Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread

During the TRU power disc trade event, There will be a handout given with 6 coupons on them. Good only on 11/23.

Save $5 on any Disney DVD or Blu-ray

$0.99 Power disc pack with purchase of power disc album

$20 off starter packs

4 for $35 all $13.99 figures

50% Infinity game guide

25% off Infinity display cases, play sets and toy box packs.

anyone going to the TRU power disc trading even today? I might check it out just to see what it is like.
Last time there was a trading event, I went to CS just to ask for the coupon sheet and she handed me one and apologized for there not being anyone to trade with. I am 33, I was not there to trade with the 6 and 7 year olds, who seem to be who the event was geared towards.

I was able to jump on the PS3 version from Walmart! I can honestly say I don't know much about this (man that makes me sound old) but my 5 yr old son will love it!

What are some of the better characters or add ons? I heard the monsters university set is not all that good. Any suggestions?

Went to Best Buy this morning and picked up Wreck It Ralph, there were about 3-4 pegs worth. They also had one series 2 capsule set out.
Went to two Walmarts and neither had Rapunzel. One associate told me that he was looking for them too and they wouldn't be arriving for another three days

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone with the series 2 disc set tell me if hook's ship is identical to the TRU release, down to the numbers on the rear of the disc?
I went to the event today and I can confirm that they are identical. As for the numbers, model number is same, the only difference is the numbers on the right, I have one that is 3713, the TRU exclusive and the series two is 3213.

My TRU had every series exclusive power disc except for 3.

Even series 7! Is that even out yet?
If 7 is Stitch's board, then it's out there... on a YMMV basis. Some stores were selling it alongside 6 others were holding it for, I guess, tomorrow.

I was able to jump on the PS3 version from Walmart! I can honestly say I don't know much about this (man that makes me sound old) but my 5 yr old son will love it!

What are some of the better characters or add ons? I heard the monsters university set is not all that good. Any suggestions?
Of the three pack-in worlds, Incredibles is the best. But you're talking about getting a total of 5 figs if you want to complete the set.

But if you're son loves the MU movie, you may end up getting those figs, regardless of how good it may be :)

Do we know officially when TRU is supposed to release the Stitch board? Because my TRU didn't have it last Sunday.
I'm not sure anyone has ever actually confirmed an official release date. They kind of just started appearing at different times across the nation - some TRU locations had them 3 weeks ago - mine got it last week.

I was able to pick up the starter Wii U set at Target today.  PM'ed their website and was able to use the $5 coupon with no problem. ($32.53 w/tax.)

I returned my Crystal Lightning and picked up the RtS pack with the 25% off event coupon.

And picked up TRU discs 5, 6 and 7.

When does the Target sale for the 37.00 Wii U starter set end? I have a friend that wants to pick it up but wants to wait until tomorrow. Also any idea when the $5 off target coupon expires? Thanks in advance.

When does the Target sale for the 37.00 Wii U starter set end? I have a friend that wants to pick it up but wants to wait until tomorrow. Also any idea when the $5 off target coupon expires? Thanks in advance.
Target will probably quit price matching when the Walmart ad expires on 11/27, which is also the day the Target coupon expires.

I went to the event today and I can confirm that they are identical. As for the numbers, model number is same, the only difference is the numbers on the right, I have one that is 3713, the TRU exclusive and the series two is 3213.
I...wait.

You said you have one that is 3713, but then went on to say that the TRU exclusive and series two disc are both "3213"

So which do you have? Some third-sourced variation?

I was able to pick up the starter Wii U set at Target today. PM'ed their website and was able to use the $5 coupon with no problem. ($32.53 w/tax.)

I returned my Crystal Lightning and picked up the RtS pack with the 25% off event coupon.

And picked up TRU discs 5, 6 and 7.
My local store have 5 and 7. No 6 :(

So wth is TRU doing with the exclusive discs now that series 2 is out? I hope the last few discs come with series 2 discs. I have enough series 1 dupes...

Target deal is live.

Use code TGDNQR27 to take $5 off

Use cde OCTPXS3UWBPRX13 to take an additional 5% off with a red card for a total of 10% off

Also free ship with red card

No Idea man Me and one of my friends were able to use it. try saving your cart and then enter your card then the promo code. THeir website was kind of flaky with the other promo code. I had to try it a few times for it to work.

Try this one also  DECU9KGOFHURX12

If 7 is Stitch's board, then it's out there... on a YMMV basis. Some stores were selling it alongside 6 others were holding it for, I guess, tomorrow.

Of the three pack-in worlds, Incredibles is the best. But you're talking about getting a total of 5 figs if you want to complete the set.

But if you're son loves the MU movie, you may end up getting those figs, regardless of how good it may be :)
The MU levels are the least inspired of the bunch but it does have a few interesting side games. I'm still just overall disappointed with the toy box. I would have assumed sharing would be much more open at this point and that even the editor would likely be more powerful. I may get the Toy Story pack if there are any good BF deals but I'm not so compelled to collect everything at this point.

I just placed an order for my friend who is at work. Tried both of the codes above and neither one would apply. The $5 applied, but not the additional 5%... still a great deal

I...wait.

You said you have one that is 3713, but then went on to say that the TRU exclusive and series two disc are both "3213"

So which do you have? Some third-sourced variation?
My apologies... the 3713 code is what is on the Toy's R Us exclusive disc. The series 2 disc has 3213... everything else is the same.

^ Same here.  But still glad you posted that it's available.

My order was about 56 and best part is that I can sleep in. :)

Yesterday I went to buy Wreck-It Ralph figure at Best Buy, my receipt shows $10.39* for the figure after 20% Unlocked Gamer Discount. This week its Save $10 when you buy Blu-ray/DVD and figure and 20% off if you have UGD.

Bought one of two of the last Wii U starter packs this morning. There was only one 3DS copy left and the other systems were sold out. Don't want to get hooked on the figs but it seemed like a good price for $37.

i wonder why this is not being sold in stores, says online only
I went to my target this morning and was able to pick one up. They hadn't put them out on the floor yet believing that it was releasing on tuesday with the frozen set, but after showing their website had them available, they sold me one

For some reason Walmarts stock checker said they had the starter packs in stock at my local store. I went to one, they didn't have it. Called two other ones and they didn't have it. So I went to best buy and told them they had it in stock according to their stock checker. They price matched it no problem. I'm glad I got so lucky. My little brothers are going to be so excited!

None of my Targets seem to have the Vanellope figures. Managed to order the disc set online, but no Vanellope. If anyone manages to snag an extra, shoot me a PM :)

Yesterday I went to buy Wreck-It Ralph figure at Best Buy, my receipt shows $10.39* for the figure after 20% Unlocked Gamer Discount. This week its Save $10 when you buy Blu-ray/DVD and figure and 20% off if you have UGD.
Wait... What's this deal??
I see the 20% off! but what's about the $10 off with bluray purchase???

Went to Target this morning and picked up Venellope, and then finally got someone at the only Wal-Mart in my area showing they had the Rapunzel in stock to find them. They had been holding them back for Black Friday and the guy still had to get a managers ok to get them even after I showed him the sign that said she was to had come out on 11/22. I was ready to fight with the manager, because I already had ordered it twice for in store pick-up and both times they cancelled it even though they had it in stock. So, if you live in the Louisville, KY area the store on Bardstown Rd. next to the Gene Snyder now has it in stock.

Ordered my disc set just after midnight and I already got the email that it shipped. I was so lucky they put them online because there was no way I could have been to my target at opening.

bread's done
Back