Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with experience on backordered items at BBY? I ordered a Wreck It Ralph set last week when it was clearance priced to be shipped to store for pickup. Never got a pickup notice, and when I checked the order status it had changed to backordered. They never sent me any sort of communication regarding the backorder. Been that way for a week and now the item is no longer listed on BBY website. Gettting the feeling this will just sit in backordered status until it eventually gets cancelled. Thoughts?
Just got an email from BBY that my order has been released and should arrive in about a week. Hmmm ... we'll see ...

Btw, for those of you who went to Disney World, are the free web codes exclusive to the parks only at EPCOT at Innoventions? I'll be there this weekend and wanted to make sure I stopped by.

Btw, for those of you who went to Disney World, are the free web codes exclusive to the parks only at EPCOT at Innoventions? I'll be there this weekend and wanted to make sure I stopped by.
I head heard they were at the Hollywood Studios Star Wars outpost.

Also, if you get an extra code, I'd gladly pay for one :D

I head heard they were at the Hollywood Studios Star Wars outpost.

Also, if you get an extra code, I'd gladly pay for one :D
I got mine in Hollywood studios, I didn't try Epcot.

Okay - I'll try the Star Wars Launch Bay. Did you have to do a demo of the game first to receive a code or are they out for people to take?
https://infinity.disney.com/ParksVIP

Pisses me off I didn't know about it though, as my annual JUST expired last week and I'm not reupping since they did away with SWW. I walked right on past the exhibit. In fact I can quote the exact phrase "you don't need to play that, you have every single figure at home".

So...what's the exclusive content they are referring to with these codes?
I'm not 100% sure but there is this...

"A Dragon's Gate with a classic Disney dragon that fliest around you in the sky above. You also can unlock the Dragon Keep, Domain and Night Sky with your MagicBands!"

Apparently you can scan your Disney park ‘magicbands’ to unlock an unspecificed toybox item, scan the band to add a mysterious item to the build menu that spawns some alerts after ~5 minutes then gives three items over a series of play time.

...According to http://coloradomoms.com/featured/un...inity-with-your-walt-disney-world-magicbands/

"A Dragon's Gate with a classic Disney dragon that fliest around you in the sky above. You also can unlock the Dragon Keep, Domain and Night Sky with your MagicBands!"

Apparently you can scan your Disney park ‘magicbands’ to unlock an unspecificed toybox item, scan the band to add a mysterious item to the build menu that spawns some alerts after ~5 minutes then gives three items over a series of play time.

...According to http://coloradomoms.com/featured/unlock-secret-exclusive-items-in-disney-infinity-with-your-walt-disney-world-magicbands/
I scanned my Kylo Ren magic band, from Disney World, in INfinity 3.0 and got the Mickey and Walt Disney satue. If you scan the Disney Cruise Line magic band you get Disney Cruise Ship. You are supposed to get something else with the Disneyland band and the Hawaii resort band.

I scanned my Kylo Ren magic band, from Disney World, in INfinity 3.0 and got the Mickey and Walt Disney satue. If you scan the Disney Cruise Line magic band you get Disney Cruise Ship. You are supposed to get something else with the Disneyland band and the Hawaii resort band.
There isn't one for Disneyland. We don't have bands. Our cards aren't RFID.

...According to http://coloradomoms.com/featured/unlock-secret-exclusive-items-in-disney-infinity-with-your-walt-disney-world-magicbands/
No. That's not it. It's special Star Wars levels/content:

There were codes just posted to reddit and there are still some that haven't been redeemed!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Disney_Infinity/comments/4er48c/episode_2_attack_of_the_clones/

http://imgur.com/DojCJPq

From what I understand, Magic Bands unlock something different in each game.  The Dragon Gate in the first game, Small World Facade in 2.0, and the Walt Statue in 3.0.  Funny thing about the Dragon Gate is that a person who has it unlocked can place it in a stage and then when another player comes in, the landscape will actually drop the capsule that gives you the Dragon Gate.  So it should be able to spread like wildfire even to those without a Magic Band.  You'd think someone would have published a level with it so other people can unlock it, but I have yet to see any levels available with it.

So...what's the exclusive content they are referring to with these codes?
If I remember correctly it unlocks a set for toybox that's part of the Disney park, like Epcot or something like that. I'll try to see if i can find it in my DI when I get home from work.

Just looked on the website and it was Hollywood studios not Epcot. This is what my account has there:

Exclusive Walt Disney World Content
03-03-2016 04:59am

the Dragon stuff is for 1.0 with your magic band

Is GameStop still doing the buy 2 get 3 free promo that they had a while ago? My brother just spotted some 1.0 figures I need to complete the collection at one of my local stores.

Any original trilogy style boba fett? The stock paint job is not my favorite.

Is GameStop still doing the buy 2 get 3 free promo that they had a while ago? My brother just spotted some 1.0 figures I need to complete the collection at one of my local stores.
Might depend on store. I didn't see it in a store I checked some day last week, but I saw another store still has still sign today.

Yeah, I've done a couple of B2G3 orders this last week. Alive and well in my neck of the woods. Also, the little toy boxes (Speedway and Takeover) are down to $10 again.

P.S. Anyone want my web codes for either of the above expansions—or for Darth Vader?

Yeah, I've done a couple of B2G3 orders this last week. Alive and well in my neck of the woods. Also, the little toy boxes (Speedway and Takeover) are down to $10 again.

P.S. Anyone want my web codes for either of the above expansions—or for Darth Vader?
Weird. I asked an employee and he told me it was over :(

I'll gladly take the Vader code if you still have it, tho.

I just "need" Zootopia to finish all of 1.0-3.0...but I don't need another set. Anyone want to split a B1G1 with me?
I "need" marvel battlegrounds discs and have no interest in zootopia discs (the only other discs I don't have). How do returns under B1G1 work? Don't suppose they refund 50% for each..?

Similar question for Battlegrounds itself; can I return the "free" marvel avengers three pack for any amount of credit? Just curious how these things get processed on the receipts.

Thanks!

I ordered Battlegrounds and Zootopia packs for in store pickup. That completes my 3.0 discs to date. Battlegrounds is now in store pickup only.

40% off 3.0 figures at Target w/cartwheel. Even with my red card I think I'm going to hold off. I'm sitting on $75 best buy credit.

Baloo might be $4.50 after cartwheel as it's showing $7.60 online.

Toys R Us is doing B1G140%, which is just GCU discount with the requirement to buy even numbers :)

I "need" marvel battlegrounds discs and have no interest in zootopia discs (the only other discs I don't have). How do returns under B1G1 work? Don't suppose they refund 50% for each..?

Similar question for Battlegrounds itself; can I return the "free" marvel avengers three pack for any amount of credit? Just curious how these things get processed on the receipts.

Thanks!
No, it will not work. They will price adjust when you return it. In this case you will pay $8/$10 for one powerdisc pack.

Saw this at Five Below. They're selling loose packs of Capt. Jack Sparrow, Sully, and Mr. Incredible for $5 each. They're also selling a Disney Infinity 3DS pack with the game, disc, and web code for $5. Obviously they bought a surplus of unsold 3DS starter packs and broke them up hoping to sell at least the figures. Not bad if you never got DI1 and wanted one of those figures.

[Edited for clarity]

Saw this at Five Below. They're selling loose packs of Capt. Jack Sparrow, Sully, and Mr. Incredible for $5 each. They're also selling a Disney Infinity 3DS pack with the game, disc, and web code for $5. Obviously they bought a surplus of unsold 3DS starter packs and broke them up hoping to sell at least the figures. Not bad if you never got DI1 and wanted one of those figures.

[Edited for clarity]
They've been around since Christmas. At this point, I think they should've kept them as a bundle. They might have sold a few.

[Edited for clarity]
I just got a starter pack a well, don't need those figures, can do $4 each + shipping if anyone interested :)

Does anyone want to split the B1G1 3.0 power discs with me? $4+tax each person. I am elite+ so free 2 day shipping or pickup, whatever you prefer. I only need the Zootopia set so looking to share.

Before I ask, I did look back to see if this was addressed: Best Buy has a deal where if you buy the 3.0 Toy Box Takeover Expansion Game you get the 3.0 Toy Box Speedway Game for free (essential a buy one, get one). With GCU, they both come to $15.99 before tax. Is this the best deal there's been for the 3.0 Toy Box games?
This is the best deal I recall seeing for the Toy Box expansion games; it's not uncommon for them to be $9.99 before GCU but I don't think they've been cheaper yet.

Personally I think they're both worth the $8 and are some of my favorites with Disney Infinity because they allow you to mix the different franchises and just have fun. Speedway has nice physics with a drift to get speed boost system and decent enemy AI. Toy Box Takeover feels pretty detailed with multiple levels based on different franchise (Pirates, Spider-man cityscape) stemming off of a village hub; adjustable difficulty is nice.

Hm. Same price then if they usually hit $9.99 each before GCU from time to time. I don't actually have 3.0 yet (not a big Star Wars fan, so I've been holding off until the big discounts hit), so maybe I'll wait on them. Good to know they're worth the price though! Also a good way to level up figures, I assume.

Hm. Same price then if they usually hit $9.99 each before GCU from time to time. I don't actually have 3.0 yet (not a big Star Wars fan, so I've been holding off until the big discounts hit), so maybe I'll wait on them. Good to know they're worth the price though! Also a good way to level up figures, I assume.
Maybe if Gamestop has another 'buy 2 get 3 free' sale that includes playset and toybox discs that would be a better option; after many weeks that sale just ended.

I bought the carrying case for 2.0 that holds 16 figures individually and power discs. Are there any plans for a 3.0 carrying case like this? If not, I will just buy two more cases to hold everything.

I bought the carrying case for 2.0 that holds 16 figures individually and power discs. Are there any plans for a 3.0 carrying case like this? If not, I will just buy two more cases to hold everything.
The company that made those, PDP, is no longer making stuff for infinity. Another company is now and is sadly doing a bad job in many people opinion.

I had a great time at Disney World for the Star Wars 1/2 marathon weekend. I did get a few web codes, but they've all been claimed. One time a worker there gave me 5 codes and the next time i went I only got one. I have a quick question for those of you who picked them up already at Disneyland - is the content the same as Disney World or is it the same? On the Disney World web codes it mentions it has exclusive content for Disney Hollywood Studios - but I'm betting it's the same content. Can anyone confirm it? 

I had a great time at Disney World for the Star Wars 1/2 marathon weekend. I did get a few web codes, but they've all been claimed. One time a worker there gave me 5 codes and the next time i went I only got one. I have a quick question for those of you who picked them up already at Disneyland - is the content the same as Disney World or is it the same? On the Disney World web codes it mentions it has exclusive content for Disney Hollywood Studios - but I'm betting it's the same content. Can anyone confirm it?
You run the Dark Side? Just curious. I'm fat and have no inclination to run.. but seeing all the cool stuff they rolled out for people who were in the marathon made me jealous. (specifically looking at the life size jabba and salacious crumb)

I never got the webcode (because I'm an idiot and didn't know to grab one before my annual expired) so I can't answer the question.

bread's done
Back