Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally got around to opening up the Force Awakens playset for my son for his 11th birthday. He absolutely loved the set and was heartbroken to hear that there's no 4.0 coming out. 

I finally got around to opening up the Force Awakens playset for my son for his 11th birthday. He absolutely loved the set and was heartbroken to hear that there's no 4.0 coming out.
"Happy birthday son, now come here a moment so I can crush your spirit and make you a man."

Meijer still has some $5 3.0 figures, but also Twilight of the Republic play set for $3, all 3.0 power disc packs for $2.49 and the Inside Out play set for around $17.

Down to just the Dory playset and I'll have everything except a complete collection of the 1.0 and 2.0 power discs.

Even got both D23 items.

ToysRUs near me (Leominster MA) is 50% off all character/stage packs and B1G2 Free on all figures.

With the $15 starter set deal, I went to Gamestops in MA where they had the saga bundles listed as Instock.

When I got there, they said they had to ship the bundles back to the company the moment the price drop happened, and just aren't reflected online yet.

Gardner MA store was the one that claimed the moment the price dropped, they had to ship it back to the factory/distribution.

They even had a big display of the 3.0 boxes behind the counter built, with the figures standing in front and on top of them as guards.

Best Buy would NOT price match the Saga bundle either, claiming that because it did not show as "In Stock" on the website, they could not match it.

So I tried to bring up the local stores which had them in (which when I left my house hours earlier showed them in stock at 4-5 stores within an hour of that Best Buy), but it no longer showed as in stock.

Well, pretty soon it will be crunch time with these things assuming retailers DO want a majority of it gone by November and especially December. If they want it eradicated by the holiday weeks just around the corner I would think there will be sweet deals starting any time this month and not stopping. Lots of this shit is already cheap now but it definitely can go cheaper as we've seen in a few markdowns as of late.

Was pricing $15 for one figure then get two free? I was excited by b2g1, but if the figures are priced at $15, that comes out to $5 each. Not that great given what we've seen in the past.

ToysRUs near me (Leominster MA) is 50% off all character/stage packs and B1G2 Free on all figures.

With the $15 starter set deal, I went to Gamestops in MA where they had the saga bundles listed as Instock.

When I got there, they said they had to ship the bundles back to the company the moment the price drop happened, and just aren't reflected online yet.

Gardner MA store was the one that claimed the moment the price dropped, they had to ship it back to the factory/distribution.
They even had a big display of the 3.0 boxes behind the counter built, with the figures standing in front and on top of them as guards.

Best Buy would NOT price match the Saga bundle either, claiming that because it did not show as "In Stock" on the website, they could not match it.

So I tried to bring up the local stores which had them in (which when I left my house hours earlier showed them in stock at 4-5 stores within an hour of that Best Buy), but it no longer showed as in stock.

Mad Hatter $3 on Amazon. Out of Stock currently but you can order and it'll ship when it comes back in. Marvel Battlegrounds for 11.99 for prime members.

https://www.amazon.com/Disney-Infinity-3-0-Hatter-Machine-Specific/dp/B01CVS3FAA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473289978&sr=8-1&keywords=disney+infinity
Buyer beware on these Amazon out of stock price matches. I've had more than one that didn't ship for over two months, with no notice, just a silently slipping ship date on my order page. If this was a product that still existed I would have more confidence, but this is end of life clearance with fewer and fewer stores that still have any left. I ultimately canceled my items despite the really good theoretical price to buy from people who actually still have stock, rather than risk having to pay a huge premium later when there are no other options left.

Found nemo on Jet dot com for a little less than $10 with free shipping on my first purchase
Also saw two nemos at my TRU today that weren't there last week so they may be restocking a little

So as long as console owners just download all toy boxes before end of September can we still get online trophies later on?

Red Flag Deal hunter on the east coast of Canada

So as long as console owners just download all toy boxes before end of September can we still get online trophies later on?

Sorry, by March 3rd 2017

I just bought the force awakens play set and the rise against the empire play set.  I also picked up Darth Vader light fx and the Mickey 3.0 figure for my son.

I also saw a bunch of Nemo at TRU the other day. Noticed that they didnt have the discs packed in like the original release though.
I ended up getting their buy 1 get 2 free since I found a Nemo. Was willing to pay a little more for the other 2 since I've never seen a Nemo around me for sale less than full price. Went to a different TRU to get Judy Hopps and Nick Wild and they said the were not running that sale anymore.

For the B1G2 TRU deal. It doesn't show up in the system until the cashier actually scans all 3 figures. I purchased Nemo, Disgust, and Judy for $16.

Originally I had asked about the B1G2 sake the cashier scanned one figure saying the sale expired because the promo didn't show up in the system.

So I told him to ring up all 3 and then the promo worked.

Here are a couple Infinity figure codes I'm never going to use. 

Twilight of the Republic

F6WC-5R7S-TG2Z

Kanan Jarrus

7JCR-WXTK-BVZ3

Well...despite my best efforts I now own every single Disney Infinity figure and power disc sans a few crystal figures that I really really don't care to get unless they are $1-3 each and of course the D23 Sorcerer Mickey...

I stopped by the local Target while I was out at lunch today, and they are clearing out their stock of Disney Infinity HARD. Every figure was marked down to $4.95. The starter sets for 3.0 were down to $19.99. The 3.0 power disc packs were going for $2.49 a pop. I got an extra Star Wars figure for a buddy of mine, the power disc packs, and a playset pack that I didn't already have. They didn't have any PS3 starter sets left, so I gave that a pass.

If anyone has some holes in their collection, or is looking to get in at a really low price, now is probably the time to strike.

70% off on them is still good but it's also kind of sad that it's not even as good as the Cartwheel sales they had before it all hit clearance.  Too bad 70% is as low as it will go or they won't do a stacking Cartwheel or something.

bread's done
Back