Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info, signed up, hope I make the cut

Took advantage of the expiring Cartwheel plus price match to Walmart to get the Rise Against the Empire set for $17.xx

So besides the obvious (eBay, CL, Amazon) anywhere else to look in finding older power discs?
Wasn't into Disney Infinity back on Black Friday or early December to pick up the deals on stuff being clearanced out.

So besides the obvious (eBay, CL, Amazon) anywhere else to look in finding older power discs?
Wasn't into Disney Infinity back on Black Friday or early December to pick up the deals on stuff being clearanced out.
I've seen series 1for 1.0 and the Disney ones for 2.0 as recently as last week at Wal-Mart for $1 a pack. Toys r us and target clearanced theirs out awhile back too, but my local ones have been cleaned out since then.

I've seen series 1for 1.0 and the Disney ones for 2.0 as recently as last week at Wal-Mart for $1 a pack. Toys r us and target clearanced theirs out awhile back too, but my local ones have been cleaned out since then.
Where is this Walmart located?

TOYS R US has the Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) - Marvel's The Avengers Play Set on sale for 9.99 and currently avail for shipping (and maybe pick up in your local area?).  :D/

(Unable to post link until I reach 3 posts it seems here on CAG)

Hmm ... have the new Battlegrounds set preordered but honestly kind of worried it's going to be a really basic powerstone knock off without much depth. I know it's only $20 but I think I'm kind of coming out of the Disney Infinity hype coma and may end up taking some stuff back. As someone who will mostly be using it for single player experiences, I doubt Battlegrounds will have much long term replayability. Anyone think otherwise?

at my local store i saw 3 spider man playsets for 2.0 for 25 on clearance (you can probably guess the retailer)

if anyone wants one, PM me and we can work out something, im sure i can manage a price match to get that price down

Hmm ... have the new Battlegrounds set preordered but honestly kind of worried it's going to be a really basic powerstone knock off without much depth. I know it's only $20 but I think I'm kind of coming out of the Disney Infinity hype coma and may end up taking some stuff back. As someone who will mostly be using it for single player experiences, I doubt Battlegrounds will have much long term replayability. Anyone think otherwise?
To me, the Cap figure alone is worth at least 14. I got it for 16 with GCU at best buy, so hopefully the playset gives me at least two bucks worth of enjoyment. :p

anyone interested used Boba Fett figures are popping up in MD.. Im still looking for one for my son but these are too far.. Glen Burnie, MD 21061      Aberdeen, MD 21001    Columbia, MD 21045

So they have a used Boba Fett at one of my local GameStops and I was able to put a hold on it. The only problem is my car is getting fixed and I dont know when it will be done. I know he comes out for general release in a couple of weeks but with the B2G3 free sale he might be worth getting now.

So they have a used Boba Fett at one of my local GameStops and I was able to put a hold on it. The only problem is my car is getting fixed and I dont know when it will be done. I know he comes out for general release in a couple of weeks but with the B2G3 free sale he might be worth getting now.
Lol just get it now plus it will be cheaper than retail... The hold is for 48 hrs anyway

It's such a cool figure, do what you gotta do to get there! LOL I bought the PS4 version and sold it all just to get that figure. Easily my favorite of all of figures (1.0 through 3.0).

I'll be joining you guys soon! We just sold our house and we're moving back to Orlando at the end of March! I cannot wait to go to these cool things they do sometimes. Missed out this event by a few weeks, but I'm glad I won't miss anymore.
I live a little far from Orlando, just over an hour. But when I went to get tickets a few days ago when I first heard about it...sold out. yet other places weren't. Figures...

Can anyone who ordered Battlegrounds for shipping from Best Buy check their order status and/or credit card and see whether they were charged for the free figure?  

To be clear, if it's a $20 transaction and they want to take $8 now and $12 when the playset ships due to all the morons trying to get a "free" figure by canceling the playset preorder, I don't have a problem with that.  BB's invoice system has always been horrible at showing the correct per-item totals for partially shipped orders, so I'm assuming/hoping that's what I'm looking at.  If I'm the only person then I guess I get to ping customer service.

(Not looking forward to trying to get the online customer service people to read the receipt given that they usually don't read the entire contents of the email you send them. It's a complicated invoice that has a B1G1 Lego Dimensions Fun Pack, the Battlegrounds playset with free figure, a single DI figure that I added to make the shipping minimum that they subsequently canceled due to backorder for some inexplicable reason, and a reward certificate that the system divided between the items in the order like it does.)  

mine wasn't split either. i got my free figure a few weeks ago. you may get lucky if they screw it up. i know i got lucky when they shipped my fallout 4 sock edition. they split the payment for some odd reason and didn't charge me the 2nd time. so i ended up paying $38 for the full game and season pass.

Forget Orlando.  Moved away from there and never looked back.  That place has turned into more of a tourist cesspool.  And that's not including how the crime and stupidity has increased there thanks to some of the newcomers.

But... moving back to FL... I love the beach man.  I forgot how much.  Still not worth 1.5 hrs to go watch a movie I don't really care about though.

On a side, hopefully not skeevy note:  I bought an Amiiqo with the idea that I could consolidate all my stuff.   Anyone know if it'll work on all my Disney Inf. figures?  I'm so tired of keeping the drawers with all the sets.  It'd be much easier to put them on my display shelf and play with the Amiiqo.

Ended up passing on that used Boba Fett at my local Gamestop. With the B2G3 free it made no sense to buy it by itself and there was nothing else I needed to get with it. I thought buying bit and than trying other stores but after using gas and time I will just wait for his general release.

Anyone else super underwhelmed by the DI Next thing? Announcing new playsets is all good and everything, but without actually hinting what they will be, it feels kind of lame.

And still no announced Boba Fett US release date? The fuck is the hold up?

Betting the new playsets are: Alice in Wonderland, Finding Dory, Doctor Strange, and Rogue One.

From today's "Infinity Next" event. Watch the archived 12 minute stream here.

- No 4.0 this year, instead will continue supporting/focusing on 3.0.

- There will be characters/figures from: Zootopia, Jungle Book, Captain America: Civil War, Alice Through the Looking Glass, Finding Dory, Doctor Strange, Moana and Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

- The Marvel Battlegrounds launch trailer can be watched here

EDIT - Ninja'd by Joel.

Not to be that guy, but it would be nice if they added trophies/achievements for new playsets. Got the platinum and have felt uninspired to return to DI since.

Crap I thought Boba Fett was coming out in a couple of weeks. I guess I shouldn't have passed on that used one at GameStop the other day.

Not to be that guy, but it would be nice if they added trophies/achievements for new playsets. Got the platinum and have felt uninspired to return to DI since.
I wholeheartedly agree. I've been waiting for this since 1.0! I know a lot of people don't care about trophies, but it would extend the longevity of the game for trophy hunters.

Anyone else super underwhelmed by the DI Next thing? Announcing new playsets is all good and everything, but without actually hinting what they will be, it feels kind of lame.

And still no announced Boba Fett US release date? The fuck is the hold up?

Betting the new playsets are: Alice in Wonderland, Finding Dory, Doctor Strange, and Rogue One.
They strongly hinted at Finding Dory and Alice in Wonderland being 2 of the upcoming playsets at the end.

Also, Boba Fett will probably be released on March 15th with everything else.

Anyways, some pretty awesome announcements and hints towards the future today. Can't wait to pick up all of the new figures on March 15th. :D

Hopefully we can get some extra Disney Classics now. Although I won't hold my breath, we're only getting Baloo since it ties in with the new Live-action Jungle Book.

bread's done
Back