Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Went to toys r us today and they have 1.0 and 2.0 figures on sale for 7.49. My store did not have sale tags up but every one I scanned came up at 7.49. Priced online at this price as well. Not sure if it was today only or how long that price is good for, but TRU is also doing B1G1 40% off on figures through Saturday. Makes 11.98 for 2. My local store had great stock and picked up a bunch for my daughter and told another shopper about it who was looking at some for his son.

Available online too as of right now, max 3 discounts per order.

[quote name="Miker525" post="13092344" timestamp="1449716259"]So my local walmart had a few Luke LightFX left. I didn't pick one up though...yet. So I'm trying to figure this out. Are you guys actually buying him at full price? I really don't think I can justify paying $15 when he comes in the RATE play set. Granted I just got DI 3 the other day as a gift so I haven't really picked up any characters or packs yet. I want the Light FX but is there a way you guys are getting it cheaper? Is there a place that is giving half way decent deals on trading in non LightFX Luke? Same situation with Anakin. Just seems lame to me. Why weren't they LightFX to begin with[/quote]
To answer your question, yes and no due to their exclusivity (this one is permanent and limited unlike all other characters) buyers are limited to whatever deal that store has for the week... That being said there actually are some good deals this week... For example you can get FX Yoda and a pre order like Kylo Ren at Target with there Buy 1 Get 1 50% off... Or Grab FX Vader and Poe Dameron with their Buy 1 and Get 1 40% off... Grab FX Obi Wan cheaper using a $5 off coupon you receive for simply downloading an app... Now Luke would probably be the only one that you would have to pay retail on (unless you want to play the waiting game, not recommended for this character)... Now for the rest and future hunting I say grab a target red card, trial of Amazon prime (I'm not paying for that s**t), and best buy's gamers Club Unlocked (must have... Automatically takes off 20% on any figure) hopefully this helps unless I just wasted alot of forum space lol good luck

To answer your question, yes and no due to their exclusivity (this one is permanent and limited unlike all other characters) buyers are limited to whatever deal that store has for the week... That being said there actually are some good deals this week... For example you can get FX Yoda and a pre order like Kylo Ren at Target with there Buy 1 Get 1 50% off... Or Grab FX Vader and Poe Dameron with their Buy 1 and Get 1 40% off... Grab FX Obi Wan cheaper using a $5 off coupon you receive for simply downloading an app... Now Luke would probably be the only one that you would have to pay retail on (unless you want to play the waiting game, not recommended for this character)... Now for the rest and future hunting I say grab a target red card, trial of Amazon prime (I'm not paying for that s**t), and best buy's gamers Club Unlocked (must have... Automatically takes off 20% on any figure) hopefully this helps unless I just wasted alot of forum space lol good luck
I have GCU and because of that it's pretty much the only place I buy anything games related, outside of Amazon Warehouse (I do have prime, thanks to the grandfathering in of the family share). Unfortunately these retail specific things is killing me so I wasn't really sure the best way to do it. Forgot about the GS $5 off so I may go do that and pick up Obi-Wan. I really want Yoda too so I may do what you said with Target as well.

So these FX characters are limited edition figures? If that's the case I may just go and pick up a LightFX Luke just in case...even if I don't want to drop the money on having him twice ugh. Why Luke and not Darth Maul :(

From the information I heard the way there going to do this FX line was to release it as a one production run and make them permanent retail exclusives (Source:http://infinityinquirer.com/2015/10/19/disney-infinity-light-fx-figures-are-permanent-retail-exclusives-will-be-available-in-other-territories/)

Don't worry I have to bite the bullet with you on Luke I'm hoping to save money by either using my saving catchers points or fine a manager nice enough to price match one of theses deals but either way I'm going to get Luke now, he seems to be the hardest to get so far (I'm sure it will change, hopefully) but I'm happy to read you already have GCU Best Buy usually does a Buy any 2 and save $5, which I love. Ya the retail exclusive thing really sucks but it could be wayyyy worst at lease stock numbers look good... But like you said I wish it was someone else as Walmarts exclusive like Obi-Wan because Walmart is never going to offer a good discount on that thing

Went to toys r us today and they have 1.0 and 2.0 figures on sale for 7.49. My store did not have sale tags up but every one I scanned came up at 7.49. Priced online at this price as well. Not sure if it was today only or how long that price is good for, but TRU is also doing B1G1 40% off on figures through Saturday. Makes 11.98 for 2. My local store had great stock and picked up a bunch for my daughter and told another shopper about it who was looking at some for his son.

Available online too as of right now, max 3 discounts per order.
The Toys R Us sale on 1.0 and 2.0 figures is good through Christmas i think

Disney Store online has a really nice deal on the Saga bundle for PS3 or PS4 - $57.50 (50% off)!

This is the base game (includes Twilight of the Republic playset) plus the Rise Against the Empire (original trilogy) playset plus a Boba Fett figure.  So you get 5 figures - Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, and Boba.

Use code GMA50.  Also, if you boost your order up to $75 (add 2 figures or Toybox takeover or anything else) you can get free shipping with SHIPMAGIC.

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-infinity-gma/mn/1015401/

Disney Store online has a really nice deal on the Saga bundle for PS3 or PS4 - $57.50 (50% off)!

This is the base game plus the Rise Against the Empire (original trilogy) playset plus a Boba Fett figure. So you get 5 figures - Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, and Boba.

Use code GMA50. Also, if you boost your order up to $75 (add 2 figures or Toybox takeover or anything else) you can get free shipping with SHIPMAGIC.

Nice find.

Nice find.

This is the base game (includes Twilight of the Republic playset) plus the Rise Against the Empire (original trilogy) playset plus a Boba Fett figure. So you get 5 figures - Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, and Boba.

Use code GMA50. Also, if you boost your order up to $75 (add 2 figures or Toybox takeover or anything else) you can get free shipping with SHIPMAGIC.

Dang. Nice deal. Even though we got an XBOX One, I could trade in the extra figures and PS4 game and get a sweet deal for Fett.

I wonder if Amazon would price match this....with Prime I'd get free shipping and I have a $10 gift card......about to try it and will post how it goes...

They said they don't price match at all. I thought they always did that...or could I be confused with BestBuy?
Amazon never price matches competitors when a customer asks, they do it when they feel like it and they just adjust the items price on their website.

Best Buy does, but they don't match The Disney Store unless there is one near you with the item in stock for that price. The Disney Store website is not a recognized competitor (and for good reason).

Target has DI 1.0 packs on sale for $12 on clearance at my local store. I saw the Toy Story pack, Phineas and Ferb, and the Wreck it Ralph packs.

Picked up two Vader FX at TRU. Not my local store, but a farther away one I just happened to be driving by today. Combined Buy On Get One 40% off with the 10% TRU credit card Thursday promo. So $23 for two before tax.

This is the base game (includes Twilight of the Republic playset) plus the Rise Against the Empire (original trilogy) playset plus a Boba Fett figure. So you get 5 figures - Anakin, Ahsoka, Luke, Leia, and Boba.

Saw this earlier and picked one up as a gift. The game and sets for them, Boba as a collectible for me. :rofl:

I went all the way over to my TRU and FX Vader wasn't out. I asked the guy in the department about it and he said it comes out 12/31 according to their flyer. I did pickup Luke at Walmart and a JC3 Steelbook Edition from Target while I was out so it wasn't a total waste. Not going to bother going to the next closest TRU.

Went to the only nearby TRU today at lunch and there were NO Vaders of any sort on any of their two large Infinity displays. I did get Green Goblin and Woody at the sale price with the .40 deal, so that justified the trip.

The $1.50 2.0 discs at Target us such a fun impulse buy for me. I grabbed three packets last night and got some good stuff--IRON PATRIOT and WINTER SOLDIER team-up discs, most notably. Very happy with those.

So if you want a Luke FX, don't believe Walmart's online inventory. My local stores showed I could do site to store shipping for pickup by 12/22, but not same day pickup. I visited one and there were 3 Luke FX sitting on the peg with the Walmart exclusive sign. So if you really want one, call the store or stop in.

I really want the PS4 Saga bundle, but I kinda feel like a sale is inevitable leading up Christmas and the movie release. I want to start getting into Disney Infinity, but am just curious what a "good" price on that Saga bundle would be. Ideally I'd get it at Bestbuy with GCU and my 25 dollars in certificates.

I really want the PS4 Saga bundle, but I kinda feel like a sale is inevitable leading up Christmas and the movie release. I want to start getting into Disney Infinity, but am just curious what a "good" price on that Saga bundle would be. Ideally I'd get it at Bestbuy with GCU and my 25 dollars in certificates.
The funny part is all you have to do is go a few post back a great deal just came out making it 60...too lazy to find the details

[quote name="yokofox33" post="13094224" timestamp="1449794679"]Thanks. I appreciate your kindness. [/quote]
Ya you choose a great time to join that deal is mind blowing, I think the force awakens playset is going to be $25 at target next week as well

So if you want a Luke FX, don't believe Walmart's online inventory. My local stores showed I could do site to store shipping for pickup by 12/22, but not same day pickup. I visited one and there were 3 Luke FX sitting on the peg with the Walmart exclusive sign. So if you really want one, call the store or stop in.
The only reason I was able to get Luke today was because I did believe the inventory. Both the Walmart site and Brickseek said the Walmart near me had him in stock. I went there and there was none on the shelf, not even a tag for him. I asked a guy about it and he, seemingly begrudgingly, went in back to look and came out empty-handed. Another guy overheard and I said how both Walmart.com and Brickseek claimed there was at least two in stock. He went in back and found, what he said, was the last one.

By all means, if Walmart online says it's in stock then go for it. My point was that when it says no stock, they may still have them.

I just grabbed 3 LightFX Yodas from my Target (2 for nephew gifts), which were just mixed into the regular Yodas.  That was all they had unless there were more in the back (they had 7 Yodas out, only 3 were LightFX).

Went to TRU today, explained to the guy that I wanted to get the Guardians set & Vader FX w/ the current promo, but couldn't because the set was showing up as unavailable for store pickup even though it was on the shelf. Since Vader is no longer listed as pre-order online, he put it through for me =)

Guess I'll see how bad the lighting is myself now. Hopefully it's not too annoying. I'll probably keep him either way, since I don't have Vader, but at least I'll know if I should bother with any others.

I saw a number of Kylo Ren figures at a BB in Chicago earlier today. I've managed to resist getting into these, but I must admit the figures look awesome. I was under the impression that Kylo Ren wasn't releasing until the 18th...wonder if it would have rang up at the register without any issue.

Harlem/Irving Park location, if anyone's in the area and is willing to pay standard price minus GCU.

Crazy fluke today.....wento TRUlooking for FX Vader..... Even though computers showed them on hand, they could't find them. Well they had pegs for Power Disks on sale for $1 and for $1.5 and it read ALL INFINITY 1.0 & 2.0. But they were out of disks so I guess employees stocked those pegs with 0.1 and 0.2 figures. Asked employee about it and they were going to let me have them for $1. I only had 2 that my kids wanted....grabbed 2 more but felt bad getting too many more.

To top it all off the 40% off also applied. So i ended up getting 4 older Infinity figures for $2.17 after tax....... I should have gotten more but the guy wasn't happy...

I saw a number of Kylo Ren figures at a BB in Chicago earlier today. I've managed to resist getting into these, but I must admit the figures look awesome. I was under the impression that Kylo Ren wasn't releasing until the 18th...wonder if it would have rang up at the register without any issue.

Harlem/Irving Park location, if anyone's in the area and is willing to pay standard price minus GCU.
Yeah, those are definitely not supposed to hit until Friday of next week in tandem with the release of the film.

Curious if the register would even allow them to be purchased...

Yeah, those are definitely not supposed to hit until Friday of next week in tandem with the release of the film.

Curious if the register would even allow them to be purchased...
The register won't let you buy them. I went in for Light FX Vader and found one. I picked up one of the many Kylo Ren from the shelf to get the Buy 2 deal, but Ren wouldn't ring up. They started taking them (and the Force Awakens sets) down from the shelves.

[quote name="Severus" post="13095288" timestamp="1449851529"]The register won't let you buy them. I went in for Light FX Vader and found one. I picked up one of the many Kylo Ren from the shelf to get the Buy 2 deal, but Ren wouldn't ring up. They started taking them (and the Force Awakens sets) down from the shelves.[/quote]
That sucks everytime I hear a TRU story like that usually they let you have the item... But Star Wars is a serious matter lol

That sucks everytime I hear a TRU story like that usually they let you have the item... But Star Wars is a serious matter lol
I don't think the Force Awakens stuff will do anything in the game until next week anyway. The content isn't on the disc - it needs an update. They did this to prevent story leaks.

Crazy fluke today.....wento TRUlooking for FX Vader..... Even though computers showed them on hand, they could't find them. Well they had pegs for Power Disks on sale for $1 and for $1.5 and it read ALL INFINITY 1.0 & 2.0. But they were out of disks so I guess employees stocked those pegs with 0.1 and 0.2 figures. Asked employee about it and they were going to let me have them for $1. I only had 2 that my kids wanted....grabbed 2 more but felt bad getting too many more.

To top it all off the 40% off also applied. So i ended up getting 4 older Infinity figures for $2.17 after tax....... I should have gotten more but the guy wasn't happy...
Did they have to price adjust the figures or did they ring up for $1?

Is there anyway to get the Darth Vader FX to honor the B1G1 40% off from toysrus.com?

Is there anyway to get the Darth Vader FX to honor the B1G1 40% off from toysrus.com?
Not from TRU.com. If you happen to find Vader FX in a TRU brick and mortar store, it will ring as eligible for a the B1G1 40% off. I bought a pair of them yesterday from a store that had them hanging with the rest of the figures.

Picked up a LightFX Obi-wan today from Gamestop using the $5 off Spellstone coupon.  They had several of them.  So far I'm not having any trouble with availability.

Not from TRU.com. If you happen to find Vader FX in a TRU brick and mortar store, it will ring as eligible for a the B1G1 40% off. I bought a pair of them yesterday from a store that had them hanging with the rest of the figures.
Thanks. That stinks. My store is out.

I just grabbed 3 LightFX Yodas from my Target (2 for nephew gifts), which were just mixed into the regular Yodas. That was all they had unless there were more in the back (they had 7 Yodas out, only 3 were LightFX).
They probably had more in the back. If you take one to the Target price scanner, the screen will display whether they have more of the scanned item in the backroom. Based on Brickseek numbers, most Target's got 20 to 30 Yoda FXs in their initial shipments, but the staff at my local Target's don't seem to know the difference between normal Yoda and the FX version so they end up mixing them together on the same peg. So you have to ask if you don't see them. The Target DCPI for it is 207-03-3034. The store I was at yesterday had 14 of them in the back, but only 1 out on the shelf. They are eligible for the B1G1 50% off this week.

Thanks. That stinks. My store is out.
I wouldn't believe the TRU online inventory checker for Vader FX. I think it still is showing out of stock everywhere because it's technically not supposed to be sold until 12/15. Try giving the store a call and ask if you haven't already. My stores have two displays with Infinity figures. One near the entrance and one back in the video game section. The local store that had them out had them hanging in both locations. The store closest to me didn't have them out earlier this week, but the store farther away that I went to yesterday did. They had 3 or 4 left after I picked up my pair, but all my local stores show out of stock right now.

I wouldn't believe the TRU online inventory checker for Vader FX. I think it still is showing out of stock everywhere because it's technically not supposed to be sold until 12/15. Try giving the store a call and ask if you haven't already. My stores have two displays with Infinity figures. One near the entrance and one back in the video game section. The local store that had them out had them hanging in both locations. The store closest to me didn't have them out earlier this week, but the store farther away that I went to yesterday did. They had 3 or 4 left after I picked up my pair, but all my local stores show out of stock right now.
Thanks for the tips. I looked online, but I also ran in on my lunch. I saw both locations just like your store. They only had one peg and it was empty. I looked at all regular Darth Vader figs, but they were all normal ones. I'll have to call them after work. I'll pay full price if I have to, but I wanted to get in on sale.

For some reason Infinity Version 1 only for the Wii has gotten really expensive. I was looking to get a complete copy for my Wii collection and saw they were going for like $80-100 on ebay/amazon. All of the version one starter packs are on clearance at Target so I managed to find one store about 20 miles from me that had a Wii copy so I went and picked it up and it was $29. So if you see one for cheap snap it up. 

Got Vader. Guy ran in the back and it rung up no issue.

Now I have the full FX set (Once I get Kanan monday). No worrying about these selling out

Went to local gs few day ago can't find fx figure. Ordered 2 online for free shipping end up got 2 regular Obi-wan figures. It's hard to tell the different 1 with fx logo and 1 without on the box. I hated stores exclusive.

Picked up a LightFX Obi-wan today from Gamestop using the $5 off Spellstone coupon. They had several of them. So far I'm not having any trouble with availability.
Thanks for the tip. I had to return something to Gamestop anyway (returned a dinged version of Xenoblade CE), and since I usually don't shop there, used the coupon for Obi-wan.

bread's done
Back