Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a big fan of the crystal figures but I picked up Buzz for that price since I can't buy his regular figure solo new.  Cashier started asking me if I wanted the $4 insurance or replacement plan before she saw the price it rang up at, lol.

I hit the Toys R Us near me and they had pretty much one of each character except Sully (probably a dozen) and zero Lone Ranger. So now I have one missing one to complete the set, and the girl at the register said they wouldn't be getting any more in. :(
Of course they won't be, they stopped shipping these like two years ago

Cool, ill probably wait on getting a starter with the actual game then. Ill pick up some of the figs since its a deal and wait to get the game til i see a good clearance deal.
Not sure I've seen this posted (at least not recently) but Walmart has a 2.0 Marvel starter kit with 6 additional figures for $45 so ends up being $5 per figure (9 total included) not counting the included Avengers playset and 2.0 base software.

PS4 Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-2.0-Edition-Starter-Pack-with-6-Characters-PS4/46997966 [site to store shipping available]

Not sure I've seen this posted (at least not recently) but Walmart has a 2.0 Marvel starter kit with 6 additional figures for $45 so ends up being $5 per figure (9 total included) not counting the included Avengers playset and 2.0 base software.

PS4 Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-2.0-Edition-Starter-Pack-with-6-Characters-PS4/46997966 [site to store shipping available]
Wow not bad. I don't have any of those figures outside of the starter set.

were those toys r us 1.0 figures price available in store yesterday? i should of stopped by but didnt bother when it said not available in my stores.

were those toys r us 1.0 figures price available in store yesterday? i should of stopped by but didnt bother when it said not available in my stores.
They were. None were listed as in stock in my area but sure enough they had a table with them at the store. Happens to me pretty often which is why I just and check now when there is something on sale I want. Luckily there are various TRUs by me.

Nuts, I need to pay more attention to this thread. Seems like you could pick up all the 1.0 stuff for a couple dollars (or less) each lately. Would be nice to fill in some gaps in the collection on the cheap.

[quote name="GLOCKGLOCK" post="13037602" timestamp="1447875728"]Nuts, I need to pay more attention to this thread. Seems like you could pick up all the 1.0 stuff for a couple dollars (or less) each lately. Would be nice to fill in some gaps in the collection on the cheap.[/quote]

Same here. Too bad they were only crystal versions. Not interested in those.

[quote name="Saix_XIII" post="13037838" timestamp="1447881093"]Uh no. Last week on Monday I believe, all the 1.0 figures were $3 at Toys R Us and all the 2.0 figures were $3 at Best Buy.[/quote]

I was referring to the $1 sale at TRU yesterday.

So I noticed in Disney Infinity 2's Collection Screen, they've got placeholders for both the Crystal variants and the original versions of those figures, thus obviously treating them as two different characters.  I've yet to play Disney Infinity 3, and I know the Light FX figures aren't out yet, but does anyone know if DI 3 has their own version of the Collection screen, and if they treat the Light FX variants as completely different characters from the originals, like they do with the Crystal figures?

So I noticed in Disney Infinity 2's Collection Screen, they've got placeholders for both the Crystal variants and the original versions of those figures, thus obviously treating them as two different characters. I've yet to play Disney Infinity 3, and I know the Light FX figures aren't out yet, but does anyone know if DI 3 has their own version of the Collection screen, and if they treat the Light FX variants as completely different characters from the originals, like they do with the Crystal figures?
There are no placeholders for the Light FX figures, and Disney PR has said that they show up as the same character in-game. The Force Awakens figures are not listed yet in the game though, so it's possible that they could add them later, but I'm pretty sure they're going to still be listed as the same figure.

[quote name="Saix_XIII" post="13037868" timestamp="1447881739"]You were, but the person you quoted wasn't, which is what your reply was addressing.[/quote]

Ok and the post he quoted was about this week's TRU sale on crystals. Whatever.

Yo, people talking about Light FX figures but all I see on Best Buy is fuckin' Anakin, and I already have that dumb bitch once which is bad enough.

Did they remove the others, or are they rolling out one per month or something?

e: Oh, they're retailer exclusive. BB sure got the short end of the stick on this one. Anyone have a grid or something about where you can find what figures?
Actually I have been keeping track of all of them...this is what I am aware of for the Light FX:

Anakin Skywalker - Best Buy

Obi-Wan Kenobi - GameStop

Yoda - Target

Luke Skywalker

Darth Vader

Kanan Jarrus

I believe Luke, Darh and Kanan are available at multiple retailers while the others are exclusive to those stores.

Actually I have been keeping track of all of them...this is what I am aware of for the Light FX:

Yoda - Target

Luke Skywalker

Darth Vader

Kanan Jarrus

I believe Luke, Darh and Kanan are available at multiple retailers while the others are exclusive to those stores.
All the FX figure are perm-exclusive to retailers.

Ah you are correct...I did this a while ago :)

So here's the Light FX guys and their retailers:

Yoda - Target

Luke Skywalker - Walmart

Darth Vader - Toys R Us

Kanan Jarrus - Amazon

Yeah someone else posted it and I think that's all super dumb. But thanx.

It's just too bad that the retailers I would prefer to buy from (Best Buy because GCU, Amazon because I'm a prime member) have the worst characters.

I don't have Kenobi yet so I guess I will get the light fx version. Hopefully GS will do some kind of sale in the coming weeks or include this in the BF deals...seems like Gamestop never puts anything on sale.

Quick question:  how is the racing expansion?  I loved what Sumo Digital did with Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed and am thinking about picking the game & the expansion up if it's of good quality once the BF deals kick in.

Quick question: how is the racing expansion? I loved what Sumo Digital did with Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed and am thinking about picking the game & the expansion up if it's of good quality once the BF deals kick in.
I played for about 30 minutes when I got it for 10 bucks with the cartwheel coupon. It's just OK to me but that's likely because I think it didn't have as well encapsulated an experience as the Takeover one. Takeover worked better as RPG lite than this one works as Mario Kart lite. That said, the mechanics seemed good and the coin unlock system was well done.

Hey CAG's any suggestions on getting the Spiderman 2.0 playset? It seems like everywhere it is out of stock (BB, Walmart, TRU). It is the only 2.0 playset I am missing. 

Got my Avengers shipped too.  I thought for sure it was going to be cancelled after they fixed the price.

2.0 figures are $3.19 each (when you buy 2) at BB- after GCU + $5 off BF Deal. Elite/Elite Plus only for now.
Just did this but you have to do it in separate orders when you add more than 2 figures the promo does not factor in. Picked up Hulk and Thor bummed Captain America was sold out.

So if I wanted to jump into this primarily for Star Wars, would my best bet be getting the Starter at Best Buy BF 31.99 w/GCU and the Rise Against the Empire Playset for $30? I know the Saga Bundle includes Fett but doesn't seem worth the extra $30. Any input is appreciated!

[quote name="LennyKravitz" post="13051079" timestamp="1448360560"]So if I wanted to jump into this primarily for Star Wars, would my best bet be getting the Starter at Best Buy BF 31.99 w/GCU and the Rise Against the Empire Playset for $30? I know the Saga Bundle includes Fett but doesn't seem worth the extra $30. Any input is appreciated![/quote]

The saga bundle is $90 right now at BB, $72 with GCU, it includes the rise against the empire and the Bobba Fett fig

Why is the Spider-Man play set so hard to find?  It's the only 2.0 play set that I need.  Also can GameStop ship items from one store to another?

Why is the Spider-Man play set so hard to find? It's the only 2.0 play set that I need. Also can GameStop ship items from one store to another?
I am having the same issue. I was thinking about purchasing the game piece itself on Ebay (usually around 7 to 9 dollars) and just buying some of the playable figures separately (Green Goblin, Nick Fury, and Iron Fist are all playable besides Spiderman and Nova). Also Iron man and Hulk are the crossover characters for this playset. Let me know if you find it in stock anywhere as I have had no luck yet!

bread's done
Back