cheap does these ever get?
Some of the older 1.0 figures have become harder to find but none have totally vanished.

Do DI figures ever go extinct like amiibo? I don't have a playset yet and I plan to get it for Christmas but I'm worried some might vanished. Might have to get some figures now just in case. How cheap does these ever get?
Brand new the cheapest I have seen them is $10 ($8 GCU) on a regular basis. Used ones can go for about $5-6 at Gamestop if they have a 50% off sale, otherwise they are like $10-11 used. The Best Buy sale ends up being around $8.90 after tax. So about 40 cents more than the average not clearance price for the figures. So to me it was worth just getting them now for the small price difference.

Whenever these get cheap enough I'll probably grab the Inside Out stuff (best movie I've seen this summer), Tron (loved the remake but that could be my love for Daft Punk) and the classic Star Wars stuff.

Brand new the cheapest I have seen them is $10 ($8 GCU) on a regular basis. Used ones can go for about $5-6 at Gamestop if they have a 50% off sale, otherwise they are like $10-11 used. The Best Buy sale ends up being around $8.90 after tax. So about 40 cents more than the average not clearance price for the figures. So to me it was worth just getting them now for the small price difference.
thanks buddy

Dang, Target.com doesn't have Sadness marked 2/20, was trying to order Sabine and Sadness, on vacation, only Target around here shows OOS of Sabine. Guess I might wait.

bread's done
Back